Xbox Party via Xbox Game Bar on PC, party voice chat mic detection issue

Discus and support Xbox Party via Xbox Game Bar on PC, party voice chat mic detection issue in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Xbox Party via Xbox Game Bar on PC, party voice chat 'The selected microphone could not be found' despite mic being picked up by windows. Have already... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BenBlethyn, Nov 5, 2021.

  1. BenBlethyn
    BenBlethyn Guest

    Xbox Party via Xbox Game Bar on PC, party voice chat mic detection issue


    Xbox Party via Xbox Game Bar on PC, party voice chat 'The selected microphone could not be found' despite mic being picked up by windows.

    Have already reset the app and PC is latest version. Please help, I'm stuck gaming with my partner who is on Xbox only as has no PC and we can't talk whilst gaming.

    :)
     
    BenBlethyn, Nov 5, 2021
    #1
  2. Pokepunch Win User

    Windows 10 Xbox One Streaming microphone not detected?

    That generic support doesn't really apply here. The problem is with a PC microphone, not an Xbox One microphone. The Xbox App on PC detects the mic and it works if I start a party via the app, but it doesn't work in any capacity on the Xbox One for parties
    or game chat.
  3. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Xbox Party via Xbox Game Bar on PC, party voice chat mic detection issue

    If your microphone isn't detected after updating Windows 10, you may need to give your apps permission to use it. To let apps access the microphone, select Start ,then select Settings > Privacy > Microphone . Select Change, then turn on Allow apps to access your microphone!
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

    Xbox Party via Xbox Game Bar on PC, party voice chat mic detection issue

  5. BenBlethyn Win User

    Xbox Party via Xbox Game Bar on PC, party voice chat mic detection issue

    Hi, this sadly is not the solution either
  6. BenBlethyn Win User

    Xbox Party via Xbox Game Bar on PC, party voice chat mic detection issue

    Hi,

    Unfortunately that is not the problem, and hasn't helped with changing the Xbox game bar app through which the xbox party is hosted.

    The error message is still showing despite uninstalling the xbox app,

    Any further help will be appreciated,

    Ben
Thema:

Xbox Party via Xbox Game Bar on PC, party voice chat mic detection issue

Loading...
  1. Xbox Party via Xbox Game Bar on PC, party voice chat mic detection issue - Similar Threads - Party via Game

  2. Xbox audio party clarity setting

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox audio party clarity setting: Not sure if this is a bug but on the current beta ring build, or as a bug alone but I don’t have an option for clarity mode via audio or headset settings submitted by /u/FusionMythic [link]...
  3. Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances

    in XboX Insiders
    Feedback on some Party Chat recording annoyances: Currently, the way recording party audio is set up kind of annoys me and my friends, so I'd like to throw some feedback out here in the hopes that others agree. When someone in the party is...
  4. any news on when party recording will come to the beta?

    in XboX Insiders
    any news on when party recording will come to the beta?: I keep checking for an update everyday lol submitted by /u/Mobile_Kangaroo_7672 [link] [comments]
  5. Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio in game clips heavily delayed: Title. I’m very happy with the new update that allows party and game chat audio to be captured in game clips, however when I watch the clips back everyone’s voice is about 2-3 seconds delayed from...
  6. Parties broken and it’s really bothering me

    in XboX Insiders
    Parties broken and it’s really bothering me: ^^ submitted by /u/Electronic_Pie_9909 [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox party Audio issues, ive never experienced anything like this.: I was in in Xbox party, when I left expecting to not be able to hear anybody.wanting to make a new party. But I could still hear everyone even after leaving, so I proceeded to sign out of my...
  8. (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...

    in XboX Insiders
    (Party Chat glitches) on xbox Went to play my game could not hear my party so I looked and...: When I was playing my party suddenly cut out I do have 5Gz internet so I know it was not on my end and I know it wouldn't be on another person's end either I had delt with this issue before so...
  9. PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...

    in XboX Insiders
    PC - Game Bar party chat is super laggy and unresponsive. Random disconnects. Any...: As the title says. When I am invited to a party, it will take about 2 or more minutes for it to actually load the party window, then another minute to show anyone's names in the party. When I...
  10. Why does use of Xbox Party Chat via Xbox Game bar mute all OTHER audio?

    in XBoX on Windows
    Why does use of Xbox Party Chat via Xbox Game bar mute all OTHER audio?: I discovered this issue a few days ago, with no success in fixing it. Whenever I join a party with my friends through PC (Windows 10), the only audio left is their voices. I am usually playing...

Users found this page by searching for:

  1. the selected microphone could not be found