XBox PC App

Discus and support XBox PC App in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am tired of constantly having to fix issues with games being unable to start. Reinstall this, repair that, blah blah blah. The list of fixes seem to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SDC Syke, Dec 10, 2021.

  1. SDC Syke
    SDC Syke Guest

    XBox PC App


    I am tired of constantly having to fix issues with games being unable to start. Reinstall this, repair that, blah blah blah. The list of fixes seem to be getting longer than the IRS tax regulations. The latest issue is Halo Infinite going opening to MS gaming service. It is so frustrating to sit down to relax and play only to end up having to spend hours getting the game to run. Steam and other services are incredibly stable. I have never had to "fix" games to launch and run on those services. When will MS dump their app and buy or contract a delivery service that actually works? I understand issues in the first few months or even a year for a new delivery platform to work through bugs but this is never ending! Am I the only one that does not understand why MS does nothing to resolve?

    :)
     
    SDC Syke, Dec 10, 2021
    #1
  2. Pompeius Magnus CXV Win User

    INSALING XBOX GAME ON PC

    Is it possible to install an xbox game on pc and play it?
    Hello, This is Elijah.

    Microsoft/Xbox allows players to "Buy once, Play Anywhere" on PC or Xbox. The game list is extensive but does not cover all.

    Simply visit

    https://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/xbox-play-anywhere

    if you own the game (make sure to sign in first) you can play any of those games, on PC or Xbox.

    Xbox Game Pass Owners have access to the Xbox App (PC) games that are installable to PC and Xbox.

    Visit https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/xbox-app-for-pc for Xbox App (PC) for the official app for PC.
  3. Christyna64 Win User

    Buying gifts

    Have you tried using Microsoft Store app on a PC, or the Xbox app on PC?
  4. x PAYLOAD x Win User

    Game Pass on both platforms.

  5. Mr ZEMM Win User

    Chat history gone in Xbox-app

    Anyone use Xbox app on PC?

    All my chat history is gone except from the last few days of chat.

    Everything is ok on Xbox app Beta, Phone app and Console.
    So how come my chat history is missing on Xbox-app on PC, but everything ok on Xbox-app Beta on PC, Phone-app, Console and Xbox Game Bar? Only Xbox-app is missing chat history. Happened after last update.

    I can use Xbox-app Beta until the issue has been solved, but prefer the usual Xbox-app on PC.

    Any suggestions would be really appreciated.
  6. Smwutches Win User

    Why can't I add a custom PFP on Xbox?

    Are you trying to use the Xbox app on a PC or mobile? The PC app doesn't have that feature.
Thema:

XBox PC App

Loading...
  1. XBox PC App - Similar Threads - App

  2. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  3. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...