Xbox Play Anywhere: Better Games - PLEASE READ MICROSOFT

Discus and support Xbox Play Anywhere: Better Games - PLEASE READ MICROSOFT in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my PEPS! So, as most of the Xbox community know, Xbox Play anywhere is Where you can play your Xbox games on windows 10! Which I think is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YoTminor, Oct 27, 2017.

1. YoTminor
    YoTminor Guest

Hello, my PEPS!

So, as most of the Xbox community know, Xbox Play anywhere is Where you can play your Xbox games on windows 10! Which I think is AWESOME! Now, I don't know the recruitment process of games for Xbox Play Anywhere, but from looking at all of the Xbox Play
    Anywhere (XPA) Games, all of the XPA games that where on the Xbox store, where made by Microsoft, and none of the XPA games were from "high game" companies (Blizzard, Ubisoft, Activision, EA), so I am inferring that Microsoft can't do XPA games with other
    companies games. Now not to be hurtful or anything, but the games provided by the big companies are way better than the Microsoft games, and if Microsoft wants Xbox Play Anywhere to survive, they need to make a deal with the big companies to let Microsoft
    put their games for Xbox Play Anywhere! I personally love the XPA Idea, but please Microsoft, make a deal with these companies so we can actually start playing games (Fun Ones) on this AWESOME Idea! It would bring the idea to life and make me happy and probably
    thousands of other people part of the Xbox community if you could just make a deal to pursue this awesome Idea! (Please have Ubisoft first because they have my fav games Xbox Play Anywhere: Better Games - PLEASE READ MICROSOFT :) )

If a Microsoft person is reading this, please respond to me and please tell me how the recruitment process works of XPA games, and if any AWESOME games from high up companies are going to have their games on XPA! Thanks for the XPA Idea overall though, and
    please consider making a deal with Ubisoft (My fav game company) so their games can be on Xbox Play Anywhere! LOVE U GUYS AT MICROSOFT, BYE!

Sincerely, a fan with a great idea to make customers happier!

:)

YoTminor, Oct 27, 2017
  2. YoTminor
    YoTminor Guest

Hello, my PEPS!

So, as most of the Xbox community know, Xbox Play anywhere is Where you can play your Xbox games on windows 10! Which I think is AWESOME! Now, I don't know the recruitment process of games for Xbox Play Anywhere, but from looking at all of the Xbox Play
    Anywhere (XPA) Games, all of the XPA games that where on the Xbox store, where made by Microsoft, and none of the XPA games were from "high game" companies (Blizzard, Ubisoft, Activision, EA), so I am inferring that Microsoft can't do XPA games with other
    companies games. Now not to be hurtful or anything, but the games provided by the big companies are way better than the Microsoft games, and if Microsoft wants Xbox Play Anywhere to survive, they need to make a deal with the big companies to let Microsoft
    put their games for Xbox Play Anywhere! I personally love the XPA Idea, but please Microsoft, make a deal with these companies so we can actually start playing games (Fun Ones) on this AWESOME Idea! It would bring the idea to life and make me happy and probably
    thousands of other people part of the Xbox community if you could just make a deal to pursue this awesome Idea! (Please have Ubisoft first because they have my fav games Xbox Play Anywhere: Better Games - PLEASE READ MICROSOFT :) )

If a Microsoft person is reading this, please respond to me and please tell me how the recruitment process works of XPA games, and if any AWESOME games from high up companies are going to have their games on XPA! Thanks for the XPA Idea overall though, and
    please consider making a deal with Ubisoft (My fav game company) so their games can be on Xbox Play Anywhere! LOVE U GUYS AT MICROSOFT, BYE!

Sincerely, a fan with a great idea to make customers happier!

YoTminor, Oct 27, 2017
  3. Xbox Play Anywhere: Better Games - PLEASE READ MICROSOFT

I agree it would be awesome to see more titles included in the play anywhere system. There is a great official site for feedback Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice , and you can use it for suggestions and feedback. This
    would be a good place to leave this feedback. I would suggest searching there and upvoting suggestions for more variety in Xbox play anywhere. I did not search widely but was able to find this example Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

ONEEYEDKILLAh, Oct 27, 2017
  4. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

I agree it would be awesome to see more titles included in the play anywhere system. There is a great official site for feedback https://xbox.uservoice.com/ , and you can use it for suggestions and feedback. This
    would be a good place to leave this feedback. I would suggest searching there and upvoting suggestions for more variety in Xbox play anywhere. I did not search widely but was able to find this example https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas/suggestions/19798864-xbox-play-anywhere
  5. pawncrackers Win User

how do i or would i install games on pc i had on my xbox one

Hi there,

Please give this page a read, it tells you what games are
    Xbox Play Anywhere
    titles (games you can play on Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs).

Hope this helps!

L
  6. JoeBurby Win User

Purchased Quantum Break during XBox sale, was PC version supposed to be included?

You would have to purchase the PC version in order to play it on the PC. It's not a Play Anywhere title.
    Thanks! From what I've read, I think I might have a better experience with the game on Xbox One.
  7. Miss Ghidorah Win User

buying xbox play anywhere games on pc?

Hey there Halomaster43799!

You do not need to have an Xbox One to play Xbox Play Anywhere games for your PC. If you'd like to read more about Xbox Play Anywhere, check out this article for

Everything You Need to Know About Xbox Play Anywhere

You can purchase Xbox Play Anywhere games through the Windows store, Microsoft.com, or digital game codes from participating retailers.

If you have any additional questions, please let us know! :)
  8. steeledwand7664 Win User

Dispute a double charge for single game title

If you keep the purchase through xbox you according to the xbox play anywhere site https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere?xr=shellnav sea of thieves will be a xbox play anywhere game which you can read about on that website.
Thema:

1. Xbox Play Anywhere: Better Games - PLEASE READ MICROSOFT - Similar Threads - Play Anywhere Better

2. I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't use Remote Play because my Xbox Series X doesn't show up anywhere in the Xbox app.: I've been trying to revisit Forza Motorsport 5 to recreate another Aftermarket logo as a Vinyl Group. Unfortunately, I've run into a rather annoying issue... To give you context, I use a program...
  3. Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere"

in XboX Insiders
    Why isn't Mass Effect LE on "Play Anywhere": Title says it all. Its been 2 years. submitted by /u/RedditGojiraX [link] [comments]
  4. Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why none of Bethesda's older games have "Cloud Saves" or "Play Anywhere"?: Skyrim, all Fallout games, all Wolfenstein games... none of them have cloud saves even though they're Xbox first party games. I don't know if they forgot to add them because they are just old...
  5. Do Play Anywhere Games Required Gamepass PC / Ultimate For Online Play On PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do Play Anywhere Games Required Gamepass PC / Ultimate For Online Play On PC: For instance Blazblue Cross Tag Battle is play anywhere. I buy the game thru Xbox so will I be forced to pay for a subscription for online while on PC or is there no paywall...
  6. pc play anywhere save file not sending to my xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    pc play anywhere save file not sending to my xbox series s: when i start my game on pc, it tells me to choose between local save, cloud save, or choose next time. when i choose local or next time, i get my most recent save. when i save my game and exit and...
  7. Problems.playing xbox play anywhere on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems.playing xbox play anywhere on pc: Hi so I would like to play using the xbox play anywhere on my pc the option is not available since I can't install the windows anivessary upadte I have tried everything but the upadate dosn6t show...
  8. Is play anywhere cross profile on xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is play anywhere cross profile on xbox?: This is a bit difficult to explain, but we recently got an Xbox for the first time in order to play starfield when it comes out. I would also like be able to play the game on my windows 11 PC when...
  9. Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it...: Bought a movie on Microsoft expecting to be able to play it on Movies Anywhere app, but it won't play there. How can I get it to play there? dee65109-8375-4ed2-8a0c-6ef973a04b67
  10. Xbox play anywhere

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox play anywhere: I own most of the re remakes (2,3,4) and I was wondering if I could get them through Xbox play anywhere b4417e95-83f0-4e52-9dc4-8f5442be8860