XBOX PC App lacks remote play button (2204.1001.3.0)

Discus and support XBOX PC App lacks remote play button (2204.1001.3.0) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; My button to connect to my XBOX Series X is not available anymore. I just started the XBox pc app and it was always at the top. Last time it was... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Marcelloz, Apr 22, 2022.

  1. /u/Marcelloz
    /u/Marcelloz Guest

    XBOX PC App lacks remote play button (2204.1001.3.0)


    My button to connect to my XBOX Series X is not available anymore. I just started the XBox pc app and it was always at the top. Last time it was between my profile picture and the notification icon, but it is not there anymore.

    SeriesX is running nicely but no option to connect. Any idea's? Or is a service down I don't know about.

    submitted by /u/Marcelloz
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/Marcelloz, Apr 22, 2022
    #1
  2. ngocphi Win User

    Why is there an xbox companion app and an xbox app for PC? Just put all the features in one app.

    Two different things one companion app is a front end to your xbox for remote play

    Xbox app is storefront for pc and remote play and cloud play
  3. JayhawkerStL Win User

    Directv DVR controls not working after update

    My Harmony remote partially stopped working within certain apps, like Netflix and Amazon. I say partially, because I think it is just the lack of directional buttons. The colored buttons, FF and REW all seem to work. But I use the remote to move around
    the apps to pick a show or movie to watch.
  4. eVapour Win User

    Xbox remote play on iPad (home wifi)

    I am confused, is there another way to use wifi remote play than the xbox app?

    I use the xbox app on every device for remote play. (Xbox to tablet/PC)
  5. XBF John Win User

    Xbox series x 串流

    好,

    Xbox 程播放可在 PC 上使用。 直接在您的 PC 上玩 Xbox Series X|S 和 Xbox One 主機上的遊戲。 在 Xbox 應用程序中設置 程播放。

    請檢查這個網站:

    此致,



    [以上文字是機器翻譯的,可能不是原始消息的準確表示。]

    Hello,

    Xbox Remote play is available on PC. Play games from your Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One consoles right on your PC. Set up remote play in the Xbox app

    Please check this site:

    Best Regards,

  6. CyberXenon75 Win User

    Xbox One Media Remote Support

    It's not just a lack of support for the Xbox One Media Remote. I have a Logitech Harmony Remote that works with the Xbox One and it also doesn't work with the YouTube App. The only device that seems to work with the YouTube app is the controller. It's a
    shame since the Xbox One Media Remote works really well in other apps like Twitch,Crackle and Machinama.
Thema:

XBOX PC App lacks remote play button (2204.1001.3.0)

Loading...
  1. XBOX PC App lacks remote play button (2204.1001.3.0) - Similar Threads - App lacks remote

  2. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  3. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  4. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  5. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  6. mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.

    in XboX Insiders
    mass effect legendary edition not showing up in my xbox pc app library to install.: so yesterday with the rollout of disc to digital to the public i put i my mass effect legendary edition in my console to convert it disc to digital and i did just that but however though it shows...
  7. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. fix the free tickets app gold coins app u owe 25 days i rate u a minus 10 because lack of ...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    fix the free tickets app gold coins app u owe 25 days i rate u a minus 10 because lack of ...: fix app not giving 25 days 82b0ad19-023a-431d-b9b4-96db2ef4a02c
  10. Lack of Party App snap is so monumentally stupid that I'm sure I'm doing this wrong.

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Lack of Party App snap is so monumentally stupid that I'm sure I'm doing this wrong.: XB1 supports many games where co-op/multiplayer are an integral aspect. MANY, MANY times you are playing with a number of people whose voices you don't know AND where timely communication is...