xbox pc doesn't work properly

Discus and support xbox pc doesn't work properly in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; months ago I've been using xbox beta on pc and then stopped. Now wanted to buy game pass again but when I launch xbox app I can see a bar with a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by unsam1643, Dec 7, 2020.

  1. unsam1643
    unsam1643 Guest

    xbox pc doesn't work properly


    months ago I've been using xbox beta on pc and then stopped. Now wanted to buy game pass again but when I launch xbox app I can see a bar with a message that some components are missing like Identity Provider, Game Bar, Opinion Center. There' re buttons
    to install but it seems they doesn't work at all. I've installed Xbox game bar from microsoft store app but xbox still complains it's missing

    I've tried to reinstall all uwp and xbox but no effect. Any idea how to fix it?

    :)
     
    unsam1643, Dec 7, 2020
    #1
  2. [Farscape] Win User

    xbox pc doesn't work properly

    make sure winodws is on the latest version under windows updates.
  3. GMAN990 Win User

    Two people in the same house trying to connect to xbox live, but can't

    If UPnP doesn't work with both Xbox and PC set to obtain an ip address automatically, no portforwarding , no DMZ then... UPnP won't work properly on that firmware
  4. RedRayzorBlade Win User

    New xbox app

    I dont have a pc and the web page doesn't seem to work properly on my phone
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

    [solved]Game Bar only records the first frame of a game, and then the full audio

    Sorry to hear it. If the app is not working properly with the PC then it may not be an issue with the app itself but with the build of your PC. Perhaps there's something there that doesn't agree with the app and will not allow it to work. I would suggest
    starting with the sound and video set up to see if there's anything there.
  6. SherriDonaghue Win User

    Xbox One Chatpad Doesn't Work Properly

    Hey there

    Sounds like you have caps lock on, to turn it off hit the orange button in the bottom left then hit the shift button
    Brilliant! I think I was just having a brain fart, but that solved it!
Thema:

xbox pc doesn't work properly

Loading...
  1. xbox pc doesn't work properly - Similar Threads - doesn't properly

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. My console doesn't have disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    My console doesn't have disc to digital: I joined the xbox one insider program and joined disc to digital. No Update is available for the Console and there is no disc to digital button. Also nothing claims when I play a disc game....
  4. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  5. The newest XBOX app update from May 21st doesn't support external controllers on hanhelds...

    in XboX Insiders
    The newest XBOX app update from May 21st doesn't support external controllers on hanhelds...: The windows/xbox native games running under XBOX app do not support external controllers anymore. I am using GameSir Nova connected via usb dongle in XInput mode. Before the update everything was...
  6. I just got elite controller and it doesn't seem to work properly

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just got elite controller and it doesn't seem to work properly: I recently got a brand new elite controller for xbox and it won't reguster bytton inputs correctly. Is this common? 6455f133-032a-4e4e-b2a5-524b754415a3
  7. Recording With USB On Xbox Series S Doesn't Work Properly, Corruption, No Recent Captures...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Recording With USB On Xbox Series S Doesn't Work Properly, Corruption, No Recent Captures...: This is preventing me from capturing necessary footage & I beg you guys to work on this as soon as possible. When Recording with a USB or sometimes even normal recording, if you press stop button...
  8. When ever I use a controller on some games it doesn't work properly

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    When ever I use a controller on some games it doesn't work properly: it acts like its a keyboard and mouse and some often controls are switched randomly, this doesn't happen on all games right now its only happened on 2 Red Dead Redemption 2 and Jedi Survivor. I'm...
  9. my discord doesn't run properly on my xbox console anymore

    in XboX Insiders
    my discord doesn't run properly on my xbox console anymore: So i got the Problem that i linked my Xbox console to discord and it worked until 2 days ago. Now whenever i try to Connect my Xbox to a voicechannel it begins to Connect and then disconnects me...
  10. Controller joystick doesn't behave properly

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller joystick doesn't behave properly: I have two controllers, a ps4 and Nintendo switch controller.. the ps4 left joystick flat out doesn't work and Nintendo switch controller is weirder. Left joystick works but when you go left it...