Xbox Play Anywhere - Downloading Halo Wars: Definitive Edition

Discus and support Xbox Play Anywhere - Downloading Halo Wars: Definitive Edition in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I can't download Halo Wars it gives me the same error message when trying to download it 0x803f800e. When I hit the install button a couple of seconds... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by CFlores216, Jun 17, 2019.

1. CFlores216
    CFlores216 Guest

I can't download Halo Wars it gives me the same error message when trying to download it 0x803f800e. When I hit the install button a couple of seconds pass and i'm prompted a error and asking if I want to see the details I say yes for obvious reasons and
    this is shown.

"Something unexpected happen

Reporting this problem will help us understand it better

you can wait a bit and try again or restart your device. that

may help.

error code: 0x803f800e"

Using Microsoft's error code search provides no help since it's an error code that does not exist or is not shown. I've done what it's said and restarted my PC and tried it every day for the past 4 days still no avail as you can see why else would I be here,
    help. What does this mean?, What must i do to fix this issue? and how can i prevent such occurrences from happening again?

:)

CFlores216, Jun 17, 2019
  2. CallMeDW Win User

Halo wars showing up on achievement list

3. duckonquack892 Win User

Halo Wars Definitive Edition code

pre ordered Halo Wars 2: Ultimate Edition.

Halo Wars Definitive Edition downloaded but I can't play it.
  4. Galenrandir23 Win User

Halo wars showing up on achievement list

Good Morning ,

Currently if you downloaded this game from Game Pass then it is listed as Halo Wars: Definitive Edition (PC). This game supports Xbox Play Anywhere that is the reason it is listed
    as that on the achievement screen.

Here is how it listed in the store:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/h...n-pc/9nblggh5wlr0?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
    When I go to the link youve provided, it says i do not own the game. https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/h...tion/bprpqskxtd1l#activetab=pivot:overviewtab

this is the one i purchased for xbox, but since its play anywhere i can use it on PC. Just curious as to why this one says PC in my list when games like super lucky tale and subnautica do not.

i never downloaded the game via game pass either so i dont think that would effect it?

thanks!
  5. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi CFlores216,

The new Xbox (Beta) App has been going though some kinks but the development team is working hard to fix these issues. There was a recent update for the app that can be found by selecting My Library in the Microsoft Store app. Then
    you can check for updates to make sure the app is up to date.

If you haven't already, I recommend submitting feedback by
    using the built-in feedback tool within the Xbox app to help us better understand the issue you are facing. Just click on your profile photo and select “Feedback” from the dropdown menu to open Feedback Hub. Feedback Hub enables you to provide feedback
    about Windows and apps by sharing your suggestions or problems.
  6. C0MAND3R C0DY11 Win User

halo wars 2 not available to download on PC

Only these bundles are available:

Halo Wars 2: Complete Edition

Halo Wars 2: Standard Edition
    I already purchased the game and had it downloaded on my pc before, but for some reason, the version i already bought is no longer downloadable. the page for it still says Xbox play anywhere. that's not fair.
Thema:

1. Xbox Play Anywhere - Downloading Halo Wars: Definitive Edition - Similar Threads - Play Anywhere Downloading

2. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  3. Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere"

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere": Title says it all. Its been 2 years. submitted by /u/RedditGojiraX [link] [comments]
  4. Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?: Skyrim, all Fallout games, all Wolfenstein games... none of them have cloud saves even though they're Xbox first party games. I don't know if they forgot to add them because they are just old...
  5. Do Play Anywhere Games Required Gamepass PC / Ultimate For Online Play On PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do Play Anywhere Games Required Gamepass PC / Ultimate For Online Play On PC: For instance Blazblue Cross Tag Battle is play anywhere. I buy the game thru Xbox so will I be forced to pay for a subscription for online while on PC or is there no paywall...
  6. pc play anywhere save file not sending to my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pc play anywhere save file not sending to my xbox series s: when i start my game on pc, it tells me to choose between local save, cloud save, or choose next time. when i choose local or next time, i get my most recent save. when i save my game and exit and...
  7. Problems.playing xbox play anywhere on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems.playing xbox play anywhere on pc: Hi so I would like to play using the xbox play anywhere on my pc the option is not available since I can't install the windows anivessary upadte I have tried everything but the upadate dosn6t show...
  8. Is play anywhere cross profile on xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is play anywhere cross profile on xbox?: This is a bit difficult to explain, but we recently got an Xbox for the first time in order to play starfield when it comes out. I would also like be able to play the game on my windows 11 PC when...
  9. Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it...: Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it won't play there. How can I get it to play there? dee65109-8375-4ed2-8a0c-6ef973a04b67
  10. Trying To Download A Game from my Xbox to my PC Using Xbox Play Anywhere.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying To Download A Game from my Xbox to my PC Using Xbox Play Anywhere.: Trying to download a game I have on my Xbox(Owned) and download/transfer it on my pc when its a Xbox Play Anywhere game but for some reason I can't. Do you have any solutions or advice I can use...