Xbox pc app only shows profile page, no other tabs or choices
Discus and support Xbox pc app only shows profile page, no other tabs or choices in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi My device is surface pro X, running windows11 on arm. It's 2025 now and win 11 on arm can simulate X64 programs right? At first xbox app only... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by 桂子霧雨, Feb 2, 2025.
Thema:
Xbox pc app only shows profile page, no other tabs or choices
Loading...
-
Xbox pc app only shows profile page, no other tabs or choices - Similar Threads - app shows profile
-
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Games on the Ubisoft Connect app are not showing up in the Xbox app
in XboX InsidersGames on the Ubisoft Connect app are not showing up in the Xbox app: I have games on the Ubisoft Connect app that aren't showing up in the Xbox app. However, when I installed Assassin's Creed Shadow via Ubisoft Connect, the Xbox app told me the installation was... -
[Bug] Xbox app shows me “Playing” uninstalled games — presence stuck across multiple titles
in XboX Insiders[Bug] Xbox app shows me “Playing” uninstalled games — presence stuck across multiple titles: Hi all, I’m hoping someone here can help or confirm if there’s a fix for this. On PC (Rog Ally Z1E), my Xbox app keeps showing that I’m playing games I’ve already uninstalled. It started with... -
Xbox app for pc no longer showing in library for Epic games store games, only showing up...
in XboX InsidersXbox app for pc no longer showing in library for Epic games store games, only showing up...: The Xbox app is no showing Epic Games Store games in the library, even though they appear on the most recent list. Since the last update, they’re not showing up as installed under the library or... -
Xbox app not showing the correct profile despite being logged into the correct email on...
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox app not showing the correct profile despite being logged into the correct email on...: The xbox app logs me in as a completely different account, one not associated with me and has zero games or anything on, despite being logged into the email I'm currently using on another pc. This... -
Xbox Profiles showing "Home" while using Apps like Youtube/Netflix and Co.
in XboX InsidersXbox Profiles showing "Home" while using Apps like Youtube/Netflix and Co.: Xbox Profiles showing "Home" while using Apps like Youtube/Netflix and Co. i noticed this issue 2 months ago. Bulid: Alpha Skip ahead submitted by /u/xGenieElitex [link] [comments] -
No games show up when I view my xbox profile on the xbox app, and it also happens when I...
in XboX InsidersNo games show up when I view my xbox profile on the xbox app, and it also happens when I...: When I click to view my profile, it says "it's too quiet, Why not see if someone wants to startup a game", also same thing happens when I view a different profile. It doesn't even show recently... -
if you open a profile with high gamerscore it won't show the completion on Xbox and Mobile App.
in XboX Insidersif you open a profile with high gamerscore it won't show the completion on Xbox and Mobile App.: if you open a profile with high gamerscore like Stallion83 or other profiles it won't show the completion for example every game shows 0/1000, but when you click on the games profile it shows...