Xbox petition for change to mass delete friends

Discus and support Xbox petition for change to mass delete friends in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Are there any people here who have played Xbox for a very long time and have a bunch of friends that they never play with and wish to remove them all... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/glitch_god7950, Aug 20, 2021.

1. Xbox petition for change to mass delete friends

Are there any people here who have played Xbox for a very long time and have a bunch of friends that they never play with and wish to remove them all well I am starting a petition for Microsoft to add this option comment below if you agree and support this decision

submitted by /u/glitch_god7950
    [link] [comments]

/u/glitch_god7950, Aug 20, 2021
  2. pawncrackers Win User

Mass delete friends

Hi there,

At present, there is no way to mass delete friends, I'm afraid. You will have to remove people one by one.

Best,

L
  3. x24hrs2livex Win User

Question about the free game if you have a broken xbox question

Your post was deleted because it wasnt a support issue and was a petition. Petitions are not allowed on the forums
  4. H3PA80R Win User

How to Mass Remove Friends?

Sorry to say, but you have to delete them single friend by single friend. There is no mass option..
  5. AFarnsworth Win User

There's a chance to be heard here people.

6. Cejas12 Win User

Friends List

Unfortunately, you can't "mass delete" all your friends. You need to delete them one by one.
Thema:

Xbox petition for change to mass delete friends

1. Xbox petition for change to mass delete friends - Similar Threads - petition change mass

2. Y my nat type on strict how to change it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Y my nat type on strict how to change it: Y my nat type on strict how to change it For me please ff130cad-fe47-4e46-a560-655bafd61a18
  3. how to change servers on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to change servers on xbox: i got my xbox in oregon and i think its still connected to the servers there cause when i test it on a speedtest website i get 10-13ms latency to the servers connected to dallas but 100-130ms when...
  4. In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?

in XboX Insiders
    In the future will it be possible to change the gamertag without paying?: I know that this function has been around since the days of the Xbox 360, when we changed the gamertag for the first time, it is free, but for the other one it costs money. It would be great if we...
  5. how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...

in XBoX on Windows
    how could one /ABUSE changing their gamertag? I am DESPERATLY wanting to hear a VALID...: is changing it abusive?? Is deciding that a change is wanted abusive? with all the sick pukes that stalk and live for and relish in watching, exploiting, stalking, harassing, what have you, an...
  6. Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software

in XboX Insiders
    Accessory App change 1: Make triggers remappable by digitizing them vua software: I understand the reason why your standard Xbox controller and the Xbox accessories app won't let you remap the triggers. Because certain games will be deemed either too easy or unwinnable if the...
  7. My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume

in XBoX Accessibility
    My headset chat mixer is all greyed out but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume: My headset chat mixer is all grey but I can change mic monitoring and headset volume eff0c504-891d-4e8e-9a44-3da0d42e30a6
  8. I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one

in XBoX on Consoles
    I changed my gamertag and it still shows up as my old one: so i recently changed my gamertag and it still showsbup as my old one. does anyone know how to change ot to my new one without my old one being on top? 0f8c79a9-24c8-4591-bf68-3fe6509d9289
  9. Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.

in XboX Insiders
    Sign the Petition let our voices be heard.: Xbox Enforcement Team: Unban Gamers Fairly! - Sign the Petition! https://chng.it/gxgpCCkcJK via @Change submitted by /u/Conscious-Error-3095 [link] [comments]
  10. I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was falsely banned. I want to petition to get my account back.: I was being bullied online by other gamers and they got my account perma banned because there is more of them. I made sure not to violate the user agreements in any of my messages but a few of...