XBox Pass for kids

Discus and support XBox Pass for kids in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi, I am looking to subscribe to the XBox Pass for my son (10), however there are some games on the pass which I don't want him to access due to his... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by LH_84, Dec 1, 2022.

1. LH_84
    LH_84 Guest

XBox Pass for kids

Hi, I am looking to subscribe to the XBox Pass for my son (10), however there are some games on the pass which I don't want him to access due to his age.

Is there a way that I can restrict the games available to him and release games for play as I feel appropriate?

:)

LH_84, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

XBox Pass for kids

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You can definitely do that by signing in to https://account.microsoft.com/family, make sure that he is added as a member.

[​IMG]
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

4 Xbox, same family - how to setup with 2 Xbox Game Pass Ultimate memberships?

Redeem the game pass ultimate on one of the kids accounts who has either Xbox 3 or Xbox 4, and then make the other Xbox the home Xbox, using that kids account with the Home Xbox setting.
  4. ngocphi Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Famly Sharing

Hi There,

The Xbox App for PC on Windows 10 should automatically have the Ultimate subscription flow in when my kids sign in but that is not the case. My kids are able to receive the membership on the console through my account and they can play the games through
    the pass which works fine no complaints. I need to know when will this Game pass subscription sharing will work with Xbox app for PC.

Thanks,

Akash
    Because it doesnt

Home sharing is only a feature on the xbox one

Not the pc

Can I use my Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription on multiple Windows 10 PCs?

Yes, just like Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass, you can use this subscription wherever you sign in. Your subscription is tied to you, not to a specific device.

https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/billing/xbox-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq

Keep in mind that it only applirs.to the membership itself

Your kids cannot download any game on their own profile but they can use the xbox app.to play the games

On the PC it's a bit awkward.

First of all, you'll have to make sure yourkids s added to your Microsoft family. Sign in with your account on https://account.microsoft.com/family. There add your kids is
    Microsoft Account if not already done so.

Now the complicated part on getting the Game Pass Games on your kid's PC:

Your kids has to add your Microsoft Account as a second user to their PC.

Then with your kids SIGNED IN, have themr go to the Windows Store or Xbox Game Pass App.

If they signed in to these apps, to sign out temporarily from these apps, and you will have to sign in with your account.

You ONLY sign into the APPS! You do NOT sign out your kids from their logged in account on the PC!

Then with your account signed in on the store app or the Xbox Game Pass app, your kids can then download and install the PC games.
  5. Dynamic Sausage Win User

5 year old gets thanked by Microsoft for security flaw

So kids are getting a job at Xbox aged 5 and I couldn't even pass my A Levels... wow.
  6. Tezzerrific Win User

Game Pass for Kids

use a pre pay card, you can pick them up online, i use these for my kids, save all the messing later on. but on a side note, now she has ultimate let her know about cloud gaming via a laptop or phone too as she can carry on playing when not sat in front of the console. Works wonders when visiting family that may bore her ;)
Thema:

XBox Pass for kids

1. XBox Pass for kids - Similar Threads - Pass kids

2. My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we...: My partner and I have 1 Xbox s series s, 1 tv, 2 controllers, game pass ultimate and all we want to do is play 2 player games together. why is this so hard?! Can someone please help?...
  3. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  4. Pc game pass game saves missing

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass game saves missing: Started up terra invicta to continue my game and it won't allow my to continue or load my game. My saves are not even on there. Looked in the game saves file and it's empty. On pc game pass...
  5. Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option

in XBoX on Windows
    Cancel PC Game Pass - not offered refund option: My latest PC Game Pass renewal email said 'You will receive a refund of your most recent recurring billing charge if you cancel your subscription and request a refund within 30 days after being...
  6. so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...

in XBoX on Consoles
    so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around...: so my xbox wired controller is acting wierd on xbox game pass app it makes me look around LT and RT instead of one of my joysticks f4b7a134-1bf5-46de-a074-9f4c339e40f9
  7. if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...

in XBoX on Consoles
    if two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can i sign into the account that has...: two accounts are sharing xbox game pass ultimate can a third account sign into the subscribed account to use it ea55d237-1487-43c0-9c02-7c9ff770a0dc
  8. I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen: I have added 10 £ in diablo4 for the kid buying coins for battle pass and cannot bee seen. In my account (parent account) is showing that were charged this money in his account but in his cannot...
  9. Can't buy Xbox game pass ultimate for my kid

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy Xbox game pass ultimate for my kid: I've been having a problem, my kid is trying to buy Xbox game pass but when he tries to do it it says that he needs my permission and there are no links and i don't know what to do next.(the...
  10. Stop having to enter pass code for my kid

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stop having to enter pass code for my kid: Ok, here is the issue. I have the family accounts set up on XboxOne, me and my 2 kids. The issue is that one of the kids account needs to enter a pass code in whenever he wants to use his gamertag...