Xbox PC beta app language suddenly in arabic

Discus and support Xbox PC beta app language suddenly in arabic in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello Got really annoying issue, where only xbox PC app is in arabic. I tried reinstalling and looking trough options (with help of translator), but i... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Meelis13, Jun 14, 2019.

1. /u/Meelis13
    /u/Meelis13 Guest

Hello

Got really annoying issue, where only xbox PC app is in arabic. I tried reinstalling and looking trough options (with help of translator), but i cannot seem to find place to swap language. System language is estonian, system region is Ireland. I've already tried options that supposedly worked with old one. Any help would be greatly appreciated

submitted by /u/Meelis13
    [link] [comments]

/u/Meelis13, Jun 14, 2019
  2. EmilsLasmanis Win User

Windows 10 Xbox (Beta) App FAQ

Hello, I have quite unque problem.... my xbox (beta) app ir all in arabic! I checked all windows language and regional settings! reinstalled app, still all is in arabic and I can't understand a thing
  3. snikefriend Win User

Xbox App still broken in 6 regions after many months!

Hi there Mister Maka!

After installing the latest update for Xbox App (version 29.29.15001.0) the Xbox App now works as intended and shows the games and achievements properly. However, the Xbox App is now
    NOT localised in the above regions. This means that it now appears in English instead of Czech, Slovak, Hungarian, Hebrew and Arabic. Given the fact that the store still lists these languages as supported, I don't know if this is a fix or a
    temporary solution. At least now it's a working app. I hope that they restore localisation functionality too.

On Xbox Beta app (which is in version 29.29.8002.0) the app has still these issues but it is localised in the proper languages. I will update you if the Beta app gets "fixed" too!

Thanks for the support!
  4. SubsidedGibbon0 Win User

Arabic Language

Thanks For The Info Can Someone Remove This.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Arabic Language

6. onyxishere Win User

Arabic language

Thema:

1. Xbox PC beta app language suddenly in arabic - Similar Threads - beta app language

2. Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox app/game installation/updates don't download or stay stuck.(Latest Beta update): I wanted find out if anyone else is dealing with this issue. I swear this wasn't a issue with the previous update. Or is this a complete Xbox issue entirely, not exclusive to the insider program?...
  3. Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS)

in XboX Insiders
    Invitation links TestFlight for Xbox mobile beta app (iOS): TestFlight has limited spots and it seems to be full right now. Where can I check if there are any free spots again. Can I sign up for a list or does it show up in the Insider Hub or do I have to...
  4. Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play

in XboX Insiders
    Beta Ring - The sound of character speeches in some games and apps doesn't play: A few days ago, I was watching some titles on Prime Video and I noticed that the lines were muted. I thought it was an error by Prime Video itself, but then this same error occurred with two...
  5. Can't Unenroll From Xbox App Beta

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Unenroll From Xbox App Beta: I want to unenroll from the xbox app insider program, but I cannot because when I launch the xbox insider hub, it says I need to be 18. Is there any other way to get out of the beta? submitted by...
  6. Discord beta not appearing on the app

in XboX Insiders
    Discord beta not appearing on the app: I downloaded and applied for Xbox insiders and seem to be accepted but I can’t find the location for the discord app and was wondering if anyone know how to help with that. submitted by...
  7. Why is the events app still being forced onto customers as a beta?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is the events app still being forced onto customers as a beta?: SE Created on November 8, 2020 Why am I forced to have the events beta app on my xbox? I uninstall it immediately every time, just like the rewards scam, but I'm forced to reinstall it...
  8. Xbox Beta App Update Broken Version 2202.212.125

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Beta App Update Broken Version 2202.212.125: I updated my Xbox Beta App this morning from the Google Play Store (Verion 2202.212.125) which now causes the app to crash after selecting it. All the workarounds tried, but nothing fixes it....
  9. How do I enable mods in the insider beta app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I enable mods in the insider beta app?: I watched this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcSuTRblhBI But I can't seem to find that option anywhere. [img] It clearly says the game supports mods, but I can't find the option to...
  10. Game Pass mobile (beta): installing a new game from app, triggers reinstall of other games...

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass mobile (beta): installing a new game from app, triggers reinstall of other games...: ....that were in the "active download" mobile queue with status "concluded" With that, Xbox tries to download the game, but it's already downloaded. The more games you have in queue with status...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox beta in arabic