Xbox PC App Can't Sign In

Discus and support Xbox PC App Can't Sign In in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; When I try to sign into the xbox pc app, nothing happens at all. Clicking the button just redirects me to the main page and I am not signed in. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Andy Kuehl, Apr 7, 2023.

1. Andy Kuehl
    Andy Kuehl Guest

When I try to sign into the xbox pc app, nothing happens at all. Clicking the button just redirects me to the main page and I am not signed in. I have had this problem for a week now and tech support hasn't helped me. I currently have a subscription to xbox game pass ultimate activated and it is being wasted, and they won't refund me.

I have tried every solution that you can find on Youtube/ tech support. Here is basically everything I have tried:

• Step 1) Restart your PC and try again
    • Step 2) Start Xbox Services IP Helper Xbox Live Auth Manager Xbox Live Game Save Xbox Live Networking Service Gaming services Windows Update Microsoft install service
    • Step 3) Repair/Reset Xbox App and Store
    • Step 4) Run WSRESET command
    • Step 5) Close Xbox App, open Microsoft Store in background and logout & login with same account on Microsoft Store, Now Open Xbox App
    • Step 6) Make sure Date, time, time zone, region is correct on your PC
    • Step 7) Make sure gaming service and Xbox identity provider is installed Xbox Identity Provider Uninstall remains of gaming service get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers Install Gaming service start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN
    • Step 8) Delete Xbl login credentials Xbl|DeviceKey Xbl|GrtsDeviceKey
    • Step 9) Uninstall Xbox App, restart your PC and reinstall Xbox App
    • Step 10) Uninstall Xbox App, restart your computer, download Xbox App from Microsoft website
    • Step 11) Run this command: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}
    • Step 12) Update Windows using Media Creation Tool
    It honestly blows my mind that Xbox "experts" can't help me, and that they won't compensate me for wasting my game pass ultimate.

:)

Andy Kuehl, Apr 7, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Game Pass Ultimate on multiple user accounts same PC

There is no solution it's exactly as you been told

Gamepass cannot be shared on pc period HOWEVER JESSIE iS incorrect in a way

Yes it can't be shared however to download the game he must sign into the profile with gamepass and then download the game when done he MUST sign into his account on the xbox app not the PC

SO DONOT sign out of the pc just the xbox app

Then sign in as himself on the zbox app
  3. ScantilyCloud Win User

can't sign in to xbox app on pc

Hey arbitoryraptor2,

Can you sign into websites? Can you try logging into a different account? Both beta and the regular version?

Let me know!

-
  4. Barriston Win User

Can't sign into Xbox App on PC

Nevermind, there was a Windows update. After installing that it's all good.
  5. Robbie Miles Win User

Can't sign in the Xbox app on PC

Didn't work, I downloaded it but the issue is the same in that app, it quickly flashes a dialogue box and then it goes away.

This one at least gives some information, which I've also looked up in my first round or two of troubleshooting and found no luck in getting anything to work. It does say 0x409 0x80070422, if helpful.

I definitely think the issue seems to be deeper, and perhaps related to windows accounts, which is why I tried all the troubleshooting with adding windows accounts and such in just regular windows 10 settings.

Let me know your next thoughts...
  6. Mr. Trust_A Win User

Can't Sign in to XBOX App [PC]

Hi TwoNanigans,

Sorry for the inconvenience this must have caused you.

Is the issue also present when you go to Xbox.com from your PC and click on Sign In?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xbox app?

Wondering if you have made any changes on your device that might be responsible?

It is also possible that there is a network interruption with the Xbox Live server, the app is out-of-date or your app has lots of corrupted data.

You may try resetting the Xbox app:

1. Go to Start
    2. Click on Settings
    3. Select System
    4. Click on Apps & Features
    5. Locate the Xbox app
    6. Click on Advanced Options
    7. Select Reset
    After resetting, kindly restart the device for changes to take full effect.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Thema:

1. Xbox PC App Can't Sign In - Similar Threads - App Can't Sign

2. Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to Xbox app, error code 0x80070422: also displays when I open Microsoft Store...: I'm at my wit's end. I've had this problem for almost a year running and genuinely nothing works. No matter what commands I put in an Admin Powershell, no matter how I set Windows Update in my...
  3. I can't sign into the Xbox App

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into the Xbox App: Everytime I try to sign in, a blank window comes up (I'm assuming it's supposed to be the sign in window) but it immediately disappears. That way I can play games that I already have installed,...
  4. Can't sign in to pc Xbox app!!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to pc Xbox app!!!: When I launch my Xbox app on pc I get a message saying "There seems to be a problem with your Store account." so then it asks me to sign in and when I do I use the correct email and when I enter...
  5. Why can't I sign into the xbox app on PC?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I sign into the xbox app on PC?: I have tried everything on these so-called forums. I still cannot sign in to the xbox app on windows. So I am unable to install any xbox windows games. Xbox play anywhere does not seem to be...
  6. Can't sign in on Xbox (both app and series s)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in on Xbox (both app and series s): Hi there, I've been trying to sign in for a while now, even unplugged my Xbox and everything, but can't sign in anywhere. The reference I get is 0x87DD0033 - any idea how I can resolved this...
  7. Can't sign in to xbox app on pc

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign in to xbox app on pc: [img] Tried to repair and reset, reinstall the app, drivers up to date but it still wont let me sign in. On MSFS for example, it is not able to load/sync online data. When I click sign in, it...
  8. I can't sign into the Xbox app on my Samsung Smart TV, what should I do?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't sign into the Xbox app on my Samsung Smart TV, what should I do?: I've tried signing into the Xbox app on the Samsung Gaming Hub, but each time I do, the TV screen says "Couldn't sign you in. Something went wrong.". I would also like to say that there is...
  9. Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't Sign in on Microsoft Store, Xbox App, or Minecraft: I have tried a multitude of things: I've restarted my computer, reinstalled the Microsoft Store, checked for updates on Windows, troubleshooted the Microsoft Store, and restarted Xbox services on...
  10. Can't sign into Xbox APP on windows 11 because of "You are not connected to the internet"...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't sign into Xbox APP on windows 11 because of "You are not connected to the internet"...: "You are not connected to the internet" xbox live says that when I try to sign in and I tried thousands of fixes, I have to mention that I also deleted some or all xbox files by accident 2 months...