XBOX Play anywhere. game icons keeps flickering between xbox one controller and mouse and ...

Discus and support XBOX Play anywhere. game icons keeps flickering between xbox one controller and mouse and ... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Anyone else have this issue on PC, when playing any xbox game on pc the botton icons keep flickering between controller and kb+m messing my controls up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by OnlyDoubloon561, Jan 29, 2017.

1. XBOX Play anywhere. game icons keeps flickering between xbox one controller and mouse and ...

Anyone else have this issue on PC, when playing any xbox game on pc the botton icons keep flickering between controller and kb+m messing my controls up pretty bad and aslo making navigating menus impossible

:)

OnlyDoubloon561, Jan 29, 2017
  2. Arminator
    Arminator Guest
    Keyboard/Mouse?

In order to keep an equal and fair multiplayer experience, you can only play with controllers on the Xbox One.

Games that work on the PC as well (like for example Gears of War 4) can be played with keyboard and mouse, but you can only play cooperative multiplayer with console owners that have to use controllers, so mouse and keyboard users don't have an advantage.

These XIM4 or Mayflash devices aren't real mouse and keyboard devices. These devices show themselves as a standard controller to the console, and when you move the mouse, the adaptor "guesses" from the speed you move the mouse, how hard it should push a
    simulated controller stick in a certain direction.

These adaptors won't give you the same control as the mouse on a real PC.

When you stream the Xbox game screen to your PC, you can also only use a Xbox controller. Mouse and Keyboard won't work as a game input (you can only use the keyboard to enter text when the virtual keyboard is shown).

There are plans to get Keyboard and mouse working, if there ever is a way to stream the PC screen to the Xbox console.

But currently, if you're playing on the Xbox console, it's controller only (even if the controller is "guesstimated" with mouse and keyboard inputs).

Arminator, Jan 29, 2017
  3. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    Xbox One Keyboard & Mouse Support Coming.

Rejoice keyboard and mouse players. Your wishes have been answered.

Keyboard and mouse support has been "close" to being released on the Xbox One for some time, but it sounds like it may finally be close to release.

"When we enable PC and mouse on console it’ll be interesting to see how many of those creators think about running their PC and mouse-only game on console, and then this idea of Play Anywhere might get even more interesting for those guys," Microsoft's
    Phil Spencer told PCGamesN
    when asked about how Play Anywhere may narrow the gap between Xbox and the PC.

So keyboard and mouse support is still happening for the Xbox?

"I keep talking about it in the press and my platform team keeps shaking their head, because they ... Truthfully in our dev kit modes now keyboard works, mouse support is a little bit further away," Spencer continued. "I say it because I know it’s not years
    away, it’s more like months away, but we don’t have an exact date yet."

This is great news, and it means that support for keyboard and mouse controls will be here long before the release of Project
    Scorpio

Of course, this is what Phil Spencer said in 2015

Xbox One to get keyboard and mouse support in 'months'

J3RS3Y DEVIL, Jan 29, 2017
  4. XBOX Play anywhere. game icons keeps flickering between xbox one controller and mouse and ...

Hi,

To determine the root cause of this issue, kindly provide us the answers to the following questions:

1. Are you encountering the same issue when playing games on your Xbox One console?

2. Have you made any changes to your devices before encountering this issue?

We recommend that you visit this
    link
    and run the Windows troubleshooter for devices and hardware. This may help in resolving video or display problems during game play on your Windows 10 device.

Looking forward to your response.

Catherine Cus., Feb 1, 2017
  5. Catherine Cus. Win User

XBOX Play anywhere. game icons keeps flickering between xbox one controller and mouse and keyboard

Hi,

To determine the root cause of this issue, kindly provide us the answers to the following questions:

1. Are you encountering the same issue when playing games on your Xbox One console?

2. Have you made any changes to your devices before encountering this issue?

We recommend that you visit this
    link
    and run the Windows troubleshooter for devices and hardware. This may help in resolving video or display problems during game play on your Windows 10 device.

Looking forward to your response.
  6. ArminatorX Win User

Can you play Xbox games on your computer with a mode and keyboard

Only "Play Anywhere" Xbox titles can be played on the computer. Those games can also be played with Keyboard and Mouse.

Games you play via streaming in the Xbox App from your console HAVE TO be played with a controller.

What game do you have trouble with?
  7. XBF Erick C Win User

xbox games on pc

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums with your question. So you are trying to play your Xbox Play Anywhere games on a Windows 10 laptop without an Xbox One Controller? If this is the case you should be able to play the games using your mouse and
    keyboard without the Xbox One Controller.

Please let us know if this has helped or if your question has not been answered, Thank you!
  8. denis97g Win User

do i need a control for xbox on win 10

9. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox Play Anywhere Without Xbox?

For "Xbox Play Anywhere", you can purchase a "Play Anywhere" game on either the Xbox Store or the Windows Store. Keep in mind that this only applies to digital download purchases.

You don't necessarily need an Xbox One to own a "Play Anywhere" title. If you are just using a computer, you will only need to make sure it's running Windows 10 (with the Anniversary Update).

"Play Anywhere" will give you the option to run the same game on the Xbox One, if you ever decide to get an Xbox One later on. All game progress/achievements are carried between platforms via your Microsoft Account.
Thema:

XBOX Play anywhere. game icons keeps flickering between xbox one controller and mouse and ...

1. XBOX Play anywhere. game icons keeps flickering between xbox one controller and mouse and ... - Similar Threads - Play anywhere game

2. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  3. Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere"

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere": Title says it all. Its been 2 years. submitted by /u/RedditGojiraX [link] [comments]
  4. Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?: Skyrim, all Fallout games, all Wolfenstein games... none of them have cloud saves even though they're Xbox first party games. I don't know if they forgot to add them because they are just old...
  5. Do Play Anywhere Games Required Gamepass PC / Ultimate For Online Play On PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do Play Anywhere Games Required Gamepass PC / Ultimate For Online Play On PC: For instance Blazblue Cross Tag Battle is play anywhere. I buy the game thru Xbox so will I be forced to pay for a subscription for online while on PC or is there no paywall...
  6. pc play anywhere save file not sending to my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pc play anywhere save file not sending to my xbox series s: when i start my game on pc, it tells me to choose between local save, cloud save, or choose next time. when i choose local or next time, i get my most recent save. when i save my game and exit and...
  7. Problems.playing xbox play anywhere on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems.playing xbox play anywhere on pc: Hi so I would like to play using the xbox play anywhere on my pc the option is not available since I can't install the windows anivessary upadte I have tried everything but the upadate dosn6t show...
  8. Trying To Download A Game from my Xbox to my PC Using Xbox Play Anywhere.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying To Download A Game from my Xbox to my PC Using Xbox Play Anywhere.: Trying to download a game I have on my Xbox(Owned) and download/transfer it on my pc when its a Xbox Play Anywhere game but for some reason I can't. Do you have any solutions or advice I can use...
  9. None of my games from xbox play anywhere are showing up in my pc library I've tried...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    None of my games from xbox play anywhere are showing up in my pc library I've tried...: None of my games from xbox play anywhere are showing up in my pc library I've tried everything I have over 400 games and only 9 show up in the library can anyone help...
  10. Can't Play Games On PC Using Xbox's Play Anywhere.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't Play Games On PC Using Xbox's Play Anywhere.: I've been having issues trying to run games that I own on Xbox on my PC most notably Celeste I own celeste and it doesn't appear in my library. I have also checked that it can run on the pc and...