Xbox PC Game Pass can't install or view library

Discus and support Xbox PC Game Pass can't install or view library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Basically out of no where my PC Xbox app doesn't show any installed games and doesn't allow me to install any games as well. I think it might be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hussam Hakami, May 1, 2023.

1. Xbox PC Game Pass can't install or view library

Basically out of no where my PC Xbox app doesn't show any installed games and doesn't allow me to install any games as well. I think it might be something involving game services. I have attempted to download it and I do get a conformation of it's installation yet when I go to install a game the same message pops up asking me to download game services. I have attempted every solution out there yet nothing works.

Screenshots:

https://ibb.co/b21Vqhb

https://ibb.co/4WZKwLr

:)

Hussam Hakami, May 1, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Hussam!

May I know from which country are you currently located for me to confirm if you're in a supported region?

What steps have you also tried so far?

Try to reinstall the Gaming Services:

Select the Search icon on the taskbar, type powershell, right-click on Windows PowerShell, and then select Run as administrator.

In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device.

Don't forget to check for Windows updates and get all available updates from the Microsoft Store.

Check for Windows updates - https://support.microsoft.com/windows/update-wi...

Get updates from Microsoft Store - https://support.microsoft.com/account-billing/g...
  3. XBF Chris J Win User

Nao consigo instalar o GTA V na Microsoft Store [Edit - Translation] - I can't install GTA V on the Microsoft Store

Hello Vita0,

Thank you for posting here on the Xbox forums. Grand Theft Auto 5 is not available on PC through Gamepass. You can check GTAV on the Windows 10 store to see it is only available on Xbox One. Also, you can review this website to filter for PC games available
    through the Gamepass subscription:
    Game pass Games Library

Select "PC games" to view the games you can install. Hope this helps!
  4. Matt55 Win User

How do I view my xbox one games on a PC or mobile phone?

The Microsoft Store app doesn't really appear to be able to connect with my Xbox account in any meaningful way. It displays ads for me to buy Game pass for PC or Game Pass Ultimate, and when I select a game it tries to install it on my PC.

Do you know why Microsoft created so many apps that have "Xbox" in the title that don't actually connect to Xbox? It's confusing and bad UX. It's also a bizarre choice to have features like Remote Install/Download and Remote Play for Xbox but not allow basic stuff like viewing your game library and managing installs.

Matt
  5. xTye Win User

GTA 4 DLC on Steam

This is very easy. In your Steam library, right click on the game and I believe there is an option to view the game key. I can't check myself as my copy is not installed at the moment.
  6. LunaLight7 Win User

About game pass ultimate.

You made a bit of confusion, so I write how things are:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate: ALL INCLUSIVE

• Xbox Live Gold
    • Xbox Game Pass
    • Xbox Game Pass PC
    Xbox Game Pass:

• Available games library + play anywhere
    • No Xbox Live Gold
    Xbox Game Pass PC (3.99 $)

• Only available PC games library
    • No Xbox Live Gold
Thema:

1. Xbox PC Game Pass can't install or view library - Similar Threads - Game Pass can't

2. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  3. Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate

in XboX Insiders
    Can't acess xbox game pass ultimate: (I use pc) Even though i did purchase xbox game pass ultimate, i can't acess game pass ultimate content, neither can i use cloud gaming, i have no clue whats happening at all, when i try to use...
  4. Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't redeem an Xbox Game Pass Core Gift Card: I tried redeeming a game pass core 1 month gift card and I can't redeem it. It says that I'm one step closer and to use any payment method for auto renewal. I always use the account balance for it...
  5. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  6. Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't renew my Xbox Game Pass subscription: I tried so many times to renew my subscription but got this message Something happened on our end. Wait 24 hours and try again Please help . 663dcfb1-7a5f-4c3c-b2c0-524cc4a492d3
  7. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  8. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  9. Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't install any Ubisoft game through Game Pass: Hello, I can't seem to install any Ubisoft game on the Xbox pc app only three dots come up on the install button. I've tried to Uninstall other apps/games but that hasn't worked please help me....
  10. i can't use game pass code

in XBoX on Consoles
    i can't use game pass code: i bought a new xbox controller and i got a xbox game pass ultimate code but i can't use it because it already used. i want to know how to use this code. 7f306082-4d2e-4a29-bf42-47c7eed98ea9