Xbox PC App 'Looks like your credit card is expiring soon' problem

Discus and support Xbox PC App 'Looks like your credit card is expiring soon' problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; This comes up every time I open the Xbox PC App, along the top in green. I assumed it had old card data so I updated it. Still came up. I changed to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Brandan01, Aug 5, 2021.

1. Brandan01
    Brandan01 Guest

This comes up every time I open the Xbox PC App, along the top in green.

I assumed it had old card data so I updated it.

Still came up.

I changed to using Paypal as payment so it wouldn't need to worry about expiration dates.

Still came up.

I looked online and it appears others have been having the same issue for years and it never seems to get resolved. The requests for help just get closed.

Please don't close my request and please fix this for me.

:)

Brandan01, Aug 5, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Well you won't lose a subscription you already paid for, or you shouldn't, it's not about cancelling is more about turning off the billing
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Brandan! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I've had the same problem. Previous credit card was gonna expire so I cancelled my automatic payment and manually purchase my gamepass!
  4. Brandan01 Win User

Believe it or not I already did that before I had this problem. I am sitting on several years of Gamepass Ultimate. The reason I didn't cancel was it had a screen showing all the things I was going to lose if I hit cancel. Sort of scared me into not taking that option.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

6. arthens Win User

Looks like your credit card is expiring soon

I'm getting the same error, but I didn't even use a credit card! That's right, I purchased my Game Pass subscription using PayPal. As far as I can see I never had a credit card attached to this account.

Considering this error is being shown to people whose credit card doesn't expire for another 3 years and to people who didn't even use a credit card... I'm going to guess that this notice bar is
    [Mod Removed]. Hopefully they'll fix it soon because it is quite annoying.
Thema:

1. Xbox PC App 'Looks like your credit card is expiring soon' problem - Similar Threads - App 'Looks credit

2. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  3. Looks like something went wrong We weren't able to install the app (0x80004004)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looks like something went wrong We weren't able to install the app (0x80004004): Unable to Install the Xbox app on PC via MS Store and XBOXInstaller.exe Able to Install other apps from ms store only problem is installation of Xbox App from Store System...
  4. Is there a way to fix "Looks Like You're Stranded Error" for the PC Xbox app that I haven't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to fix "Looks Like You're Stranded Error" for the PC Xbox app that I haven't...: I can launch the xbox app on my PC but it won't load the store, installed games library, or game pass (I have a pc gamepass subscription). I have tried updating, repairing, resetting, and...
  5. Im looking for an app likes parsec for Xbox app

in XboX Insiders
    Im looking for an app likes parsec for Xbox app: Parsec doesnt support Xbox app anymore Any alternative tò streamXbox app from my home PC to my PC in the office (not lan) submitted by /u/Objective_Knee_5848 [link] [comments]
  6. “Looks like you already own this app” but can’t find it

in XBoX on Windows
    “Looks like you already own this app” but can’t find it: After I uninstalled the Hulu app I went to reinstall it on our Xbox 360, but the Microsoft store says “Looks like you already own that app,” and to go to My Library to find it. But it’s not in My...
  7. Looking for Groups not working xbox app | Pc |

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Groups not working xbox app | Pc |: So when im trying to join a xbox LFG it tells me the post is no longer avalible and this is for all games (Mostly Forza Horizon 5) and i'm still having the issue and have researched and reseacrhed...
  8. I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...: when i try and transfer voice from my phone to the console it says its done but on the console its just loading and loading then repeats the message. I've tried re-linking accounts hard resets...
  9. (XBOX BETA APP ANDROID) Top and bottom bars are always white and don't really look good,...

in XboX Insiders
    (XBOX BETA APP ANDROID) Top and bottom bars are always white and don't really look good,...: [IMG] submitted by /u/R1CM4XXX [link] [comments]
  10. Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or install/launch any games on Win 10? Look here!

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't install GamingServices, Xbox app, or install/launch any games on Win 10? Look here!: I went through the ring of fire the last few hours because I accidentally messed up my PC because of this issue. The game I have instaled, Sea of Thieves, won't start. The xbox app crashes when I...