Xbox Pne suspensions

Discus and support Xbox Pne suspensions in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I’ve noticed a big flaw and problem within the Xbox Ome community. I got suspended on the date of 9/20/17, and it was supposed to last two weeks,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ch1ckenBiscuit8, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Xbox Pne suspensions

I’ve noticed a big flaw and problem within the Xbox Ome community. I got suspended on the date of 9/20/17, and it was supposed to last two weeks, ending on 10/4/17. However, it is currently 10/21/17 and my suspension is still continuing. This is a communication
    ban, and it is not a console ban. This mean so can’t hear people, talk to people, or even a end messages, which isn’t quite frustrating. I’d love for someone to help me with this he problem hand, but’s my faith and love for Xbox is dwindling because this
    same problem arose 2 years ago and it was never solved. I’m hoping to resolve this once and for all!

:)

Ch1ckenBiscuit8, Oct 21, 2017
  2. MW3 hacked 360

oh dear another pne bites the dust

gooslaps goop, Oct 21, 2017
  3. EVO Knight
    EVO Knight Guest
    Backward compatibility and xbox live issue

how do you reload your 360 profile? Its just the pne profile I use on my Xbox One and across all of MS platforms

EVO Knight, Oct 21, 2017
  4. Merkzman
    Merkzman Guest

Xbox Pne suspensions

Ive just received an 100 day communication ban, 30 day multiplayer ban, 30 day console comms ban and 7 day console multiplayer ban for what I can see very little reason at all. The enforcement team at xbox need taking to court and have a lawsuit filed against
    them as long as the list of people theyve unjustifiably banned to be honest. Good luck though, think we all need it

Merkzman, Oct 21, 2017
  5. Merkzman Win User

Xbox Pne suspensions

Ive just received an 100 day communication ban, 30 day multiplayer ban, 30 day console comms ban and 7 day console multiplayer ban for what I can see very little reason at all. The enforcement team at xbox need taking to court and have a lawsuit filed against
    them as long as the list of people theyve unjustifiably banned to be honest. Good luck though, think we all need it
  6. gooslaps goop Win User

MW3 hacked 360

oh dear another pne bites the dust
  7. EVO Knight Win User

Backward compatibility and xbox live issue

how do you reload your 360 profile? Its just the pne profile I use on my Xbox One and across all of MS platforms
  8. RobertNelmes Win User

do xbox one controllers work on xbox one elite?

Any xbox one compatible controller with work with any variant of the xbox one.console family
    thank you sandy thats a big help as the elite pne is so expensive
  9. Lord Ladewig Win User

Xbox One Headset Adapter

guys i need help now i know im abit late but everytjing works fine connected to my xbox pne but everyone keeps saying that im really quite it usemto work fine how do i fix this please
Thema:

Xbox Pne suspensions

1. Xbox Pne suspensions - Similar Threads - Pne suspensions

2. System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspension and Racially Charged Harassment

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    System Manipulation, False Ban/Suspension and Racially Charged Harassment: My account unfairly and falsely got banned due to me standing up for myself to a group of racist teammates i had my team in a game of rainbow 6 siege, i want to know if there is any way for anyone...
  3. I got a perma ban for appeal a 4 day suspension and now I can’t see both

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a perma ban for appeal a 4 day suspension and now I can’t see both: So I got a coms ban which was given fairly but I tried to get the ban lifted from four days as it was done in a jokingly manner, the appeal was denied and a perma ban was received. Now I am unable...
  4. Suspension question

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspension question: Do enforcement history disappear after it gets lifted or will it eventually disappear off your history aa2c6269-99ef-4a97-8f04-02073793734b
  5. False LFG (looking for group) suspension.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    False LFG (looking for group) suspension.: Hello! I have had an issue contacting the enforcement team in regard to a false suspension from using the looking for group feature. The ban stated that I was banned for saying, "Clash 2.0+" on...
  6. My suspension is up but i still can't join my friends or looking for group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My suspension is up but i still can't join my friends or looking for group posts: i had a suspension for something i said to someone over message and it lasted from the 17th to the 18th. it's now the 19th but i still can't join my friends or a looking for group post. can...
  7. I am unable to talk after my suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am unable to talk after my suspension?: I got 4 days suspension for saying sht which I felt was unfair but hey ho my suspension is complete but I am still unable to join party or talk any advice? 2193e557-62c2-400d-baa4-fffa2f68d2e5
  8. Suspension

in XBoX Accessibility
    Suspension: Recently my account has been permanently suspended due to the fact it was gamerscore modded (by my friend) I understand why it got suspended I just want to know if their is anyone I can speak to...
  9. If it's my first suspension why is it for 4 days instead of 1?

in XBoX on Consoles
    If it's my first suspension why is it for 4 days instead of 1?: It doesn't make sense it's my first time being communication ban bc I was going back and forth with someone and I get a suspension for saying puss like the cat makes no sense what so ever and it...
  10. Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition not installing on Xbox Pne

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition not installing on Xbox Pne: I just bought Fallout New Vegas ultimate edition with all the DLC. I was unable to install disc one so as I found via google, I attempted to install disc 2. I got the same error pop up message...