Xbox Pc wireless adapter out of stock

Discus and support Xbox Pc wireless adapter out of stock in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; anyone have any idea when this will be back in stock? I asked customer service a month ago and they basically just made up an answer of a few weeks,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by FChief, Apr 12, 2022.

1. FChief
    FChief Guest

anyone have any idea when this will be back in stock? I asked customer service a month ago and they basically just made up an answer of a few weeks, but I seriously don't know what the true restock date is. Would prefer to order from MS rather than Amazon or another reseller.

:)

FChief, Apr 12, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi FChief, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I apologize but there will be no announcement if an item or accessories will be back on stock which means that we just need to check the website from time to time.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Wireless adaper question

4. Pickles888 Win User

My Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 keeps disconnecting when I use Bluetooth

Hi!

I actually have tested my controller on a separate PC. It worked fine, but so far it seems like whenever I connect my headphones and my controller, it starts disconnecting. I think the controller considers itself to also be an audio device, so my headphones and my controller are in a conflict.

Sadly I don't have another Xbox controller to test with my pc.

My Headphones are Crusher® Wireless Immersive Bass Headphones, and that's the only other Bluetooth device I use with my PC.

Thanks,

Edit: I couldn't try out the Xbox Wireless Adapter for PC because it is out of stock.
  5. HAZMAT RADIO Win User

Xbox One S Kinect Adaptor

6. Gigage Waya Win User

Xbox One S Kinect Adaptor

Thema:

1. Xbox Pc wireless adapter out of stock - Similar Threads - wireless adapter stock

2. Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC: Xbox wireless headset Mic does not work using the Xbox wireless adapter on Windows 11 PC It pairs and the headphones works, but mic does not work, even MS Teams says mic is not working.....
  3. Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter - Poor sound quality: Why is this issue being ignored? People have been posting about this for over 2 years now and still no fixed?...
  4. Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset mic wont be recognised on PC, using wireless adapter for pc: Hello. I've tried a long time to make my Xbox wireless headset mic to work on PC. I'm using the Xbox wireless adapter for pc, and I've been trying alot of things. Updating it to the latest...
  5. Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 E says I need wireless network adapter?: So I have my Xbox 360 E and I wanted to connect it to internet because I heard that the Xbox 360 E has it built in so I don’t. Need to buy any extra stuff but when I try connecting it to my WiFi...
  6. Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i connect the surface headset 2 to an xbox wireless adapter plugged in my xbox?: Hello, i want to know if i ca. connect a surface headset 2 to a xbox wireless apdater plugged in an xbox. If so does the mic also work so i can be able to talk to teammates in Call of duty and...
  7. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows: Why is there no where that I can purchase a new Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows by itself. I've had the gen 1 for quite some time now but am starting to notice input issues when using my Elite...
  8. Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless adapter is controlling everything on the computer instead of just the game...: Its an adapter for the xbox controller and nothing else. and in before "have you tried this on another computer or laptop" i don't have a back up pc to test this on. I just got my pc repaired and...
  9. Question about xbox wireless adapter for pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about xbox wireless adapter for pc: I have a question about xbox wireless adapter for using xbox gamepads on PC. 1) is it ok that it heats, when it isn't in use? I mean it just plugged in to usb but gamepad is not connected. 2)...
  10. Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does windows 11 not support xbox 360 wireless adapters for windows.: I have tried multiple different wireless adapter devices and drivers and reset my computer multiple times in an attempt to use an xbox 360 controller to play rocket league/overcooked but my pc...