Xbox PC can't download or cancel a download.

Discus and support Xbox PC can't download or cancel a download. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to download an addon to a game when it downloaded for a second and then froze. I tried to do everything like updating my pc, clearing Microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eben Trompie, Mar 19, 2023.

1. Eben Trompie
    Eben Trompie Guest

I tried to download an addon to a game when it downloaded for a second and then froze. I tried to do everything like updating my pc, clearing Microsoft Store cache, uninstalling and reinstalling the launcher but nothing works. What should I do?
    Xbox PC can't download or cancel a download. [​IMG]

:)

Eben Trompie, Mar 19, 2023
  2. Luke Sparks Win User

same issue here, my game pass has basically been completely broken like this for a few months now and i can't find out what to do about it. it's really annoying since, you know, im paying for a service that just isnt working
  3. Lyyche Win User

Can't cancel downloads (Gamepass PC)

Holding down the power button on your device until it shuts down will clear the cache. Restart the downloads after that.

Hope this helps

-
  4. SammyVS Win User

Xbox PC download stuck and can't cancel

Look for updates in Windows Update, update everything including optional updates. Restart your PC to apply updates and try again
  5. SammyVS Win User

Thanks for contacting us my name is Samy, I am an Independent Advisor and I will be helping you today.

How are you, mate?

First, try canceling/continuing the download using the Microsoft Store app

If that doesn't work>

Press Windows Key + i and go to applications, search for ''gaming services'' click ''advanced options'' and then ''Terminate, Repair and Reset.

If the problem persists, try this step>

Launch PowerShell as an administrator and enter

“get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers”

Restart your PC, open PowerShell as admin again, and enter

“start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN”
  6. AlmostdeadY Win User

I have tried canceling, repair and reset, but to no avail.

And I couldn't even uninstall the app through powershell.
    [​IMG]
Thema:

1. Xbox PC can't download or cancel a download. - Similar Threads - can't download cancel

2. My game is stuck in an endless download and i can't pause it nor cancel it, how do i fix it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game is stuck in an endless download and i can't pause it nor cancel it, how do i fix it...: I tried downloading aragami 2 and dead space, thinking it would cause trouble because one is on the EA app i paused aragami, when dead space finished downloading i got pack to aragami but the...
  3. Games not start download and I can't cancel downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games not start download and I can't cancel downloading: I do everything and I not have network problems. This stay here 15 minutes. [img] [img] 808414d8-691f-4c57-a5c7-581e95983c93
  4. Xbox PC App stuck on checking for updates, can't download, cancel or pause installations.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox PC App stuck on checking for updates, can't download, cancel or pause installations.: I can't download any game, it's stucked on 0 B/S everytime i launched xbox app the same is with canceling any installation or pausing I've tried to fix it, i repaired it and restarted MS and xbox...
  5. Xbox Game Pass App Stuck on "Checking updates", can't download, update or cancel the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass App Stuck on "Checking updates", can't download, update or cancel the...: [img] As I described on this question title, the app seems to be stuck on "checking updates". I have already tried everything in this list: 1) Login with same account on Store and Xbox App, make...
  6. My game is stuck downloading on 0%, I can't cancel it and it won't download anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game is stuck downloading on 0%, I can't cancel it and it won't download anymore.: Hi All, I am trying to download Tetris Effect, however game is stuck downloading on 0% and won't update, it also does nothing when I try to cancel the download. I've attempted to restart the...
  7. i can't download or cancel any games on xbox app on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't download or cancel any games on xbox app on pc: it happens when i start download a game it reached 5.8m then stopped , i tried to cancel it or continue the download , nothing happen , even i try to download another game it happen the same it...
  8. I can't download or cancel my game on Xbox PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't download or cancel my game on Xbox PC: I have been having trouble with the xbox app. I have wanted to download some games, but it isn't loading and it just says queued. I have reinstalled gaming services which it tells me to do and I...
  9. I can't cancel a download on the xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't cancel a download on the xbox app.: I tried to download a game but it started downloading something else which was much bigger in GB. When i try to cancel the download it does nothing and it's preventing me from playing my games....
  10. Tried to install Hitman Trilogy from Game Pass, download errored, now can't cancel it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried to install Hitman Trilogy from Game Pass, download errored, now can't cancel it: I tried to install the Hitman Trilogy from Game Pass but a Windows Update caused a restart mid-download. I now cannot cancel individual parts (It downloads Hitman 3 and each level in the trilogy...