Xbox PC keeps nagging about expired credit card

Discus and support Xbox PC keeps nagging about expired credit card in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Except I don't have any expired card registered to my account. Has anyone else had the same problem, and in that case how did you resolve it? I've... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by skaggmanen, Jan 30, 2021.

  1. skaggmanen
    skaggmanen Guest

    Xbox PC keeps nagging about expired credit card


    Except I don't have any expired card registered to my account. Has anyone else had the same problem, and in that case how did you resolve it?

    I've tried to find way to contact someone at Microsoft but their support pages are just ****, and it's just impossible to find how to raise a support case.

    :)
     
    skaggmanen, Jan 30, 2021
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    XBox app keeps nagging about expiring credit card

    I've never had the issue, but you may want to contact billing to see if they can make sure there isn't anything going on with your account. You can request a call back or chat with support at http://support.xbox.com/contact-us If you're not seeing those options, change your category/topic until you do. Billing & Subscriptions and "I don't recognize a charge" usually works for me.
  3. xI GoT xScarzZ Win User

    First connection, now 800704DC

    not intending to nag by any means, but was there ever a solution to this? besides entering a credit card and buying a new membership?
  4. Seclet Win User

    Xbox App PC - Your credit card is about to expire

    Same problem here and apparently Microsoft don't bother to give an answer. Not a big issue, just annoying having that big green notification on the top of the screen.
  5. Marcin.D.Kozlowski Win User

    Xbox App PC - Your credit card is about to expire

    Same problem here. I don't even use a credit card on the account, but PayPal.
    Exact same problem here. Ignoring for now, but FFS Microsoft...
  6. MuriloCA Win User

    Xbox App PC - Your credit card is about to expire

    Same problem here. I don't even use a credit card on the account, but PayPal.
Thema:

Xbox PC keeps nagging about expired credit card

Loading...
  1. Xbox PC keeps nagging about expired credit card - Similar Threads - keeps nagging expired

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.

    in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox keeps turning back on after I have shut if off. Alpha ring latest update.: Long story short, as of last night, my Xbox keeps turning itself back on after I have shut it off. After disconnecting my keyboard from the Xbox, removing my batteries from my Xbox remote, and...
  4. Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider update keeps failing. Can’t use console.: Error message 0x8B050033 I searched and it said it’s a problem on Microsoft’s side. I tried restarting and resetting my console nothing worked. I can’t un-enroll to fix as I don’t have a windows...
  5. Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox plugged in controllers keep disconnecting.: Just wondering if there's a fix for this, its very frustrating. Everything is synced, updated, plugged in (obviously). I bought a new controller thinking my old one was broken, and that wasnt the...
  6. My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?

    in XboX Insiders
    My Insiders keeps crashing and refuses to open, anyone else having this issue?: When I go to the app, its just a black screen before CTD, and I get a (0x8027025a) error message. submitted by /u/The_Marine708 [link] [comments]
  7. my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it

    in XboX Insiders
    my Xbox controller keeps disconnecting and I’m sick of it: i play Fortnite alot and everytime I get into any type of fight my controller disconnects randomly and doesnt reconnect until like 5 minutes later. im genuenly sick of this and im abt to switch to...
  8. My TV/Xbox keeps turning a shaded green color? Brand new tv and Xbox X

    in XboX Insiders
    My TV/Xbox keeps turning a shaded green color? Brand new tv and Xbox X: My screen on my Xbox keeps turning a shade of green and I can’t figure out why; I switched to a new HDMI am using a brand new 4k TV with an Xbox I bought only a year ago; the only fix I’ve found...
  9. My normal LFG (Looking for Group) posts keep getting my account suspended.

    in XboX Insiders
    My normal LFG (Looking for Group) posts keep getting my account suspended.: Ever since Microsoft fired most of their employees, I’ve been getting false suspended for simply making LFG. Since there’s lack of employees, there’s lack of customer support in some areas now....
  10. Xbox app keeps stopping my download in fornite

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app keeps stopping my download in fornite: Every single time I gotta update fornite in the game it stops the download and pretends I’m receiving no WiFi,it’s stupid I tried everything yet it’s like gambling to hope it fully downloads...