Xbox Pass for PC, Ark Surival Evolved won't update.

Discus and support Xbox Pass for PC, Ark Surival Evolved won't update. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently installed the XBox app on PC to start playing games with my nephew; and we played Ark for a day or so, then all of a sudden I tried to login... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adam Roth1, Jun 6, 2023.

1. Adam Roth1
    Adam Roth1 Guest

I recently installed the XBox app on PC to start playing games with my nephew; and we played Ark for a day or so, then all of a sudden I tried to login and no servers were populating at all. I tried resetting the filters and nothing. He said that he has to do an update, but I didnt, he also mentioned his version of the game was 960.8 whereas mine was 959.13. I tried to prompt my Xbox Pass to check for updates but the button just does nothing, no updates found I suppose? I tried reinstalling the game but it still installed the old game with the old version. Any pointers on this, is it a game version issue and if so how do I fix this, and if not how can I fix this error?

Thanks in advance!

:)

Adam Roth1, Jun 6, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member of the community and hope you are doing well!

With regards to the version of the game on different platform, to be honest it is the Game Developer who implements updates on each platform. As of the moment, there are no further announcements from the Game Dev as to when will the 9.60 version will be released on Xbox Game Pass for PC edition.

Here is the link in one of the Microsoft community forum as well where it is being discussed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/......

I just searched it as well on Ark's forum website and others are talking about it being released this Monday but cannot find any official statement from the Game Developer yet so what I can suggest is to keep an eye on the Windows version of the game and see if an update will become available. You may also check this link for reference from other gamers https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/top...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

I hope the information helps somehow. Feel free to post back if you need more help and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. Adam Roth1 Win User

The game released an update which I installed, but now I have a sad face next to my play button which is now greyed out. Ive tried to troubleshoot this but nothing has seemed to work.

I have signed out and back in. I have gone into my computer settings and reset both the Microsoft Store and XBox apps and logged back in. I have checked to make sure my Windows is upto date.

None of these have done anything and the sad face is still there. Other games appear playable, so I would assume this is simply an Ark issue but not sure.

Any other suggestions?
  4. XBF - Tali Win User

Can't Download Genesis 2 DLC for Ark: Survival Evolved

Hello LKELLY96,

Thank you for contacting the Xbox support forums. Ark Genesis Part 2 is part of the Genesis season pass that you can purchase separately with Ark: Survival Evolved. At this time, the Ark: Survival Evolved Explorer's Edition which includes; the Survival Evolved Season Pass, Extinction, Aberration, Scorched Earth, and Survival Evolved Aberrant Skins is the current edition that is available on Game Pass.

Ark: Genesis Part 2 is part of the second expansion pack which is not currently available with Game Pass. However, Game Pass members may currently receive a discount on the ARK: Genesis Season Pass which would include Ark: Genesis Part 2.

I hope this helps and I apologize for any confusion!

-Tali
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

Duda xbox play anywhere y Windows 10

Hi there Paper Man,

Thanks so much for the reply as well for trying the troubleshooting steps.

The next step, will require using a weblink to help acquire the Ark Survival Evolved for PC from the game pass.

Try this and let us know the results.
  6. Wolf Pack XL 23 Win User

Issues with Ark Genesis

Also, by the way, the Genesis DLC is part of the Season Pass for Ark Survival Evolved.
Thema:

1. Xbox Pass for PC, Ark Surival Evolved won't update. - Similar Threads - Pass Ark Surival

2. Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match: I am playing Evolved on PC through PC Game Pass. My version, displayed on the bottom left of the main menu, is 962.5. The person I am trying to play with on a non-dedicated server is on an Xbox...
  3. Hi is there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi is there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have...: Hi i there way to play ark multiplayer if i have on xbox pc game pass and my friend have it on epic games a987ab19-1d63-4311-933f-3dbb21bf8d70
  4. Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why has my partner's laptop stopped being able to play Ark survival (pc game pass) all of a...: Currently play ark survival on pc, we play using the game pass (so xbox servers) my partner's laptop is much better than mine and plays it perfectly fine on high graphics. And we have our own...
  5. me and my partner have ARK from the PC Game pass, however cannot play together

in XBoX Games and Apps
    me and my partner have ARK from the PC Game pass, however cannot play together: as stated in the tittle, want to play together, cant just join each other as it comes up with join fail, cannot join each other using ip address. and neither of our games when we load them as non...
  6. Ark Genesis season pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark Genesis season pass: dlc not working Xbox one. Paid , installed but when trying to access the genesis server says it's not installed and tries to get me to re buy it. d13af766-e96e-4da1-86f6-3974899d4b69
  7. Can I use mods on Ark survival if bought through Xbox PC Game pass?

in XboX Insiders
    Can I use mods on Ark survival if bought through Xbox PC Game pass?: thinking of buying ark on PC game pass and wondering if i could still get mods off of steam. submitted by /u/No_Calligrapher_3201 [link] [comments]
  8. Game pass Ark: Survival Evolved does not load.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass Ark: Survival Evolved does not load.: [img] There're multiple questions for this error but they all are closed and with no solution to the problem. I've installed and reinstalled multiple time; I'm well past the recommended system...
  9. Game Pass Ultimate - Ark: Survival Evolved no full hd support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass Ultimate - Ark: Survival Evolved no full hd support?: Hello, i recently installed Ark: Survival Evolved from the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate on PC. After starting i tried to change the resolution but here is the problem: after switching to fullscreen...
  10. Ark on game pass pc crash at launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ark on game pass pc crash at launch: Hey, ARK crash at launch with a blue screen, after that the game close crash and i return to the office can you help me ? please i want to play this game af38a1aa-693b-4aff-9a2d-aaf8a59f7315