Xbox PC app seemingly freezes after going to game page

Discus and support Xbox PC app seemingly freezes after going to game page in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; This has been happening for a few days now, my Xbox PC app will seemingly freeze (not closing when I try to exit out of app, needing to either use task... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BradCrellin, Jan 11, 2022.

1. BradCrellin
    BradCrellin Guest

This has been happening for a few days now, my Xbox PC app will seemingly freeze (not closing when I try to exit out of app, needing to either use task manager or go into my settings and hit terminate) whenever I try to go to a games page on Game Pass. Another issues that also is happening is when I launch the app, it loads for a few seconds and then becomes a white screen, which I've easily fixed by minimizing the app and waiting a few seconds for it to load. I do not know what is causing this issue, so getting help as soon as possible would really help.

:)

BradCrellin, Jan 11, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Try this: Go to Windows settings >> Apps >> Xbox >> Advanced >> Repair & Reset.

After doing that, Perform the same steps for Gaming Services and Microsoft Store as well.
  3. Nemesis121804 Win User

I been having issues with Xbox PC pass and Warhammer 40000 Darktide keep autodelete

Having the same problem and I have followed the steps in the reply and the files in the content folder still get deleted every time I restart my pc. When I hit verify and repair in the Xbox app the appears in the download app but the progress does not move. If I go the the Microsoft Store page for Darktide the Store freezes. I have to uninstall the game from Windows App settings and then redownload the entire game again when I want to play.
  4. Mister Gwyther Win User

gears of war 3

Does it freeze in the same spot every time, or does it freeze in seemingly random places?
  5. XX Khepri XX Win User

Borderlands DLC: Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot

This is the exact problem I am having here...4% and then there goes my xbox freezing, after that I go to my games and apps and the data is corrupt so i delete it, then sign on live again and the DLC automatically starts ? so I have to stop it before it hits
    4% or the xbox freezes again...WHATS GOING ON?
  6. Georges C. Win User

Unable to add mods to PC games on GamePass Ultimate on my laptop

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Spireitedaz, I believe that not in all games it will be possible to activate the mods, below I leave a referral link.

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/games-apps/...

How to enable MODS

To see if a game is compatible with mods, launch the Xbox for Windows app on your PC, go to the game details page, and look for This game can be modified.

Once you've found a mod-compatible game, install it and do the following:

Launch the Xbox app, then go to the game details page.

Press the More actions button..., choose Enable mods and follow the instructions.

After you do this, the game folder will become accessible for modifications.
Thema:

1. Xbox PC app seemingly freezes after going to game page - Similar Threads - app seemingly freezes

2. So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I tried gifting my friend darktide through xbox using cash app card and the payment is...: So I tried gifting my friend darktide on the xbox using cash app card and the payment is still pending and the gifting errored but it took the money outta the account so I do I just wait or did it...
  3. What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox: NFL and Fox sports apps are garbage on Xbox but work everywhere else... Why? 77ebc054-d3de-4aae-9610-a27fbe91e2f9
  4. I can't seem to run any games on the xbox pc app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to run any games on the xbox pc app.: Everytime I do it it tells me to pick my account. I choose my account, however everytime it takes a moment saying "signing in" then only for it to show up with the same message over and over...
  5. Hello. I seem to have a problem with my linked accounts on the xbox app not appearing

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello. I seem to have a problem with my linked accounts on the xbox app not appearing: The linked accounts option isn't showing where it's supposed to be on the xbox app on pc and when I go to the mobile app to get to it, it constantly says "something went wrong"....
  6. Issues signing into Xbox App for PC - ongoing for months, Microsoft dont seem to care!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Issues signing into Xbox App for PC - ongoing for months, Microsoft dont seem to care!!!: For months, I have been unable to sign into the Xbox App for PC, I've had to install games via the mobile app as a workaround, they will then launch from windows, however, there are now some games...
  7. I cant seem to find "App Store" on mine xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant seem to find "App Store" on mine xbox 360: I cant seem to find "App Store" on mine xbox 360 please help since microsoft deleted all the sites wich lead to xbox 360 support and help If Microsoft Responds please help me fix it...
  8. I can't seem to find the gamedvr app in the store?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't seem to find the gamedvr app in the store?: Hey, I've been trying to get the GameDVR app for my xbox, but I can't seem to find it on the store. Can anyone help? Thanks in Advance, 7ead9b7c-2324-4c5e-b5e7-7d84fe9d2e9f
  9. Xbox Console Companion & Xbox App never seem to work properly.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Console Companion & Xbox App never seem to work properly.: I'm on PC. Most of my friends have an Xbox One of some kind. When i want to join their party, it's mostly ok, apart from when one particular person wants me to join them, and that happens to be...
  10. Can't seem to get ReCore to launch via the Xbox pc beta app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't seem to get ReCore to launch via the Xbox pc beta app: No matter what I try I can't seem to get Recore to load up, I click play and it just minimizes the Xbox pc beta app and just stays on my desktop. I thought it might be an issue with choosing the...