Xbox PC Market Place

Discus and support Xbox PC Market Place in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I try buying the orange box xbox 360 for my series console cuz its back compat and when I try buying it says your purchase can't be completed at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ali Rehman1, Apr 22, 2023.

1. Ali Rehman1
    Ali Rehman1 Guest

Xbox PC Market Place

Hi

I try buying the orange box xbox 360 for my series console cuz its back compat and when I try buying it says your purchase can't be completed at this time, here's where I'm trying to buy it https://marketplace.xbox.com/en-us/product/the-orange-box/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024541080f

:)

Ali Rehman1, Apr 22, 2023
  2. Ali Rehman1 Win User

Xbox PC Market Place

Yes and this is happening with all the games on that marketplace
  3. Dericka Win User

Xbox PC Market Place

May I know did you try to purchase on your console too?
  4. Ali Rehman1 Win User

Xbox PC Market Place

I try paypal and the same thing happens
  5. Ali Rehman1 Win User

Xbox PC Market Place

Hi

I already tried that, doesn't work ):
  6. Dericka Win User

Xbox PC Market Place

I understand. Can you please try to connect on different connection and try to purchase again? Thanks!
Thema:

Xbox PC Market Place

1. Xbox PC Market Place - Similar Threads - Market Place

2. I bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place and I didn't get my money on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place and I didn't get my money on the...: bought a shark cash card off of the xbox market place 93d84a8f-8d99-4711-b1ee-ba35662b4a03
  3. Solution for Forza horizon 5 market place error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solution for Forza horizon 5 market place error: Hello,i have trouble in accessing car packs in forza horizon 5,i own a vip car pass and it's a premium edition,when i Try to access it shows failed to download marketplace data ,please help...
  4. How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or...: How do I retrieve My Library in Mincecraft Market Place? Can anybody please advise and/or help with the telephone number for support? 5f18c9dd-d45d-456b-adfe-3b3df03ede00
  5. My market place is not letting me download load anything and it's up to data ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My market place is not letting me download load anything and it's up to data ?: So I have troubles with the market place in got one the things but it's not downloading plz help I really want to play it 8371b36b-64f8-4623-afab-c0151cfbe4cb
  6. problem with minecraft market place

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem with minecraft market place: bro does anyone have the issue invaled session please restart your game in minecraft with there skins and marketplace i need help its been happening seince ive got the game {bedrock edition}...
  7. MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised...: MFS 2020 Market place issue. Purchased concord plane, but in notifications it advised purchase failed. So I proceeded to purchase again. However when I checked my Steam wallet, it showed I had in...
  8. I'd love if you could put Def Jam: Fight For NY on the market place, hands down the best...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'd love if you could put Def Jam: Fight For NY on the market place, hands down the best...: This has been my all time favorite game, and since they did terrible making Def Jam Icon, nobody these days can really play Def Jam Fight For NY unless you get an Xbox or a ps2 and find the game...
  9. when I try to sign in it works but dose not load my skin and does not open my market place...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when I try to sign in it works but dose not load my skin and does not open my market place...: if you could help that would begreat cb1c30c7-65b2-40ee-8252-93add0c3fa67
  10. Xbox 360 market place not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 market place not working: So I’ve been trying to buy dlc for two older cabelas games on the 360. I cannot buy the dlc on the Xbox website because they say not available separately. In the 360 it just says more information...