Xbox play anywhere for Battlefield 1

Discus and support Xbox play anywhere for Battlefield 1 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi. Many of my friends play games on pc, me myself play on xbox mostly. I would really like if Microsoft could make more games working with Xbox play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DrFearlessness, Sep 10, 2017.

  1. Xbox play anywhere for Battlefield 1


    Hi. Many of my friends play games on pc, me myself play on xbox mostly. I would really like if Microsoft could make more games working with Xbox play anywhere. The game i most would want, is Battlefield 1.

    :)
     
    DrFearlessness, Sep 10, 2017
    #1
  2. murph17
    murph17 Guest
    murph17, Sep 10, 2017
    #2
  3. Drunk BB8
    Drunk BB8 Guest
    Will all games eventually use Xbox Play Anywhere?

    Will older xbox 1 titles support play anywhere eventually such as the witcher 3?
     
    Drunk BB8, Sep 10, 2017
    #3
  4. BakyOsijekHr Win User

    Games on Xbox One S that support 120Hz

    For sure I know Killer instinct, Battlefield 1, Division 2 and maybe Forza 7. Not sure about Battlefield 5. There is no list anywhere.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Progress doesn’t carry over for a specific game

    Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.
    My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor

    Hope you're doing great today Edvard

    Sorry to say but Battlefield 1 doesn’t support cross save between platforms.
    Usually the Xbox play anywhere titles like Sea of thieves, Halo infinite, Forza horizon 5 has this feature

    But most of the EA games don’t, this really depends on the developer.

    You can check a similar thread here
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-1/is-batt...
  6. Christyna64 Win User

    Can both the Xbox One and Xbox 360 have their games played on Windows 10 without the console?

    Are there any play anywhere Xbox 360 games or is it only exclusive for Xbox One games?
    There are no Xbox 360 play anywhere games, it is only available to Xbox 1.
  7. WPAK Win User

    Buy games at Windows and xbox

    Hi there,

    only games that are Xbox Play Anywhere titles can be purchased on 1 platform and are playable on both PC and Xbox.

    To see the full list of games that are currently Xbox Play Anywhere titles and other information/requirements see the following link:

    https://www.xbox.com/games/xbox-play-anywhere


    Minecraft unfortunately isn't one of Xbox Play Anywhere titles, so if you want to play it on both platforms you will have to purchase it on both platforms.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    Pc

Thema:

Xbox play anywhere for Battlefield 1

Loading...
  1. Xbox play anywhere for Battlefield 1 - Similar Threads - play anywhere Battlefield

  2. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  3. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  4. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  5. Xbox suddenly wont play Dolby Vision content on Vudu or Movies Anywhere

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox suddenly wont play Dolby Vision content on Vudu or Movies Anywhere: My Xbox Series X has had no issues with Dolby Vision playback for streaming until the last 3 days. Suddenly it will click over to DV on VUDU and Movies Anywhere but right before playback it will...
  6. I have forza 4 in disc... its a play anywhere title... will it work in the Rog Xbox Ally X ?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I have forza 4 in disc... its a play anywhere title... will it work in the Rog Xbox Ally X ?: I own forza 4 in disc... its a play anywhere title... will it work in the Rog Xbox Ally X ? so this is probably a feature request... if I have a play anywhere game in disc format... will the Rog...
  7. Xbox Play Anywhere Expansion

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere Expansion: Hello, I’m starting this thread to simply reiterate the need to expand Xbox Play Anywhere. Conceptually, Play Anywhere is possibly the best and most consumer friendly thing that Xbox has ever...
  8. Save data issues with Xbox Play Anywhere - GamePass PC

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Save data issues with Xbox Play Anywhere - GamePass PC: I played Sea of the Stars in the xbox app in my Asus Rog Ally for a couple hours on a flight. When I connected to WiFi my progress disappeared! I thought it was a fluke but the same thing happened...
  9. I need help with one of my xbox play anywhere title ( resident evil 7) keep crashing on pc.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with one of my xbox play anywhere title ( resident evil 7) keep crashing on pc.: Hi xbox ommunity, I hope you guys and girls are doing well so I recntly build my first gaming pc and I wanted to try resident evil 7 on my pc, so here is the issue, when I launch the game it works...
  10. Xbox Play Anywhere & Mod Space for Skyrim

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere & Mod Space for Skyrim: Please get Skyrim & Dragon’s Dogma 1 & 2 on the list for Xbox Play Anywhere games. Also, I’d love to see the mod space uncapped for Skyrim, especially with this resurgence of paid mods. It feels...