Xbox PC app won't open

Discus and support Xbox PC app won't open in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Recently whenever I open the xbox app on pc it shows the pulsing xbox logo for a few seconds then closes. I have game pass on pc and have not been able... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by NugTheNugget, Feb 2, 2023.

1. NugTheNugget
    NugTheNugget Guest

Xbox PC app won't open

Recently whenever I open the xbox app on pc it shows the pulsing xbox logo for a few seconds then closes. I have game pass on pc and have not been able to use it so it is like I am paying for nothing. I have tried everything from updating my pc, resetting the app, repairing the app, checking the network on the app, uninstalling and reinstalling, and it still will not start. I am on windows 10, and would appreciate any help so I can use the things I am paying for.

:)

NugTheNugget, Feb 2, 2023
  2. NugTheNugget Win User

Xbox PC app won't open

Hi, unfortunately, this did not work. Also, it did not let me change from power optimized to always, as there was no drop-down menu. I tried the other things and restarted my computer and the app still won't start.
  3. Rostom L Win User

Xbox PC app won't open

No. Not at all. That's simply disabling 3rd party services on your PC which could possibly be causing the issue.
  4. Rostom L Win User

Xbox PC app won't open

5. NugTheNugget Win User

Xbox PC app won't open

Alright, just tried it and the xbox app still did not open when I tried it.
  6. NugTheNugget Win User

Xbox PC app won't open

Ok, I will try this. Will it delete data and uninstall apps? I just want to know in case.
Thema:

Xbox PC app won't open

1. Xbox PC app won't open - Similar Threads - app won't open

2. Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft rewards app won't open on xbox: Hi there, Not sure if anyone else has had the issue but for the past few days the Microsoft rewards app has not been opening from the xbox dashboard and don't really want to lose my 120+ weekly...
  3. my computer won't open the xbox app, it keeps waiting at the black screen .

in XboX Insiders
    my computer won't open the xbox app, it keeps waiting at the black screen .: I don't use the xbox app it gives a black screen problem I can't play games on my computer. I've tried all sorts of things, like deleting, installing, updating Can anyone help me? submitted by...
  4. My Microsoft app won't open no matter what.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft app won't open no matter what.: I have been having this problem for months and I recently got rid of Xbox game pass because of this issue. I did every single thing in the video that follows:...
  5. my xbox app on pc won't open what should i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my xbox app on pc won't open what should i do?: my xbox app won't open no matter what i do i have tried resetting my pc so many times and checking for updates and it won't work its been like this for days 8f9b3c2c-8408-436a-9628-0d06148b1542
  6. When I click on my xbox icon on PC the app won't open? Any help is appreciated.

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I click on my xbox icon on PC the app won't open? Any help is appreciated.: When I click on the icon the app won't open. I haven't done anything different and my subscription is good and doesn't renew until the Jan. 1st. No clue what I need to do and any help would be...
  7. My laptop won't open the xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My laptop won't open the xbox app: I've been trying to log in to the Xbox app all day but it doesn't work, I think I've already tried all the methods but I'm always open to any recommendations the community has, I hope you can help...
  8. ROBLOX app on Microsoft Store won't open

in XBoX on Consoles
    ROBLOX app on Microsoft Store won't open: When I open the ROBLOX app from Microsoft Store, it doesn't open. Same thing happens to the ROBLOX Player. I have restarted my PC, reinstalled ROBLOX and updated my graphics card....
  9. The games and apps I have installed won't open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The games and apps I have installed won't open: I try to open a game or app and I get stuck looking and the app tile and then get told that the game or app took to long to start also my controller disconnects itself from time to time and I...
  10. Xbox app won't open on my PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app won't open on my PC: My Xbox app on my windows 11 pc won't open. It is just a black screen with the Xbox logo flashing I've tried many solutions but none have worked. I used Powershell, that didn't work. I tried...