Xbox PC app not showing correct game pass subscription
Discus and support Xbox PC app not showing correct game pass subscription in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have game pass ultimate as it shows my subscription on the xbox browser but when i go to the xbox app to install a game on my desktop it says that i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Riley.Bates, Jul 6, 2021.
Thema:
Xbox PC app not showing correct game pass subscription
Loading...
-
Xbox PC app not showing correct game pass subscription - Similar Threads - app showing correct
-
mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.
in XboX Insidersmass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows... -
Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates
in XboX InsidersXbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that... -
My games and apps showing more things then I do
in XboX InsidersMy games and apps showing more things then I do: Is this a bug ? Or is this a setting somewhere I can’t remove them and I only have 4 of these installed and when I go to uninstall it doesn’t work But shows I have like 10 games on that list... -
Games on the Ubisoft Connect app are not showing up in the Xbox app
in XboX InsidersGames on the Ubisoft Connect app are not showing up in the Xbox app: I have games on the Ubisoft Connect app that aren't showing up in the Xbox app. However, when I installed Assassin's Creed Shadow via Ubisoft Connect, the Xbox app told me the installation was... -
[Bug] Xbox app shows me “Playing” uninstalled games — presence stuck across multiple titles
in XboX Insiders[Bug] Xbox app shows me “Playing” uninstalled games — presence stuck across multiple titles: Hi all, I’m hoping someone here can help or confirm if there’s a fix for this. On PC (Rog Ally Z1E), my Xbox app keeps showing that I’m playing games I’ve already uninstalled. It started with... -
Xbox app for pc no longer showing in library for Epic games store games, only showing up...
in XboX InsidersXbox app for pc no longer showing in library for Epic games store games, only showing up...: The Xbox app is no showing Epic Games Store games in the library, even though they appear on the most recent list. Since the last update, they’re not showing up as installed under the library or... -
Xbox app for pc no longer showing Steam games
in XboX InsidersXbox app for pc no longer showing Steam games: I installed the insiders Xbox app on my pc and originally it was showing my steam games in it and a few days later I updated the app and my steam games are no longer showing up in my Xbox app.... -
Xbox app showing wrong language
in XBoX Rewards & SocialXbox app showing wrong language: On the xbox app on my windows 11 laptop, the "recently played with" option is showing korean text. This happens after adding the korean language under "language and region" on my laptop. I need to... -
Xbox app not showing the correct profile despite being logged into the correct email on...
in XBoX AccessibilityXbox app not showing the correct profile despite being logged into the correct email on...: The xbox app logs me in as a completely different account, one not associated with me and has zero games or anything on, despite being logged into the email I'm currently using on another pc. This...