Xbox party suspension?

Discus and support Xbox party suspension? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, I got a email saying that i was under enforcement because of an xbox party, i was on a party the night before but i can recount doing nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Aaron McDowall_087, Feb 11, 2024.

1. Xbox party suspension?

So, I got a email saying that i was under enforcement because of an xbox party, i was on a party the night before but i can recount doing nothing wrong. I really dont understand (also this is a suspension) so how long will this said suspension be?

:)

Aaron McDowall_087, Feb 11, 2024
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Party suspension

You are not allowed to post personal details like your email address on the forums.

An email would of been sent to the address linked to your account explaining why you were suspended or you can post in the suspension forums here

forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
  3. MidTerror280293 Win User

Party suspension

I never cursed at anyone I never talked about anything bad I didn't do anything inappropriate for me to be suspended!!
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Ban

Shouldn't do.

Just means you can't use party or in game chat,skype send messages & anything else communication related.

This is from the enforcement site:

Communications Suspensions
    Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat. Communications suspensions are issued for a specified temporary duration, often of 1, 7, or 14 days.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.
  5. xGemini214x Win User

Unbanning?

When you agree to be a part of the Xbox LIVE community you agree to the Terms of Use/Xbox LIVE Code of Conduct. It states actions prohibited (including soliciting) are prohibited.

•Xbox Support cannot undo an Xbox LIVE suspension or console ban.

•Xbox LIVE console suspensions may also include permanent suspensions of Xbox LIVE accounts.

•The Xbox Policy Enforcement Team, which monitors the Xbox forums, can’t resolve game-specific bans and suspensions. If you've lost privileges in a specific game, contact the game’s publisher for help. For contact information for both Microsoft and third-party
    game publishers, see Third-party game publishers. (There is a section at the beginning of this page that explains how to contact Microsoft.)
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Choose something else to do....

Communication suspensions are imposed due to inappropriate conduct during communication activities on Xbox Live. This suspension blocks an account from accessing any communication features on Xbox Live, including text messages, voice messages, video communications,
    Skype on Xbox One, in-game chat, and party chat.

During a communications suspension the account may continue to access the Xbox Live service, including online multiplayer. At the conclusion of the suspension all communication functionality will be automatically restored.

To check your suspension or if eligible for a case review: https://enforcement.xbox.com
Thema:

Xbox party suspension?

1. Xbox party suspension? - Similar Threads - party suspension

2. Problem with party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Problem with party: For the better half of two weeks my Xbox party chat hasn’t been working and I’ve tried everything and it’s not working if it helps the error code is [0x80004005]. I’ve tried switching to a wired...
  3. Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Does voice chat ban affect party voice chat too?: If someone gets a voice chat ban in warzone, does that affect their own party voice chat too? My party can’t hear me in my party but I can hear them d2250211-35af-481f-9348-72eac4eeedd7
  4. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  5. Party chat malfunction

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party chat malfunction: My Xbox S won't recognize me speaking and I don't know what's wrong. The party chat is fine and I have everything updated and have good connection. I switched controllers and headsets and nothing...
  6. Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Just received a full suspension, party, chats, even joining a game All for putting out a...: Went were they told me to go, Xbox Enforcements . Clicked on my case fist strike, zero information about why I was suspended, top it all off no Appeal option. [img]...
  7. I am suspended from parties but tge suspension doesn’t show up in enforcements, how long...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am suspended from parties but tge suspension doesn’t show up in enforcements, how long...: I got a messaging suspension earlier for saying “up the scunny” (a phrase of encouragement for a soccer team called Scunthorpe United), after being unable to appeal this suspension i gave up...
  8. It says due to suspension i cannot join a party

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    It says due to suspension i cannot join a party: It says due to a suspension i cannot join party 02a9d6b0-d332-4067-8793-58280a402d01
  9. I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can’t use party chat even though my communications suspension ended 2 days ago: Please fix this my username is KEA456 e64d352c-dff0-45e5-9df0-dc745378a31a
  10. How do I get another suspension when I'm on one how when I can't send text or join party...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get another suspension when I'm on one how when I can't send text or join party...: How do I get another suspension when I am currently on one f0534b9c-524f-46eb-8d2d-0c01375ec4fe