xbox phyiscal games not showinng up as owned

Discus and support xbox phyiscal games not showinng up as owned in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have a series x. Nearly all my games are digital, apart from 2 of them. My question is why are these 2 games not showing up as owned?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Leeparsons70, Jun 30, 2022.

  1. Leeparsons70
    Leeparsons70 Guest

    xbox phyiscal games not showinng up as owned


    I have a series x. Nearly all my games are digital, apart from 2 of them. My question is why are these 2 games not showing up as owned?

    :)
     
    Leeparsons70, Jun 30, 2022
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    xbox phyiscal games not showinng up as owned

    That's because physical disk games only open when the disk is in.

    Owned or not owned is only for digital games

    You will know when you try and start a disk game and the disk isn't in the drive
  3. Leeparsons70 Win User

    xbox phyiscal games not showinng up as owned

    That's pretty stupid ifI that is true. You don't own a game because it's physthat. But digital you do.
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

    xbox phyiscal games not showinng up as owned

    “Owned” is when you own it digitally.

    I suggest you use the achievement list instead, as that will contain everything you’ve played.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

    xbox phyiscal games not showinng up as owned

    Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

    good morning

    it only recognizes the license when the disc is inside the xbox, it will not appear in your library as owner, because the license is actually owned by the physical disc, only with it you can access and play.
  6. Leeparsons70 Win User

    xbox phyiscal games not showinng up as owned

    I currently have farcry new dawn in it. Still doesnt show up as owned, but of course is playable
Thema:

xbox phyiscal games not showinng up as owned

Loading...
  1. xbox phyiscal games not showinng up as owned - Similar Threads - phyiscal games showinng

  2. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  3. game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?

    in XboX Insiders
    game previews and capturing game audio and video rules?: So I’m in a game preview and it says in the rules when I joined the preview that im not supposed to capture game audio/video or share the game with anyone but when I launch the game and start it...
  4. Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure: Xbox Cloud Gaming — Persistent Stream Connection Failure Summary Xbox Cloud Gaming streams intermittently fail to connect. The Xbox logo appears, a brief clip of audio plays (timing is...
  5. Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section

    in XboX Insiders
    Unwanted games appearing in Games & Apps section: How can I permanently hide games from my games and apps that I don’t have installed? Since the last update, I have several games appearing in that list but they aren’t installed and I don’t wish...
  6. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  7. My games and apps showing more things then I do

    in XboX Insiders
    My games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list...
  8. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  9. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  10. Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...

    in XboX Insiders
    Can we get an option to select expansion slot when installing games from XBOX app and not...: We should have the option to select storage options from the app. Choose between internal and expansion slot. submitted by /u/JRest71 [link] [comments]