xbox PC - MH:Rise - xbox controller (wireless) disconnecting.

Discus and support xbox PC - MH:Rise - xbox controller (wireless) disconnecting. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently got a brand new wireless xbox controller and have been having a blast playing PC game with it, like NFS series and Jedi fallen order. However... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DennyOverlord, Jan 22, 2023.

1. xbox PC - MH:Rise - xbox controller (wireless) disconnecting.

Recently got a brand new wireless xbox controller and have been having a blast playing PC game with it, like NFS series and Jedi fallen order.
    However the day MH: rise released i installed and started playing, i noticed every 5ish minutes my controller will disconnect/turn off for a brief moment. The only way to play is with wired connection which is just irritating me.

I know this isnt a connection issue to my BT or the pc itself since iv spent the better part of 10 hrs today playing more NFS and Jedi fallen order through steam/xbox/EA app. MR: rise is the only game im seeing this issue one.

Is there a known issue about this / with a fix?

I have:
    Restarted pc
    Reconnected controller
    Check for updates in accessory app
    turned off vibrations (incase of lose battery (which it isnt))
    checked bluetooth drivers

I know the controller is charged since i spent more money on a battery pack+dock. And bluetooth tells me its battery % (plus: i think xbox game bar needs an update, it always just says controller is "critical" T.T)

:)

DennyOverlord, Jan 22, 2023
  2. Shalmaneser Win User

BEST rechargeable batteries?

I have a wireless controller and a USB cable that plugs into it. What, if anything, would this do with/to Energizer Ni-MH batteries?
  3. dearjenna Win User

Does the wireless adapter help the controller disconnect problem?

4. XBF Lance J Win User

Xbox One controller keeps disconnecting

Hey Ryan,

Sorry to hear about your controller. If you haven't already, try having your PC forget the controller and disconnect. If it still continues to disconnect, try uninstalling and reinstalling the controller drivers by following our

Wireless Controller Setup.
  5. MattyRums Win User

Since "cortana" update my controller disconnect issues have returned

6. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Is Xbox x series controller bluetooth connectivity issue with PC solved?

If it's happening on different PC's then it would more than likely mean that either the adapter or the controller are the problem.

Would you please try having your PC forget the controller and disconnect. If it still continues to disconnect, try uninstalling and reinstalling the controller drivers by following our Wireless Controller Setup.

Also, If you haven't already, please check Xbox One Controller in Windows 10 Troubleshoot and Troubleshoot the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows articles for further solutions to the issue.
Thema:

xbox PC - MH:Rise - xbox controller (wireless) disconnecting.

1. xbox PC - MH:Rise - xbox controller (wireless) disconnecting. - Similar Threads - Rise controller wireless

2. Can’t connect to Internet. Anyone rise?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t connect to Internet. Anyone rise?: All of a sudden I can’t connect to the Internet. Nothing is working. Is this happening to anyone else? 3e47a66f-b859-4e51-b4ed-3bddc6cd08a8
  3. Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise character missing, forcing new game: I hit MR 140, downed Risen Teostra, and called it for the night. (Have game clip of it). 2 days later, I go to play, and all I have is "New Game" on the main menu. Save data on the Xbox...
  4. Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rise of the tomb raider crashes mid-game on xbox series x. Progress lost.: I was playing rise of the tomb raider on my Xbox series x. I was leaving the area after I collected the atlas and my game suddenly froze and then crashed. I reopened the game and when I looked at...
  5. Release Digital Version of Rise of Legends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Release Digital Version of Rise of Legends: Rise of Nations is on Steam. Please give us Rise of Legends!!! Who at Microsoft do I need to talk to to make this a reality? 137877f3-9086-49b1-8e12-c43ac81b290d
  6. I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant download rise of the tomb raider how can I ?: I have a disc for Xbox one the consle I’m on and it doesn’t give me the option to download it. I went to the store and went to the game But it is not sold separately and doesn’t give me the option...
  7. What is Rise? Why does this app keep on being connected to my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What is Rise? Why does this app keep on being connected to my account?: As of the time of this writing I have changed my password hoping that this wouldn't occur again, apparently an app called Rise has been connected to my account for at least 4 times now despite my...
  8. Monster Hunter Rise Crashes When Fast Travelling Between Areas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Monster Hunter Rise Crashes When Fast Travelling Between Areas: Good day, I require assistance with monster hunter rise and sunbreak expansion. Whenever a fast travel between areas my game crashes with a "Fatal Direct3D Error (25)" and creates a crash report...
  9. Why has my immortals fenyx rising been removed?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my immortals fenyx rising been removed?: I bought immortals fenyx rising on Xbox and now have moved to PC, the game was originally there and playable but now it has been removed from my library and can only play it with game pass. i can...
  10. I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant start Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider: A month or two ago I bought Tomb Raider: Definitive Survivor Trilogy and started playing the first one, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition. I didn't open the other two games until I finished the...