Xbox PC App wrong German translation for reviews

Discus and support Xbox PC App wrong German translation for reviews in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The reviews tab of games is translated to "Überprüfungen" which would mean inspection / examination like a machine, that gets a checkup. The right... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/softskiller, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Xbox PC App wrong German translation for reviews

The reviews tab of games is translated to "Überprüfungen" which would mean inspection / examination like a machine, that gets a checkup.

The right translation should be "Bewertungen" or "Rezensionen".

submitted by /u/softskiller
    [link] [comments]

/u/softskiller, Sep 15, 2022
  2. Praetorian VIII Win User

Battlefield 3 Patch #10.12.2011

Can one of the German fellows translate? My German is nicht gut.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Windows 10/ Xbox / das Spiel Pinball FX2 (Windows 10 / Xbox / the game Pinball FX2)

...nur mein Laptop auf dem die App XBox drauf war.

Wie bekomme ich jetzt wieder eine spielfähige Verbindung?

Translation:

only my laptop with the App XBox on it. [the German text has this in past tense. There WAS a Xbox App on it]

How do I get a playable connection again?
    Du verwendest die Vergangenheitsform "auf dem die App Xbox drauf WAR".

Hast du mit irgendwelchen Powershell Befehlen oder Tuning Tools, die Xbox App entfernt?

Wenn ja, dann kann Dein PC keine Verbindung zum Xbox Lizenzsystem herstellen und verifizieren, dass Du die Tische gekauft hast.

Bitte installiere die Xbox App wieder, falls Du die entfernt haben solltest.

[Translation]:

You are using the past tense that you "HAD the Xbox App on it".

Did you remove the app with a Powershell command or Tuning Tools?

If so, please install the Xbox App again.
  4. Spy xXx GER Win User

0x87de07d1 error on purchased digital download game

Thnx, that you translate my german post in such a good english ;-)
  5. tmkZH_ Win User

redeem voucher xbox game pass without bank card.

but it says other... translate from german "Recurring payments are activated for this subscription."

code i got from promo action, its mine.

not error on screen

trying activate microsoft store app on pc..

[​IMG]
  6. Xx BuIIdog xX Win User

Xbox One Day One Edition vorbestellt, aber Microsoft liefert nicht an Händler aus

If there were such a thing as a german forum, there would be no need to translate my post.

This translation is not 100% correct, but i think it gets the message delieverd
Thema:

Xbox PC App wrong German translation for reviews

1. Xbox PC App wrong German translation for reviews - Similar Threads - App wrong German

2. mobil app and group calls, wrong mic picks up the sound :/

in XboX Insiders
    mobil app and group calls, wrong mic picks up the sound :/: If this is the wrong place to ask for help this post can be deleted :3 im a pc gamer, i dont have an xbox x3 But i have a few friends that do and use it as there main platform for gaming. I...
  3. I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong

in XBoX on Windows
    I am trying to sign in to xbox app on Samsung TV but it's keep saying something went wrong: My Xbox user is CurvedZero93840 5efbdb22-cde3-413c-9219-320b6e3c5a4e
  4. Windows 11 Xbox App keeps signing me into wrong account no matter what I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Windows 11 Xbox App keeps signing me into wrong account no matter what I do: Every time I launch the xbox app it signs me into the wrong account. When I press sign out it automatically signs in again to the wrong account. There is nothing I can do. I have reset the store...
  5. Looks like something went wrong We weren't able to install the app (0x80004004)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like something went wrong We weren't able to install the app (0x80004004): Unable to Install the Xbox app on PC via MS Store and XBOXInstaller.exe Able to Install other apps from ms store only problem is installation of Xbox App from Store System...
  6. "Something went wrong, try again in a bit" on xbox app when downloading a clip.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Something went wrong, try again in a bit" on xbox app when downloading a clip.: When I go to download a game clip off of Xbox app onto my phone, it comes up with something went wrong try again in a bit. I have already tried: Un-installing and re-installing the Xbox app and...
  7. Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass app party chat not a feature. Clearly it doesn't work. Prove me wrong: Xbox game pass app chat not working or never did ab59630e-e78e-4c47-9c2c-b2117ca6cd50
  8. My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong”...: My microsoft rewards app doesnt open in my xbox one s its says “oops,something went wrong” and “service unavailable “ 711226a9-a2eb-48fe-b2a3-76afd5c4d827
  9. Xbox App: Add a Console - Error: Try again in a bit. Something went wrong

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox App: Add a Console - Error: Try again in a bit. Something went wrong: When I try to re-add my Xbox X to the Xbox App on multiple iPhones, I get an error "Try again in a bit. Something went wrong". This happens no matter how many times I restart, the console is...
  10. Trying to set up my Xbox X on the app and it keeps saying the code is wrong. What can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to set up my Xbox X on the app and it keeps saying the code is wrong. What can i do...: So i just got a new Xbox because my last X had a ton of problems. Now im trying to set it up and the app keeps saying that the code is wrong. How do i fix this?? Im about to give up with xbox’s if...