xbox play anywhere alternative

Discus and support xbox play anywhere alternative in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; there is a game i have on xbox and i don't see it on the xbox play anywhere game list what can i do so to install it on pc with my xbox save data?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xbox guy 963, Nov 5, 2021.

  1. xbox guy 963
    xbox guy 963 Guest

    xbox play anywhere alternative


    there is a game i have on xbox and i don't see it on the xbox play anywhere game list

    what can i do so to install it on pc with my xbox save data?

    :)
     
    xbox guy 963, Nov 5, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    xbox play anywhere alternative

    Jump Force is not available for purchase through the Microsoft Store for PC.
  3. xbox guy 963 Win User

    xbox play anywhere alternative

    what if the game is jump force for example
  4. Smwutches Win User

    xbox play anywhere alternative

    Not necessarily. It depends on the game.
  5. xbox guy 963 Win User

    xbox play anywhere alternative

    if i buy the game again but from the microsoft store on pc will i able to access the saved data i have on xbox?
  6. ngocphi Win User

    xbox play anywhere alternative

    Only games that have seperate online presence like cod or epic games or resident evil.net let you link your xbox or psn account which carry over progression and dlc

    Things like apex which don't have their own presence dont

    But will accept cloud saves as long as you are using xbox games for windows 10 not steam or competing services
Thema:

xbox play anywhere alternative

Loading...
  1. xbox play anywhere alternative - Similar Threads - play anywhere alternative

  2. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  3. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  4. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  5. Xbox suddenly wont play Dolby Vision content on Vudu or Movies Anywhere

    in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox suddenly wont play Dolby Vision content on Vudu or Movies Anywhere: My Xbox Series X has had no issues with Dolby Vision playback for streaming until the last 3 days. Suddenly it will click over to DV on VUDU and Movies Anywhere but right before playback it will...
  6. I have forza 4 in disc... its a play anywhere title... will it work in the Rog Xbox Ally X ?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    I have forza 4 in disc... its a play anywhere title... will it work in the Rog Xbox Ally X ?: I own forza 4 in disc... its a play anywhere title... will it work in the Rog Xbox Ally X ? so this is probably a feature request... if I have a play anywhere game in disc format... will the Rog...
  7. Xbox Play Anywhere Expansion

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere Expansion: Hello, I’m starting this thread to simply reiterate the need to expand Xbox Play Anywhere. Conceptually, Play Anywhere is possibly the best and most consumer friendly thing that Xbox has ever...
  8. Save data issues with Xbox Play Anywhere - GamePass PC

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Save data issues with Xbox Play Anywhere - GamePass PC: I played Sea of the Stars in the xbox app in my Asus Rog Ally for a couple hours on a flight. When I connected to WiFi my progress disappeared! I thought it was a fluke but the same thing happened...
  9. I need help with one of my xbox play anywhere title ( resident evil 7) keep crashing on pc.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with one of my xbox play anywhere title ( resident evil 7) keep crashing on pc.: Hi xbox ommunity, I hope you guys and girls are doing well so I recntly build my first gaming pc and I wanted to try resident evil 7 on my pc, so here is the issue, when I launch the game it works...
  10. Xbox Play Anywhere & Mod Space for Skyrim

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Play Anywhere & Mod Space for Skyrim: Please get Skyrim & Dragon’s Dogma 1 & 2 on the list for Xbox Play Anywhere games. Also, I’d love to see the mod space uncapped for Skyrim, especially with this resurgence of paid mods. It feels...