Xbox PC App wrong German translation for reviews

Discus and support Xbox PC App wrong German translation for reviews in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The reviews tab of games is translated to "Überprüfungen" which would mean inspection / examination like a machine, that gets a checkup. The right... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/softskiller, Sep 15, 2022.

1. Xbox PC App wrong German translation for reviews

The reviews tab of games is translated to "Überprüfungen" which would mean inspection / examination like a machine, that gets a checkup.

The right translation should be "Bewertungen" or "Rezensionen".

submitted by /u/softskiller
    [link] [comments]

/u/softskiller, Sep 15, 2022
  2. Praetorian VIII Win User

Battlefield 3 Patch #10.12.2011

Can one of the German fellows translate? My German is nicht gut.
  3. ArminatorX Win User

Windows 10/ Xbox / das Spiel Pinball FX2 (Windows 10 / Xbox / the game Pinball FX2)

...nur mein Laptop auf dem die App XBox drauf war.

Wie bekomme ich jetzt wieder eine spielfähige Verbindung?

Translation:

only my laptop with the App XBox on it. [the German text has this in past tense. There WAS a Xbox App on it]

How do I get a playable connection again?
    Du verwendest die Vergangenheitsform "auf dem die App Xbox drauf WAR".

Hast du mit irgendwelchen Powershell Befehlen oder Tuning Tools, die Xbox App entfernt?

Wenn ja, dann kann Dein PC keine Verbindung zum Xbox Lizenzsystem herstellen und verifizieren, dass Du die Tische gekauft hast.

Bitte installiere die Xbox App wieder, falls Du die entfernt haben solltest.

[Translation]:

You are using the past tense that you "HAD the Xbox App on it".

Did you remove the app with a Powershell command or Tuning Tools?

If so, please install the Xbox App again.
  4. Spy xXx GER Win User

0x87de07d1 error on purchased digital download game

Thnx, that you translate my german post in such a good english ;-)
  5. tmkZH_ Win User

redeem voucher xbox game pass without bank card.

but it says other... translate from german "Recurring payments are activated for this subscription."

code i got from promo action, its mine.

not error on screen

trying activate microsoft store app on pc..

[​IMG]
  6. JohnnyVonRotten Win User

SONY FORCED MICRO$FT TO DO A 180 NOT YOUR FEEDBACK!

You are all wrong. It was ze Germans.
Thema:

Xbox PC App wrong German translation for reviews

1. Xbox PC App wrong German translation for reviews - Similar Threads - App wrong German

2. Xbox live captures are showing wrong captures. Delta preview and on xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox live captures are showing wrong captures. Delta preview and on xbox app: Possible issue but right now whenever I go and look at my clips on Xbox live it shows the wrong clips but after refreshing it a couple of times it goes back to normal. Just started happening today...
  3. EA linking in XBOX app has gone wrong

in XBoX Accessibility
    EA linking in XBOX app has gone wrong: Hello there. My son tried to link his EA account in XBOX on pc and he has no idea what went wrong but it has. In the account settings in the links the EA one has 'manage' next to it which I...
  4. XBOX App Keeps Logging Me Into Wrong Account

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBOX App Keeps Logging Me Into Wrong Account: I'm trying to play Sea of Thieves on a specific account, but whenever I try and load into the game it logs into my other account. I know that the reason is that my XBOX (computer) app account is...
  5. What is wrong with my Xbox accessories app?

in XBoX on Consoles
    What is wrong with my Xbox accessories app?: What is wrong with xbox accessories my controller is fine but the profiles are screwed I can maintain my settings in game. Disabling steam xbox support doesn't help. I've tried reinstalling. Im...
  6. Microsoft store, Xbox, and minecraft for windows 10.. apps show wrong currency, unable to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft store, Xbox, and minecraft for windows 10.. apps show wrong currency, unable to...: hi, as described in the title, in the Xbox app, microsoft store, and other apps like minecraft, the currency displays as pounds. When using the web client version of the store, it properly...
  7. Xbox App - "Something Went Wrong" - Uninstalled Game Keeps Trying to Reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App - "Something Went Wrong" - Uninstalled Game Keeps Trying to Reinstall: Hello all, A month or so ago I uninstalled Hardspace: Ship Breaker from my PC. Ever since, the Xbox Game Pass App has continuously attempted to reinstall it, throwing up a "something went wrong"...
  8. Xbox App logs into wrong account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox App logs into wrong account: I bought my son a gaming PC a couple of days ago. When he logs into the Xbox app he is logged in with a different (older) gamer account. This makes it unable to use the Ultimate Game Pass he got...
  9. xbox app is logging into the wrong account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    xbox app is logging into the wrong account.: I got a new PC about 2 months ago, I've just now tried to redownload sea of thieves, and after the absolutely 'tism that is the microsoft store, opening the xbox app, opening the xbox console...
  10. Wrong console in Game Pass app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wrong console in Game Pass app: Hi all, I’ve been trying to use the remote install feature on the Xbox Game Pass app on iOS. The app has the wrong console as Active Console. It displays all the stuff I have downloaded to...