xbox play anywhere not working

Discus and support xbox play anywhere not working in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i have halo wars (digital) definitive edition on Xbox one i see that it's on the Xbox play anywhere list but i cannot play when i try to access the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by augustchenetski, May 5, 2020.

  1. xbox play anywhere not working


    i have halo wars (digital) definitive edition on Xbox one i see that it's on the Xbox play anywhere list but i cannot play when i try to access the game in the store it says included in game pass or you can buy it now.

    why can i not play it.

    i got this in a bundle with halo wars 2 ultimate edition a few years ago

    :)
     
    augustchenetski, May 5, 2020
    #1
  2. Jubbsology Win User

    xbox play anywhere not working??

    yes i made sure I was on the same account, i am also running windows 10 and i do have the xbox app on my pc
  3. ngocphi Win User

    xbox play anywhere not working??

    Are you signed in into the same purchssing account ? And since thengame is pretty recent are you sure your computer can run it

    Windows 10.and the xbox app must be downloaded not just the ms store
  4. ngocphi Win User

    xbox play anywhere not working??

    Which game is it

    Would probably be the best question tk ask
  5. augustchenetski Win User

    xbox play anywhere not working

    it wasn't on my download list but thanks for trying
  6. Jubbsology Win User

    xbox play anywhere not working??

    Forza Motorsport 7 Ultimate Edition
Thema:

xbox play anywhere not working

Loading...
  1. xbox play anywhere not working - Similar Threads - play anywhere working

  2. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  3. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  4. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  5. Xbox suddenly wont play Dolby Vision content on Vudu or Movies Anywhere

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox suddenly wont play Dolby Vision content on Vudu or Movies Anywhere: My Xbox Series X has had no issues with Dolby Vision playback for streaming until the last 3 days. Suddenly it will click over to DV on VUDU and Movies Anywhere but right before playback it will...
  6. I have forza 4 in disc... its a play anywhere title... will it work in the Rog Xbox Ally X ?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I have forza 4 in disc... its a play anywhere title... will it work in the Rog Xbox Ally X ?: I own forza 4 in disc... its a play anywhere title... will it work in the Rog Xbox Ally X ? so this is probably a feature request... if I have a play anywhere game in disc format... will the Rog...
  7. Xbox Play Anywhere Expansion

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere Expansion: Hello, I’m starting this thread to simply reiterate the need to expand Xbox Play Anywhere. Conceptually, Play Anywhere is possibly the best and most consumer friendly thing that Xbox has ever...
  8. Save data issues with Xbox Play Anywhere - GamePass PC

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Save data issues with Xbox Play Anywhere - GamePass PC: I played Sea of the Stars in the xbox app in my Asus Rog Ally for a couple hours on a flight. When I connected to WiFi my progress disappeared! I thought it was a fluke but the same thing happened...
  9. I need help with one of my xbox play anywhere title ( resident evil 7) keep crashing on pc.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with one of my xbox play anywhere title ( resident evil 7) keep crashing on pc.: Hi xbox ommunity, I hope you guys and girls are doing well so I recntly build my first gaming pc and I wanted to try resident evil 7 on my pc, so here is the issue, when I launch the game it works...
  10. Xbox Play Anywhere & Mod Space for Skyrim

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere & Mod Space for Skyrim: Please get Skyrim & Dragon’s Dogma 1 & 2 on the list for Xbox Play Anywhere games. Also, I’d love to see the mod space uncapped for Skyrim, especially with this resurgence of paid mods. It feels...