Xbox pc app language

Discus and support Xbox pc app language in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, just a question, how do i alter the xbox app langauge to english, while retaining my pc settings as they are. As in i would like my game pass to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Agloval, Oct 4, 2022.

1. Agloval
    Agloval Guest

Xbox pc app language

Hi, just a question, how do i alter the xbox app langauge to english, while retaining my pc settings as they are.

As in i would like my game pass to be fully in english, while the rest of the PC works in Polish.

If there is no simple way to do it in app settings, AS IT SHOULD BE, IT IS NOT SO DIFFICULT, OTHER APPS HAVE SOMEHOW MANAGED TO DO IT, then are there any workarounds? Using AppLocale or any similar software, to emulate english local only of xbox app?

For anyone using the xcloud the best workaround is to run it from a browser like this https://www.xbox.com/en-US/play if you select a game there it should run according to the langauage in the URL.

:)

Agloval, Oct 4, 2022
  2. Miss Bijoux Win User

My Xbox app is in a different language

Hey Tvittoo -

Is this your Windows 10 PC app or your smartphone app that is in a different language? If it's your PC app, check your PC's language settings and see what the top language listed is. Make sure the top language listed is the one you'd like to see your app
    in.

[​IMG]

Let us know how it goes! :)
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Xbox pc app language

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this AGLOVAL

I don't like to give bad news but right now is not possible to change only the language on the Xbox PC app
    You need to change your whole PC language is you want to use the games and apps in English ( the ones that don't have the option to change manually the language)
    You can share this feedback with Microsoft here
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/sen...

Or you can request the feature here;
    https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/wiki/ideas
  4. Mauro Sarlat Win User

I bought the German version of jedi survivor, can I change the language to English?

Hi Daniel *.

My name is Mauro and am glad to assist you.

The way this can be performed is from the options of the game then look for AUDIO then AUDIO LANGUAGE also you may see TEXT LANGUAGE.

If no in game options and you are using the XBOX PC App you must add it to the PC by Open settings/ time and language and then select the language and region if the language is not in the preferred language list you will have to add it, a video might help you with it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjdoBQq2fMQ

Thanks,
    Mauro
  5. Rostom L Win User

Cloud gaming states that account does not have screen time when it is within the schedule

Hi there!

To confirm, your son uses the Xbox app to access games on cloud gaming?

Please try it on the internet browser (Google Chrome/Microsoft Edge) via xbox.com/play if it does the same thing.

Be sure to check the PC region by going to the PC Settings > Time & Language > Language & Region.
  6. Francisco Ariztía Win User

Skyrim Language in Xbox PC App

Hello,

This worked for me. Thank you very much!
Thema:

Xbox pc app language

1. Xbox pc app language - Similar Threads - app language

2. How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase

in XBoX on Windows
    How to restore in-app purchases? Slots Era Unwanted purchase: OK guys I'm not even even really sure on where this is supposed to go or to whom exactly I'm completely like lost and confused actually over here I I've been playing a game basically for like...
  3. xbox app & microsoft store greyed out

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox app & microsoft store greyed out: xbox app & microsoft store greyed out, tried everything true cmd, powershell & win repair a93c398d-29d8-4a82-a8a8-61812bc600ab
  4. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  5. Xbox app fsils to updste with specific error

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app fsils to updste with specific error: Hello everyone, I am having exactly this issue : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/getting-error-0x80070426-when-i-try-to-start-xbox/403f8e9b-2afc-4c32-9230-aa59b4732531...
  6. External HDD not launching games or apps

in XboX Insiders
    External HDD not launching games or apps: Updated to the latest preview (21/04/2024) and now after I launch an app thats installed to my HDD it just loads indefinitely then stops and gives an error for taking to long to load, when I...
  7. Installed language packs change the displayed language of certain apps away from the default

in XBoX on Windows
    Installed language packs change the displayed language of certain apps away from the default: I recently installed the Japanese language pack so that I could type Japanese characters when I wanted/needed, as it is a language I am currently studying. However, I noticed that all the Windows...
  8. NO LAUNCH OPTIONS SETTING, NO LANGUAGE SETTING, IN NEW XBOX APP GAME SETTING

in XBoX Games and Apps
    NO LAUNCH OPTIONS SETTING, NO LANGUAGE SETTING, IN NEW XBOX APP GAME SETTING: same as topic ***Moved from Windows / Windows 11 / Gaming*** 189c31a2-93d7-49bc-bfc2-13430cedfc87
  9. Default language in EA App is assumed russian with Xbox PC Game Pass settings set to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Default language in EA App is assumed russian with Xbox PC Game Pass settings set to...: Hello! I'm from Ukraine and I was one of the first to buy the PC Game Pass when it launched in Ukraine. However, there is an integration with EA, where you can install and play games from EA in...
  10. Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?: I don't want to change my Desktop language, but I hate those cheap localized local versions of games. f645aac9-81a3-434d-abcc-ca09f3240dac