Xbox pass single pc , multiple users

Discus and support Xbox pass single pc , multiple users in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have a xbox pass for pc installed. My pc is shared with my family, namely my two sons whose screen time I control via the family options. if I try... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by KosmikZA, May 30, 2020.

  1. KosmikZA
    KosmikZA Guest

    Xbox pass single pc , multiple users


    I have a xbox pass for pc installed. My pc is shared with my family, namely my two sons whose screen time I control via the family options. if I try run a xbox pass
    game on their account, it complains that there is no available license. The xbox pass is against my account and obviously runs fine. Are we able to share a pass between accounts on the same pc? If so , how?

    :)
     
    KosmikZA, May 30, 2020
    #1
  2. Tenjoseslash Win User

    Xbox pass single pc , multiple users

    you have to log in to the account that has the xbox game pass on the microsoft store of your pc, once you have loged in then go to the xbox game pass app beta on your pc and log into the account you want to play
  3. KosmikZA Win User

    Xbox pass single pc , multiple users

    That would work but I've also setup store accounts for my son's so they have seperate profiles. I tried running the app with my login and their store account but it didn't work either. Another gent told me that sharing has not been enabled yet on the pc
    so for now I'm letting them run under my profile.

    Hopefully MS add it soon but thanks for the reply.
  4. RJ1620 Win User

    XBOX Gamepass for PC -- Multiple users

    If we each have our own account, will the games that one use downloads be visible and playable to the other users?
  5. RJ1620 Win User

    XBOX Gamepass for PC -- Multiple users

    I understand that. If we each have own own individual Gamepass subscriptions, can they play the games I have downloaded? I don't want to have 3 copies of the same game on my hard drive.
  6. XBF Brad A Win User

    XBOX Gamepass for PC -- Multiple users

    Hi Rj,

    Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We see you have question on game pass for PC. Unfortunately, you would need a game pass subscription for each account. They do not have a sharing feature as of yet, like the Xbox one console.

    Thanks,

    Brad
Thema:

Xbox pass single pc , multiple users

Loading...
  1. Xbox pass single pc , multiple users - Similar Threads - pass single multiple

  2. Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why is Xbox ignoring the easiest Game Pass win on the market?: Let’s be real for a second. Activision has been part of Xbox for almost a year now, yet Black Ops 1 & Black Ops 2 are still missing from Game Pass The Tech Gap: Millions of us are on digital-only...
  3. Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...

    in XboX Insiders
    Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,...
  4. Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming

    in XboX Insiders
    Dissapointed about the cap on pass and cloud gaming: I've been playing Xbox for years and others and I are opting out of buying game passes next month because of the cap. This topic is being covered by many famous youtubers prompting the exit of...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub

    in XboX Insiders
    I made an open-source tool to fix XBOX PC Game Pass profiles missing from G Hub: G Hub often fails to detect games installed through the XBOX app on PC. When that happens, you can’t create profiles that activate automatically when those games launch. I made a free,...
  7. "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account

    in XboX Insiders
    "welcome to game pass" email, WITHOUT PURCHASE, doesn't show subscription in microsoft account: hey yall, basically, my mom got an email from " xbox@e.xbox.com " (which i googled and it said thats a legit email they use) saying "welcome to xbox game pass" and "game pass is now yours". she...
  8. Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a game on Xbox One but cannot play it and I have game pass essential: I bought Escape the backrooms on my Xbox One but it has the circle with a line through it once I click on it. Is there anyway for me to play this game or no? submitted by /u/Loud_Boysenberry_914...
  9. Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live and Xbox Game Pass cost?????: I truly enjoy the gameplay and Xbox Live experience, but I find the monthly cost to be quite high. While it's clear there's an interest in encouraging online play and Xbox Game Pass subscriptions,...
  10. I have xbox game pass core but not a single game is running. What is the problem ?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have xbox game pass core but not a single game is running. What is the problem ?: Its showing relunch app sometimes renewal subscription. 5ab1c88a-0a40-40bb-ac58-2110f73f1b66