Xbox port forwarding on 2 Xbox’s?

Discus and support Xbox port forwarding on 2 Xbox’s? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I set up a static IP for my series s and forwarded the correct ports and my NAT type is open, and I set a static ip on my Xbox one but the NAT type is... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Administrator✔5, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Xbox port forwarding on 2 Xbox’s?

I set up a static IP for my series s and forwarded the correct ports and my NAT type is open, and I set a static ip on my Xbox one but the NAT type is strict and the upnp isn’t successful, I have it turned off because you can’t mix port forwarding and upnp, is there a way to set my Xbox one up for port forwarding as well?

:)

Administrator✔5, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Jett Ax Win User

Arris: Port Forwarding

I have found 2 different articles about port forwarding and Xbox 360. One is the Xbox 360 have ports forwarded for just Xbox 360, and another to have ports forwarded for the game specific (i.e.Modern Warfare 2). Is there such a thing as having too many ports
    forwarded? The value range with the above mentioned articles overlap on some of the port numbers.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Port Forwarding 2 Xbox Consoles

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello BunnySaurus, if you have two consoles at home and they are not being able to access the internet may be for two reasons that are connected, the first is the NAT of your home network that is not open, and then the port that Xbox uses for you to connect to servers.

On Xbox it is selected as automatic being the most used Port 3074 port, if your modem/router is not doing the correct NAT this will give conflict between the two consoles.

Network ports used by the Xbox network on the Xbox console

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...

Troubleshoot NAT errors and multiplayer game issues

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/hardware-ne...
  4. VibroPlex Win User

Xbox 360S suddenly won't connect fully to XBL

1 Is UPnP enabled?

If so, turn it off, save changes, turn it back on.

If not, turn it on.

2 Port Forwarding is not a solution because you have two Xbox 360 consoles. Port Forwarding and DMZ are viable only for single-Xbox networks.
  5. GMAN990 Win User

XBOX Port Forward

I see :)

Well if I were you I would write down any settings your want to save like your wireless network name/ssid and other things like that including your ADSL settings including username/password

Also save a copy of the router config to a file if you have an option to do so

Then do a factory reset of the router so its back to the settings it had when it came out of the box, then get it setup to connect to the internet again and then port forward the Xbox ports again first before you set-up anything else
  6. Snyper720 Win User

XBOX Port Forward

[​IMG]

These are the ports I have opened and every time I try to port forward 3074 it says the same error.
Thema:

Xbox port forwarding on 2 Xbox’s?

1. Xbox port forwarding on 2 Xbox’s? - Similar Threads - port forwarding Xbox’s

2. Xbox Cloud Gaming Port Forwarding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Cloud Gaming Port Forwarding: Hi, I'm trying to find the port for XCloud but I couldn't find one. The only one i found was the port for Xbox Consoles. Is there a list for port anywhere that I could've missed ? Thanks in...
  3. My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My NAT type shows Strict, I've tried port forwarding, restarting my router, as well as...: So my Xbox series X console will work normal sometimes for online gaming, showing I have am Open NAT type, then out of nowhere usually in the middle of gaming, goes to Strict NAT type. Have tried...
  4. How do I set up port forwarding?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I set up port forwarding?: How to set up port forwarding? b1c136b4-29fe-4b39-8d9a-9878be3eb7a9
  5. Port forwarding

in XBoX on Consoles
    Port forwarding: I know port forwarding needs to be done in some cases. My question is, 1. if I have 2 consoles in my house, how do I forward them on the same network to the same ports? I know the ports ports...
  6. open wrt port forwarding

in XBoX on Consoles
    open wrt port forwarding: Hello. When port forwarding on my Open wrt box, Do I have to have a different external port and internal port. is it 88 udp for both external port and internal port, or should I forward them to...
  7. A Problem <And Solution> with Port Forwarding and Xbox.

in XboX Insiders
    A Problem <And Solution> with Port Forwarding and Xbox.: Recently I have been struggling with the nightmare inducing ultra hellhole that is port forwarding to host a server for Foundry Virtual Table top. And then, While undergoing having my brain dunked...
  8. Which ports do I port forward for xbox one and xbox 360 if they both are in the same network?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Which ports do I port forward for xbox one and xbox 360 if they both are in the same network?: The thing is that in my situation, we're assuming that both consoles are being used at the same time. In other words, we can't use the same port(s) for both consoles. So which ports will I use for...
  9. xbox one port forward ip address

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one port forward ip address: under my port forwarding options in my router settings, under each port entered, it asks for my xbox's ip address. I look under advanced settings in my network settings on my xbox one and see the...
  10. Static IP xBox One - Goal to to Port forward

in XBoX on Consoles
    Static IP xBox One - Goal to to Port forward: Can't figure out how to get a static IP for my xBox so I can port forward. IP address seems simple enough I use a number I don't think will ever be assigned. Subnet mask is the same for...