Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Discus and support Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; i cant leave my own party on xbox app pc. any sollution? submitted by /u/Euphoric_Ad3856 [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Euphoric_Ad3856, Jun 22, 2024.

  1. Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

    /u/Euphoric_Ad3856, Jun 22, 2024
    #1
  2. WattyNuela Win User

    Xbox pc issue

    Hello Muhamed, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

    I understand you’re having some trouble when playing games downloaded from the Xbox app. Let’s try to sort this out.

    However, before that, I need to ask the following questions:

    Are you using Windows 10 or Windows 11?
    What procedures you tried to fix this prior to your post creation?
    If you try downloading a new game from the Xbox app, the same inconvenience occurs?

    Meanwhile, please verify if the following Xbox services are running on your PC.

    For this, search Services by using the Windows search functionality and look for the next services once you open the program:
    IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

    Then do this for each service: Right-click on it and select Properties. In Startup type make sure it’s set to Automatic.
    If the service isn’t started, click Start Click Apply and OK to save changes, restart your PC and try again.

    **If you're not able to do this with Gaming Services you can skip that part
  3. Muhamed Abdalla1 Win User

    Xbox pc issue

    I'm using the PC.
    And I tried to make the services you mentioned auto and still not working.

    I'm on win 11 and the issue happens only with the game that launch throw xbox game pass app. So, if you are launching e.g., rainbow six from ubisoft through xbox game pass. it works well.

    I tried to uninstall xbox delete the credential and reinstall it and reinstall the gaming services but it doesn't work.
  4. Kathy A. Win User

    Issue with Xbox App on PC

    Hello DerpyHippoz,

    Thanks for update.

    If you would like to proceed with the troubleshooting that may require you to do extensive back up of files and preferred settings. We can provide you the steps on how to do it however, it is best for you to reach out a live support that way you will be assisted with the backup you needed for your files.

    1. Go to this link: Contact - Microsoft Support
    2. Please provide a brief description of the problem and click Get Help;
    3. Click Contact Support at the bottom of the display results.
    4. When you identify the product that is experiencing the problem, click Confirm.
    5. Finally, you can choose to contact a live chat representative or have a live phone representative make a call.

    For reference we recommend you do an in-place upgrade of your device because if issue still persist, this may be a bug needs to be reported to the team Xbox.

    Regards,

  5. Kathy A. Win User

    Issue with Xbox App on PC

    Hello DerpyHippoz,

    Thank you for your reply and update.

    Can you recall performing any troubleshooting steps related to registry?

    There will be a fit troubleshooting for this that will require you to do extensive back up of files and preferred settings. However, we may still isolate the issue by using local user profile in your Windows device. If this issue is being localized by this specific user profile or your computer needs reinstallation.

    Kindly create a local user profile:

    Create a local user account

    1. Select Start > Settings > Accounts and then select Family & other users. (In some versions of Windows you'll see Other users.)
    2. Next to Add other user, select Add account.
    3. Select I don't have this person's sign-in information, and on the next page, select Add a user without a Microsoft account.
    4. Enter a user name, password, or password hint—or choose security questions—and then select Next. Open Settings and create another account

      Next is to change a local user account to an administrator account so you can launch and play games.
    5. Select Start > Settings > Accounts .
    6. Under Family & other users, select the account owner name (you should see "Local account" below the name), then select Change account type.

      Note: If you choose an account that shows an email address or doesn't say "Local account", then you're giving administrator permissions to a Microsoft account, not a local account.
    7. Under Account type, select Administrator, and then select OK.
    8. Sign in with the new administrator account.

    Source: Create a local user or administrator account in Windows - Microsoft Support

    Followed by launching of Microsoft Store and sign into your account. Kindly set it to sign into this app only.

    Try to check if the Xbox app will launch without being stuck on Xbox logo.

    If you were not stuck, try to sign into your account and set it to sign into this app only too (if prompted).

    We look forward for your reply.

    Regards,

  6. RHR cats Win User

    xbox app on pc issue

    I was able to take a screen shot I think the issue is caused by my dev kit, but it doesn't make any sense because it shouldn't be doing this.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Loading...
  1. Xbox PC issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC - Similar Threads - issues DCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything

    in XboX Insiders
    New Experience on Cloud issue, can't interact with anything: I openned play.xbox.com and got a pop-up to try the new experience, which I accepted. Now on Chrome, Edge and on the Chrome APP, the interface is different, but everything is "dimmed" / Greyed out...
  4. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  5. Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Spotify gamebar widget transparency issue: Has anybody had an issue with the spotify gamebar widget not being transparent when the transparency bars are at 100, or could someone help me with this issue? I've done every fix possible and...
  6. xbox insider rings issues with features missing

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox insider rings issues with features missing: so this is my 2nd console update. i'm still in the omega ring despite now reaching level 2. i had to do the first update on my xbox one only to realise i didn't get a single feature. updating the...
  7. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  8. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  9. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  10. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...