Xbox Please address these constant and frequent issues. The reliability is unacceptable.
Discus and support Xbox Please address these constant and frequent issues. The reliability is unacceptable. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/javycane [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/javycane, Dec 25, 2020.
Thema:
Xbox Please address these constant and frequent issues. The reliability is unacceptable.
Loading...
-
Xbox Please address these constant and frequent issues. The reliability is unacceptable. - Similar Threads - Please address constant
-
Please help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!
in XboX InsidersPlease help! I lost my cloud save files for 50 or so games!: I downloaded Tomb Raider and the Curse of Osiris today to get a Mythic, suddenly the console stopped opening the game giving me an error code, I tried troubleshooting as always, nothing worked,... -
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
The email address on my Gamertag does not exist. Please advise
in XBoX AccessibilityThe email address on my Gamertag does not exist. Please advise: This means I cannot log in to my account and cancel Xbox live as there is nowhere to send a Forgot password link. I am being charged each month for something I do not want but cannot cancel.... -
Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...
in XBoX AccessibilityMicrosoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason *** moved from Gaming and Xbox / Account and profile / Other*** bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7 -
"The email address is already taken. Please choose another one."
in XBoX Accessibility"The email address is already taken. Please choose another one.": My Xbox account uses a old email from a different domain, I'd like to change the email in the Xbox account to my @outlook email address, but the error always show up "The email address is already... -
Microsoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...
in XBoX AccessibilityMicrosoft please address the security issues with people on Xbox getting perma banned by...: There are people going around banning other peoples accounts for fun for no reason bc5ab763-9a3e-41ff-9a1c-fb4fd80646a7 -
Your Microsoft account doesn't contain an email address. Please update your Microsoft...
in XBoX Games and AppsYour Microsoft account doesn't contain an email address. Please update your Microsoft...: Trying to design an Elite 2 controller but I get this message every time I try to log into the Design Labs website fbfa253b-958e-4ffc-b2ea-c4eedf9157d7