Xbox Play Anywhere - I cannot see my games on PC

Discus and support Xbox Play Anywhere - I cannot see my games on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I redeemed a digital code for Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One S. On Xbox I can play the game without any problem. [img] I'm trying to play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vasile Pintilie, Jan 20, 2022.

  1. Xbox Play Anywhere - I cannot see my games on PC


    Hello. I redeemed a digital code for Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One S. On Xbox I can play the game without any problem.


    Xbox Play Anywhere - I cannot see my games on PC [​IMG]


    I'm trying to play the game on PC, I singed in with my Microsoft Account, the game simply doesn't appear in the Library of the Xbox app or Microsoft Store.

    :)
     
    Vasile Pintilie, Jan 20, 2022
    #1
  2. Vasile Pintilie Win User

    Xbox Play Anywhere - I cannot see my games on PC

    Ok. But now, after a factory reset, I cannot find Forza 4 anymore.
  3. Vasile Pintilie Win User

    Xbox Play Anywhere - I cannot see my games on PC

    Even though the previous owner removed his Microsoft Account from the console?

    Also, today I did a factory reset of the console and Forza was gone, something that I expected, but Smwutches says that factory resetting the console should not remove that setting?!
  4. Smwutches Win User

    Xbox Play Anywhere - I cannot see my games on PC

    That would mean the person who bought it left the console as their Home console. Factory resets don't remove that setting.
  5. Francia J. Win User

    Xbox Play Anywhere - I cannot see my games on PC

    Hi Vasile, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

    First, please make sure that the code is redeemed under the account that you have signed in on your PC. To do so, simply sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders.

    Once confirmed, simply sign out both on Xbox App and Microsoft Store App then restart before signing back in.
  6. Vasile Pintilie Win User

    Xbox Play Anywhere - I cannot see my games on PC

    Just a clarification, I actually posted this for a friend.

    He bought the console second hand from someone, he told me (after posting this) that the person who used the Xbox before redeemed the code, so no, it's not on my friend's Microsoft account.

    Since the code was not redeemed on the same account he was trying to use on Windows, makes sense that he does not have access to the game

    But I still don't understand how my friend was able to play the game on Xbox even after the person who originally redeemed the code removed his Microsoft account from the console.

    Please note that the console was not factory reset.
Thema:

Xbox Play Anywhere - I cannot see my games on PC

Loading...
  1. Xbox Play Anywhere - I cannot see my games on PC - Similar Threads - Play Anywhere cannot

  2. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  3. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  4. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  5. Xbox suddenly wont play Dolby Vision content on Vudu or Movies Anywhere

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox suddenly wont play Dolby Vision content on Vudu or Movies Anywhere: My Xbox Series X has had no issues with Dolby Vision playback for streaming until the last 3 days. Suddenly it will click over to DV on VUDU and Movies Anywhere but right before playback it will...
  6. I have forza 4 in disc... its a play anywhere title... will it work in the Rog Xbox Ally X ?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I have forza 4 in disc... its a play anywhere title... will it work in the Rog Xbox Ally X ?: I own forza 4 in disc... its a play anywhere title... will it work in the Rog Xbox Ally X ? so this is probably a feature request... if I have a play anywhere game in disc format... will the Rog...
  7. Xbox Play Anywhere Expansion

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere Expansion: Hello, I’m starting this thread to simply reiterate the need to expand Xbox Play Anywhere. Conceptually, Play Anywhere is possibly the best and most consumer friendly thing that Xbox has ever...
  8. Save data issues with Xbox Play Anywhere - GamePass PC

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Save data issues with Xbox Play Anywhere - GamePass PC: I played Sea of the Stars in the xbox app in my Asus Rog Ally for a couple hours on a flight. When I connected to WiFi my progress disappeared! I thought it was a fluke but the same thing happened...
  9. I need help with one of my xbox play anywhere title ( resident evil 7) keep crashing on pc.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with one of my xbox play anywhere title ( resident evil 7) keep crashing on pc.: Hi xbox ommunity, I hope you guys and girls are doing well so I recntly build my first gaming pc and I wanted to try resident evil 7 on my pc, so here is the issue, when I launch the game it works...
  10. Xbox Play Anywhere & Mod Space for Skyrim

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere & Mod Space for Skyrim: Please get Skyrim & Dragon’s Dogma 1 & 2 on the list for Xbox Play Anywhere games. Also, I’d love to see the mod space uncapped for Skyrim, especially with this resurgence of paid mods. It feels...