xbox power A enhanced buttons wont work

Discus and support xbox power A enhanced buttons wont work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought a new Xbox power A enhanced controller and the left trigger stopped working. I have tried to reach out to microsoft but they clearly decided... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by noah demelo, Dec 15, 2022.

1. noah demelo
    noah demelo Guest

I bought a new Xbox power A enhanced controller and the left trigger stopped working. I have tried to reach out to microsoft but they clearly decided to make it hard to talk to a real person. I am not sure what to do

:)

noah demelo, Dec 15, 2022
  2. Tezzerrific Win User

where did you purchase from, also have you contacted the manufacturer power a as microsoft don't make these they just allow the third party company to make their own for the xbox.
  3. John P_14 Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your controller's left trigger. I believe this is already a mechanical issue so you may need to consider sending it in to have it repaired/replaced. If it's still under warranty, you can create a Service Order for it by following the steps below;

1. Sign in to account.microsoft.com/devices.

2. Locate the device that needs service > click on Show details > select Start order.

Once you submit your Service Order, you'll receive a shipping label together with the instruction email on how you're going to send your device. You should receive it within 24-48 hours so please keep an eye on your email inbox, junk, or spam filters.

For more detailed info on the service process, you may check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne....
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

You should just exchange it at the store if it's new

Otherwise you would have to contact PowerA
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

this is not a Microsoft product so cannot be booked for repair, if you actually knew what you were doing then you would already know this.
  6. proneto911 Win User

nyko smart clip?

no Nokia Lumia will ever work with it has a power button where it clips to the phone. Wont work sadly
Thema:

1. xbox power A enhanced buttons wont work - Similar Threads - power enhanced buttons

2. Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Model 1914 controller no longer functions under battery power after update to firmware...: After deciding to update firmware (update was successful) on my model 1914 controller using Windows Xbox accessories app, when under battery power, the xbox button blinks rapidly and the...
  3. Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update

in XboX Insiders
    Powered USB-Hub with HDD's not working anymore on my Series X after last ASA-update: Hi, i use a powered USB Hub with two HDD's and a Logitech Dongle since i own my Series X. After the last Update, it stopped working, so my 2 HDD`s won't work anymore:( Tested the Hub with my PC...
  4. Why do I have to power cycle my xbox series S every time I join a party just so I can hear...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have to power cycle my xbox series S every time I join a party just so I can hear...: I feel like I have tried Every trouble shoot that I can find on Microsoft support about audio, privacy, Nat type, headphones and I'm still having to power cycle my console to be able to hear my...
  5. How to power on the RGB lights in my wired headset for Xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to power on the RGB lights in my wired headset for Xbox series X: The Headset Audio works is there a way to Connect the USB part of the headset cord to the rear of the XBOX series X Controller for power? 1b3a4ce7-9c22-415b-a49b-eb315628f2e3
  6. Console or power box issue?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Console or power box issue?: I’m having trouble with my original Xbox one. I don’t know if it’s the power box the console itself. I have an after market power box because the original stopped working. Anyway, I plug the power...
  7. Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a...: Power block is good and system is not over heating but Xbox one will not power on but for a split second then off 56a4c5cf-7f6a-4bbb-960b-34a5882cdc75
  8. Having a problem with my Xbox series x not powering on my tv ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a problem with my Xbox series x not powering on my tv ??: My Xbox willl cycle the tv off when I turn console off but will not turn it on! Before anyone suggests it yes I have checked my tv settings and yes cec is turned on for my tv in settings, it’s...
  9. Xbox Series X - Turning off after powering on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X - Turning off after powering on: Hi Posting here about an issue that is happening with my brand new Series X Occurring randomly, without a pattern... Might happen today and never happen during the upcoming days, or just happen...
  10. What special power-ups or abilities do you think would enhance the gameplay experience?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What special power-ups or abilities do you think would enhance the gameplay experience?: In Wing Fighter, and how would they contribute to the overall excitement of the game? 6e948aaa-4cbc-48f8-a14b-074424abcf3d