Xbox PC App Trick - Change Low Res Thumbnails

Discus and support Xbox PC App Trick - Change Low Res Thumbnails in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; https://i.imgur.com/9CPLduG.png Currently, the app extracts exe icons and stores them as bmp files. You can modify these files. I replaced them with... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/keremec, Jun 26, 2025.

  1. /u/keremec
    /u/keremec Guest

    Xbox PC App Trick - Change Low Res Thumbnails


    https://i.imgur.com/9CPLduG.png

    Currently, the app extracts exe icons and stores them as bmp files. You can modify these files. I replaced them with the official 256x256 Xbox Store assets.

    Version: 2507.1000.34.0 D

    Asset Location Path:


    %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.GamingApp_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\ThirdPartyLibraries
    ​
    submitted by /u/keremec
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/keremec, Jun 26, 2025
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    PC Xbox app thumbnails not displaying

    It's a server issue. All we can do is wait for a fix.
  3. Thulm Win User

    Xbox One Gamerpic Bug Report.

    The first image is a full-res version of the gamer-picture.

    The second image is a thumbnail-res version of the gamer-picture.
  4. Thulm Win User

    Xbox One Gamerpic Bug Report.

    The first image is a full-res version of the gamer-picture.

    The second image is a thumbnail-res version of the gamer-picture.
  5. Thulm Win User

    Xbox One Gamerpic Bug Report.

    As I've said...

    The first image is a full-res version of the gamer-picture.

    The second image is a thumbnail-res version of the gamer-picture.
  6. Saeleth Win User

    Xbox App isn't very PC friendly

    I would recommend removing and reinstalling the app on the PC. I have had a similar issue happen to myself before with the XBox app on the PC and uninstalling / reinstalling did the trick.
Thema:

Xbox PC App Trick - Change Low Res Thumbnails

Loading...
  1. Xbox PC App Trick - Change Low Res Thumbnails - Similar Threads - App Trick Change

  2. October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]

    in XboX Insiders
    October 6, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.13.0]: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 6, 2026 -...
  3. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...