Xbox PC app does not have any of my Xbox games under Library

Discus and support Xbox PC app does not have any of my Xbox games under Library in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have already tried Signing in and out Restarting my PC Reinstalling the Xbox app Signing in and signing out of the Windows store app which for some... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by selena packard, Mar 16, 2023.

1. Xbox PC app does not have any of my Xbox games under Library

I have already tried
    Signing in and out
    Restarting my PC
    Reinstalling the Xbox app
    Signing in and signing out of the Windows store app which for some reason showed me my purchase history and a few of my game

:)

selena packard, Mar 16, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi selena!Let's confirm first if your subscription is on the correct account. Go to https://account.microsoft.com/services to check if it's active then visit https://account.xbox.com/Profile if it shows the correct gamertag you are using on the app. Make sure that your recent subscription payment says completed on https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders/ If everything is correct, make sure that your correct account is signed in on your PC via the Start (Windows key) > Settings > Accounts. You may also try to switch to a local user if that fixes the issue.
  3. Sodangidni Win User

Subnautica showing "Your free trial has ended. Hope you enjoyed it." when launching through PC Xbox app.

Do you have more profiles added on your Xbox console, DarkLordofPing?

The game license could be under a different Microsoft account in case more profiles are registered on the Xbox.

In addition to that, does the game appear in your library when you try one of the following procedures on your PC?

A. Open the Microsoft Store, and once you make sure you’re in the account that owns the game, click on “My Library” > click on the “Games” filter.

B. Open the Xbox app > click on “My Library”
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Redeemed code- cant find game

Please open the store app on your PC.

Go to my library.

it should be there to download again.

hello i had the same issue but on the opposite end i redeemed a code on the microsoft store on pc and cant play it on xbox
    If you have redeemed the code under the same account you will find it at your games library
  5. JediHunter2601 Win User

Unable to Claim Included Game Pass Trial for new PC

Signing in on a browser tab and viewing the order history shows previous game purchases made on an xbox console (same gamertag as the one signed in on my PC), but the game pass for PC trial I am trying to redeem is not shown there, or under the "Services & subscriptions" page.

Also, using the link to sign in on view my Xbox Profile shows the same Gamertag as the xbox app.

I can also see this offer in the Microsoft Store app in the Library under the "Included with device" section. Trying to Redeem here does the same thing as doing it in the Xbox app, where I select the payment method, it shows successful, but the offer is still there and I still don't see it on my account.
  6. OpticRJames Win User

My market place is not letting me download load anything and it's up to data ?

Please make sure that the Gaming Services App is up to date if you are using a PC.

Press the Start button on the taskbar, type store, and open the Microsoft Store app.

Select Library.

Under Updates & downloads, check if there are any updates available for the Xbox app or Gaming Services app. If an update is available, select Update.
Thema:

1. Xbox PC app does not have any of my Xbox games under Library - Similar Threads - app does games

2. does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    does anyone know how to turn on background apps permissions on Xbox game bar? "background...: I have been looking for literal HOURS on the internet and havnet found anything. I went to every setting and still nothing. if anyone could help me, that would be amazing....
  3. Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my controller not select apps or options but in games the controller works...: Why does my controller not select apps or options even though I see it responding but in games the controller works perfectly fine? It also keeps sticking to the top of the screen even though I...
  4. Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my Xbox one overheat when I load up on games but apps don’t thermal throttle: I had this Xbox one for almost 9 years I cleaned the console and the thermal paste a 6 months ago and it never did this every time I loaded up Fortnite or Any other game the fans go at full speed...
  5. Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does the Xbox app keep downloading a game when I never gave it permission to do so?: About every week for the past month, the Xbox app on my PC will download the game "Wartales" and I'll see it in my library with the message "Just installed!". The thing is, I have never initiated...
  6. Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem..it will not launch any games or apps and says...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem..it will not launch any games or apps and says...: Does anyone know how to fix Xbox one problem....won't launch Amy games or apps...just pauses for a couple seconds when I click and says having problem launching 28512a93-5ae7-4129-9a72-604e0ec74a75
  7. Xbox App On Windows 11 does not load games.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App On Windows 11 does not load games.: Games appear with the message "Unable to display right now" I have "Reset", "repaired" and "Reinstalled" the app SEVERAL times. I made sure i have the most recent version of the app and the most...
  8. Games Are disappearing On xbox app on PC does anyone know how to fix it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games Are disappearing On xbox app on PC does anyone know how to fix it?: I recently I bought Jurassic world evolution 2 Like a 1 year ago And it was 60.00$ And now its gone from my library. Im on the PC app. I hope someone knows a answer to fix this....
  9. Why does my installing games and apps say installing but doesn't move/ download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my installing games and apps say installing but doesn't move/ download: My app like I just got dead island 2 I started to download it but is just stuck at saying installing and not moving 8c9ceaed-edeb-40e2-8264-7011d60cfd1b
  10. why does it show do i own this game or app on a game i already own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does it show do i own this game or app on a game i already own: I bought cold war, rainbow six and many other games all digitally and now i cannot play any of my digital games becuse everytime it gives me the " do you own this game or app?" anyone have any...