Xbox PC app

Discus and support Xbox PC app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Im sure you are aware of the Xbox for PC app problems, is there a fix in the works by chance? 8ea698eb-3b7e-4977-8e09-ab75f77cb2c5 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by C J9, Mar 21, 2023.

1. C J9
    C J9 Guest

Xbox PC app

Im sure you are aware of the Xbox for PC app problems, is there a fix in the works by chance?

:)

2. Pompeius Magnus CXV Win User

INSALING XBOX GAME ON PC

Is it possible to install an xbox game on pc and play it?
    Hello, This is Elijah.

Microsoft/Xbox allows players to "Buy once, Play Anywhere" on PC or Xbox. The game list is extensive but does not cover all.

Simply visit

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere

if you own the game (make sure to sign in first) you can play any of those games, on PC or Xbox.

Xbox Game Pass Owners have access to the Xbox App (PC) games that are installable to PC and Xbox.

Visit https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/xbox-app-for-pc for Xbox App (PC) for the official app for PC.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

Buying gifts

Have you tried using Microsoft Store app on a PC, or the Xbox app on PC?
  4. x PAYLOAD x Win User

Game Pass on both platforms.

5. Mr ZEMM Win User

Chat history gone in Xbox-app

Anyone use Xbox app on PC?

All my chat history is gone except from the last few days of chat.

Everything is ok on Xbox app Beta, Phone app and Console.
    So how come my chat history is missing on Xbox-app on PC, but everything ok on Xbox-app Beta on PC, Phone-app, Console and Xbox Game Bar? Only Xbox-app is missing chat history. Happened after last update.

I can use Xbox-app Beta until the issue has been solved, but prefer the usual Xbox-app on PC.

Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Why can't I add a custom PFP on Xbox?

Are you trying to use the Xbox app on a PC or mobile? The PC app doesn't have that feature.
Thema:

Xbox PC app

1. Xbox PC app - Similar Threads - app

2. Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games

in XboX Insiders
    Basic Touch Controls on ALL Gamepass App Cloud Games: I love that Basic Touch works with remote play. It has been glorious playing BG3, D4, Harold Halibut all in my bed or even my commute IF the connection is stable enough. But, why cant this just...
  3. How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I include my audio on a friends twitch recording using the Xbox app: I’m streaming with a group of friends I use the Xbox app for communicating most nights but stream can’t here due to me not being able to include my audio using the app...
  4. Missing components for the xbox app

in XBoX on Windows
    Missing components for the xbox app: [img] I've tried to update it, repair it, reset it and reinstall it but this pops up everytime I open this app [img] e6eef009-e70c-422d-b54e-e48d85737bda
  5. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  6. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  7. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  8. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  9. Xbox app fsils to updste with specific error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app fsils to updste with specific error: Hello everyone, I am having exactly this issue : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-0x80070426-when-i-try-to-start-xbox/403f8e9b-2afc-4c32-9230-aa59b4732531...
  10. External HDD not launching games or apps

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD not launching games or apps: Updated to the latest preview (21/04/2024) and now after I launch an app thats installed to my HDD it just loads indefinitely then stops and gives an error for taking to long to load, when I...