XBox PC Game Pass games not launching

Discus and support XBox PC Game Pass games not launching in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Good morning, For the past couple of days, none of my games on the Game Pass have launched. I have tried re-installing all of them, I've done all the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PhraxTheHyena, Jun 5, 2021.

  1. XBox PC Game Pass games not launching


    Good morning,

    For the past couple of days, none of my games on the Game Pass have launched. I have tried re-installing all of them, I've done all the Windows updates and still nothing happens.

    Nothing was installed during this time that would interfere with it (to the best of my ability), but I do have the Avira Anti-Virus and NordVPN, but they didn't get any updates (has far as I'm aware).

    Please provide assistance, has at the moment I'm just spending money for a waste of PC space XBox PC Game Pass games not launching :p

    Thank you for the help ^_^

    :)
     
    PhraxTheHyena, Jun 5, 2021
    #1
  2. x PAYLOAD x Win User

    Game Pass on both platforms.

  3. NEREUSHIXON Win User

    Some games don't get past the loading screen when launching games via Xbox gamepass for PC (Win 10)

  4. HypnoticMarc001 Win User

    microsoft flight simulator

    You can play on Xbox Family console and you can use your controller. But i think the game launch on PC too with the Xbox Game Pass PC.
  5. Ricardo Cintra Win User

    xbox game pass

    In PC don't launch in Game Pass Ultimate
  6. swphotog Win User

    multiplayer privileges with game pass ultimate

    i downloaded the fallout 76 xbox game from game pass and launched in it in xbox companion on on my pc. It launches to the load screen but when i select play it gives me the profile privileges message.
Thema:

XBox PC Game Pass games not launching

Loading...
  1. XBox PC Game Pass games not launching - Similar Threads - Game Pass games

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t play online even with Game Pass Ultime on home Xbox with another profile: I’m on Alpha Skip Ahead latest version. My main gamertag is subscribed to Game Pass Ultimate and works like a charm. My Series X console it marked with this gamertag as main one. On other...