Xbox PC App/Game Pass: Aliens Fireteam Elite: Stutters, lags, wont join sessions

Discus and support Xbox PC App/Game Pass: Aliens Fireteam Elite: Stutters, lags, wont join sessions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, I have been trying to play Aliens Fireteam Elite on my PC using Xbox Game Pass App. it used to run fantastic then I upgraded my monitor to a 4k UHD... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Exile Reins, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Exile Reins
    Exile Reins Guest

Xbox PC App/Game Pass: Aliens Fireteam Elite: Stutters, lags, wont join sessions

So, I have been trying to play Aliens Fireteam Elite on my PC using Xbox Game Pass App. it used to run fantastic then I upgraded my monitor to a 4k UHD so I can play in the highest graphical settings. now before the question is asked WhAtS YoUr GpU: dont worry about it... I can assure you its more than capable to play this game on the highest setting possible with no problems. (i built this computer to play DOOM Eternal on the highest settings... plays perfect.) so was there and update to the Xbox App that bugged the game out and how do i fix this so i can play this on my PC again instead of Xbox?

i have tired repairing the game and xbox app, redownloading both, clearing caches on both, lowered specs, and searched on the web for hours for a fix and nothing has worked. please help?

:)

Exile Reins, Dec 5, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community.

My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor

Hope you're doing great today despite this Exile

Did you tried changing instead temporarily your resolution from 4K to 1080p (for the whole system) and test if something similar happens with the game?

If yes, what about forcing the game to use your GPU?

For this go to Windows settings > system > display > graphics > once there make sure to select "Microsoft Store app" > add the game > click on it > options > high performance > save

----------

If maybe the issue persist even after forcing the game to use your GPU try this:

A. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily

Restart the PC and try again

B. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

C. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...
  3. MattKirgan Win User

Game freezes/stops responding when using keyboard and mouse.

Only some games like Dead by Daylight and 7 Days to Die. Other games like Sea of Thieves or Aliens: Fireteam Elite run fine.
  4. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Aliens Fireteam Elite

Hi Bhardz89! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please confirm that the purchase appears as completed here

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

If it appears as purchased, and you have recently done it, sometimes the purchase can take 24 hours to appear in game

If you don't see the purchase as available, that means it wasn't completed and you will receive the money back on your account automatically usually on around 48 hours
  5. Francia J. Win User

Aliens Fireteam Elite has disappeared from my library and is asking me to buy the game again

I was able to find the Aliens: Fireteam Elite Deluxe Edition in the store. On your order history can you please click on the game icon for the game that you purchased and you will be redirected on the product page, kindly try remote installing the game from there.
  6. SoloSpartan01 Win User

Xbox One Summer Update - after updating the game streaming to PC keeps disconnecting

I updated the Xbox App Beta to version 22.23.11006.00000, and it seemed to fix the problem with the lag. There is still stuttering problems though. Some games stutter every 5-10 minutes, and other games stutter every 30 seconds.
Thema:

1. Xbox PC App/Game Pass: Aliens Fireteam Elite: Stutters, lags, wont join sessions - Similar Threads - App Game Pass

2. Game pass app not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass app not working: For some reason the layout of my Xbox gamepass app is different than the other ones I see. My one profile icon is on the bottom right and others is on the bottom middle. I don’t know why this is...
  3. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes upon opening on Windows 10: I recently tried reinstalling the Xbox app on Windows 10 and I have not been able to get the app to fully launch no matter what I do. I have tried every fix I can find on the internet but nothing...
  4. xbox game pass app not working

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass app not working: I have xbox game pas for PC subscription and app is not launching since yesterday (11.02.2024), before that it worked fine. I reinstalled it, relaunched multiple times and all I get is a static...
  5. Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass PC App Crashes Immediately on Windows 10: Xbox app started crashing after windows update here is event viewer ib xml format - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application...
  6. Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't launch the XBOX app on my PC, even if i have the game pass: It's been three days since i cant even launch the app. It stays on the white xbox logo and then after a while deseppear. When i go to the website or the windows store it does nothing. It even...
  7. Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app

in XBoX on Windows
    Since about a week ago, I have been unable to update almost any game on PC Xbox (Game Pass) app: Whenever I try to the app gives me the "0xd05e010f" error, whatever that means. Darktide, Palworld, you name it, the only game that i've been able to successfully update was Minecraft Does anyone...
  8. Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass for PC and EA app - Can't uninstall game at all: Title says it all. Game won't uninstall be it from the Game Pass app, the EA app or just using Windows' add/remove programs. No error message is given, I press uninstall and it just won't do...
  9. Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cloud gaming via the Xbox game pass app iOS?: Is there any way cloud gaming is integrated into the game pass app for iOs for all the listed games?, tried playing certain games on the app using a backbone controller but it asks to install the...
  10. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38