Xbox PC app crashin whenever trying to install a game

Discus and support Xbox PC app crashin whenever trying to install a game in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Every time I try and install an game the app just crashes and throws a "Looks like you're stranded.... The app isn't responding. You might want to try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Lawrence Mercieca, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Xbox PC app crashin whenever trying to install a game

Every time I try and install an game the app just crashes and throws a "Looks like you're stranded.... The app isn't responding. You might want to try restarting it."

Have tried restarting it to no avail, went into app settings repaired and rest and no luck, uninstalled the app, no luck, logged out and logged back in, no luck

Uninstalled and reinstalled the gaming service and that didn't solve anything

:)

Lawrence Mercieca, Jan 15, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Xbox

What issue you're experiencing whenever you're trying to install the game from Xbox app?
  3. ItsCheesy Win User

Xbox Game Pass Games Asking To Install On Devices?

I understand the problem now, however whenever I try to install the new xbox pc app it says my pc is "Not quite ready" for it to be downloaded, I checked my windows and its all up to date. so I have no idea why I can't install that.

I am now considering it to be impossible to play xbox games on pc for me anymore.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft says I need to renew my game pass subcription when I open it.

I apologize I must’ve focused on the issue with the Xbox console.

If it’s asking you to re-purchase whenever you’re trying to install it on your PC kindly sign out both on Microsoft Store App and Xbox App then manually search “Minecraft for Windows + Launcher” on Xbox App then check if you will now have an option to install.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

It can not be installed

I assume you are trying to remote install a game from your Xbox app on PC. Usually when it fails to install it will show you an error below the install button.

Can you open Store app on your PC and search for the game there and try to install from there? Also, try restarting your PC.
  6. Anthony90 Win User

Halo Infinite won't launch with Xbox App

I did manage to get halo infinite campaign installed but now whenever i try to open halo infinite it opens up the Microsoft Store's Gaming Services page instead. I am on game pass on PC. Ive tried reinstalling the xbox app but it still doesnt work.
Thema:

Xbox PC app crashin whenever trying to install a game

1. Xbox PC app crashin whenever trying to install a game - Similar Threads - app crashin whenever

2. Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my Xbox not have the Xbox app preferences settings?: I have been trying to connect my Xbox One S to the Xbox app for a while now and it just isn't working. Enable remote features is turned on but it still won't connect. When I look in the Remote...
  3. I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required"

in XBoX on Windows
    I updated the Xbox app already, and it still says "Application update required": It told me to update the app, which is what I did, but when I opened the app again, it still says "Application update required," i opened it a few times again, still says that message, is there a...
  4. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in XBoX on Windows
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: i asked this question but I'm waiting for a response. It's been 4 days. I got nothing Question right here that's waiting for a response:...
  5. The xbox app is complete utter garbage.

in XboX Insiders
    The xbox app is complete utter garbage.: I can connect to everything on consoles but for some reason the app will not connect to the part if I'm using a pc or mobile device. How the hell can it be so bad? Half of the time I'm sending...
  6. Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller: I have connected my controller through bluetooth to my pc, but the xbox app says 'no controller is connected' a5c43eb8-6edb-4365-883e-8977f307f758
  7. Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Accessories app on PC, No Firmware update button for my Xbox Series X Enwired...: The Firmware version on my Xbox Series X controller is 1.3.139.1125 I needed a Firmware update because my controller kept turning my screen black then back to normal and the controller being...
  8. Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microphone not working on xbox app since most recent update: even tho microsoft employees on this forum is as useful as rubbing a countertop with a dry asf overused napkin, i wanted to see if i could see even a glimmer of help from them, since the most...
  9. Shahid App download

in XBoX on Windows
    Shahid App download: I'm trying to download a very well-known app called Shahid for entertainment purposes and Can't find it in Microsoft store!!!! If it's not available, could you please add it to the store, so I can...
  10. Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashin

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Console Companion app keeps crashin: Hey everyone, every time i open the xbox console companion app on windows 10, it crashes after about 3 seconds every time. ive tried reinstalling the app, updating it and resetting the app to...