xbox pc game pass app being slow

Discus and support xbox pc game pass app being slow in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; When i try to open the Xbox game pass app on pc it will be on a black screen for like 10 to 20 minutes and whenever i try to download a game like forza... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AJR, Sep 27, 2021.

1. AJR
    AJR New Member

When i try to open the Xbox game pass app on pc it will be on a black screen for like 10 to 20 minutes and whenever i try to download a game like forza it will freeze and the microsoft store is also just not downloading stuff as fast as it used to

2. Duster589 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate

She can play any of the Game Pass for PC games on the PC. It does not matter what games she downloads to the Xbox One. As long as she has Game Pass Ultimate she only needs to log into the Xbox App on Windows 10 to download and play the games. As long
    as the PC being used has the hardware capable of playing the games.
  3. x PAYLOAD x Win User

Game Pass on both platforms.

4. Obsessive Power Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

5. coelrus Win User

Do PC purchases with game pass app count toward punch card?

Okay it's been four days since I bought a game on the game pass app and it hasn't registered on the punch card. I'm pretty sure it's not just the punch card being slow to register since I also bought another game that was priced $35 on the Xbox console afterwards and it did register. If the PC game was going to register it I'd have likely complicated the punch card already. Therefore I'm officially declaring that it's not going to happen. Hope this helps.
  6. Miguel Molina O Win User

Peacock code?

Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., hope to help you today!

Yes, you can!

You can redeem via your Xbox console, Xbox Game Pass mobile app, or the Xbox app for Windows PC.

Xbox Game Pass mobile app

Download the Xbox Game Pass app on your mobile phone and check out current Perks on the profile screen.

To learn more:

https://www.xbox.com/apps/xbox-game-pass-mobile...

Xbox app for Windows PC

To browse current Perks on your PC, head to the Game Pass tab of your Xbox app for Windows PC.

I hope that answers your question!

Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
Thema:

1. xbox pc game pass app being slow - Similar Threads - game pass app

2. Game pass app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass app not working: For some reason the layout of my Xbox gamepass app is different than the other ones I see. My one profile icon is on the bottom right and others is on the bottom middle. I don’t know why this is...
  3. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...
  4. xbox game pass app not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass app not working: I have xbox game pas for PC subscription and app is not launching since yesterday (11.02.2024), before that it worked fine. I reinstalled it, relaunched multiple times and all I get is a static...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  6. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  7. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  8. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  9. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...
  10. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
Tags: