Xbox phone support is horrible

Discus and support Xbox phone support is horrible in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; first i called in because i wanted to play skyrim on my xbox one and the only way to do that is to buy it and i already have it on my 360 digitally... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xxLupinTheIIIxx, Nov 9, 2016.

1. Xbox phone support is horrible

first i called in because i wanted to play skyrim on my xbox one and the only way to do that is to buy it and i already have it on my 360 digitally with all the dlc and everything and i shouldnt have to pay to play it on my xbox one (sold my 360) i have
    skyrim on steam with all the dlc and they gave me the new enhanced verison for free which is the one i need basicly all it is is better graphics, why should i pay for a game that i already have and that isnt going to become backwards comp since its already
    out for the xbox one, anyways the first time i called i spoke to this women who had no idea what she was doing and i asked for a supervisor and she hung up on me 2nd time i spoke to a women and her superviosor for like an hour an half because they had no idea
    what they were doing so then i called microsoft support and the women transfered to a guy who knew everything but couldnt help me and the 2nd women and this guy told me to call bethesda and ask them, which is **** now the only way for me to play the game
    is to buy it cuz its never ganna come backwords comp (im not completely sure but why would it when its already out for the xbox) so i was on the phone for over 2 hours and got nothing, now heres the kicker i use to work for a company who was in the top 3 for
    customer service (i worked at a call center) and the company had many clients like t mobile dicks sport goods gamestop etc, and i worked for one of them and we always made the customer happy, if the customer was angry we would give them a 10% off thier next
    online purchase if we didnt have any 10% codes we would give them 15%, i swear micorsoft support sucks they never are in favor of the customer, idc wat excuses u have i bought a game for ur previous console and when i got the xbox one i called in complained
    about why i cant play my 360 games so u guys gave me some free xbox live and a 1 thing of cod elite like **** and then u gave my friend a free 60$ game, i wouldnt be complaining if skyrim came back words comp but since its out for the xbox one i highly doubt
    that its going to come out backwards comp. i know ppl that went to playstation cuz xbox support didnt help them (friend bought a console within a year the reader broke and they wanted him to pay for it and ship it out for a month).

:)

xxLupinTheIIIxx, Nov 9, 2016
  2. Xbox support is horrible

delete whatever corrupted file you have that's related to the movie, THEN download it again from you download history. if you have a lot of stuff on the HDD you might miss that little file that is corrupted.

IgotTSondabrain, Nov 9, 2016
  3. closingracer
    closingracer Guest
    Xbox support is horrible

I already checked my download history like 10 times and still wants me to pay for the movie....( I have said I did before in multiple times already) I go to the movie through account on the video app and says to pay for it again...

closingracer, Nov 9, 2016
  4. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest

This decision is nothing to do with Microsoft and so why should support have any knowledge or be able to give you any advice other than the correct advice "Contact Bethesda" Why should they give you anything when your angry its not their company that has
    done anything wrong and your misguided anger doesn't entitle you to anything. Take it to Bethesda who made this business decision. Having worked in "customer support" you of all people should have a handle on where and who to complain to. Clearly not.

John Dowding, Nov 10, 2016
  5. John Dowding Win User

This decision is nothing to do with Microsoft and so why should support have any knowledge or be able to give you any advice other than the correct advice "Contact Bethesda" Why should they give you anything when your angry its not their company that has
    done anything wrong and your misguided anger doesn't entitle you to anything. Take it to Bethesda who made this business decision. Having worked in "customer support" you of all people should have a handle on where and who to complain to. Clearly not.
  6. Dr Black Bones Win User

what is wrong with xbox live ????

Your best bet now is to call tech support or tweet Xbox support, which I think is the best option, they answer pretty fast and you don't have to deal with horrible phone support.
  7. Andy Mulligan Win User

Information about the Preview Disc using the Title Update (Updated 9/23/11)

Customer support is horrible.... phone support says check twittet who says to call, or post here, but no one here can help.... great support /sarcasm
  8. Martin Goddard1 Win User

My game is stuck downloading on 0%, I can't cancel it and it won't download anymore.

Pretty horrible company, huh?.... need an hour long phone call with support to fix a game that doesn't install or cancel installation... thanks for wasting my time Microsoft and Xbox
  9. Lestat Phoenix Win User

Xbox support is horrible

This thread is gave me a headache...
Thema:

1. Xbox phone support is horrible - Similar Threads - phone support horrible

2. What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute.: What is the # for Microsoft phone support? I have a transaction dispute. I was charged twice for the Java & Bedrock Edition. f2bfee24-d01a-4b40-ba4e-a7048ccd7a40
  3. I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need the support email or phone number to swap my Xbox accounts email with my new one...: My Xbox account is old and I forgot the password to the email and I also don't have the email connected to any of my phones/old phones so I can not switch to any Xbox unless I lose everything I...
  4. Xbox support phone line

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox support phone line: I requested a call back 3 times for a gamer tag change and each time the the agents placed me on hold and hung up even when I provided my number for if the call disconnect to call back but no call...
  5. Lost phone number, cant get into account. Support is no help.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Lost phone number, cant get into account. Support is no help.: I've been on at least 8 calls with support, 10 online chats and still cant get access to the Xbox account. I've done 6 verification forms, they all get denied and I don't know how. I enter my...
  6. Xbox Wireless Adapter is acting up. Phone support is useless.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter is acting up. Phone support is useless.: I bought an Xbox Wireless Adapter in May 2022. When I connect a controller it stops working after 5-10 minutes and starts sending random D-Pad inputs. The input is there even if I turn off the...
  7. Why can't I get a phone call back from Microsoft support

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I get a phone call back from Microsoft support: I have been trying to get a call back since Monday and every time I put in my number it just comes up something went wrong on our end every single time I was told in an conversation with someone...
  8. No support for Xbox/PC MSFS and unable to access phone support as "Something went wrong on...

in XBoX on Windows
    No support for Xbox/PC MSFS and unable to access phone support as "Something went wrong on...: I have had MASSIVE problems following updates to MSFS20 on PC. Currently, when I try to run the program, it is just stuck on "checking for updates" I have tried every online suggestion from...
  9. Cannot get support from XBOX, cannot process warranty return, cannot get someone on the phone

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot get support from XBOX, cannot process warranty return, cannot get someone on the phone: Okay... Xbox X crashes all the time. Secured a warranty return order from Xbox Support site. Received an email saying that I would receive another email with a return shipping label. Never...
  10. Microsoft Support Virtual Agent / Call Back / Direct Phone DOES NOT WORK

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft Support Virtual Agent / Call Back / Direct Phone DOES NOT WORK: This is getting ridiculous now. The issue I am trying to resolve is Xbox related, as I have recently sent my included-with-console Xbox Series X controller back for the THIRD time. The package...