Xbox party sounds awful all of the sudden

Discus and support Xbox party sounds awful all of the sudden in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The past few days the party chat has sounded awful for me and my friend says the same. Everyone in the party sounds compressed and like they’re in a... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/DinoGamingVS, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Xbox party sounds awful all of the sudden

The past few days the party chat has sounded awful for me and my friend says the same. Everyone in the party sounds compressed and like they’re in a microwave. Before all this happened each mic from my friends sounded different and clean (because they have different headsets) but now they all sound the same and awful. I hope someone can help me with this because it makes my “gaming experience” 10 times worse and I’ve looked everywhere for answers and still nothing.

submitted by /u/DinoGamingVS
    [link] [comments]

/u/DinoGamingVS, Sep 26, 2022
  2. IceStorm III Win User

All of a sudden, no sound?

If the audio inputs you're trying on your receiver/TV work with other devices, then it certainly seems the 360's audio has stopped working.
  3. Wrightstuff1 Win User

Sudden loss of all sound

Try unplugging your xbox if that doesn't work it may be an issue if you are in one of the xbox insider programmes
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Sudden loss of all sound

Hi RobinMcDowell1,

Thank you for letting us know that the issue has been fixed. We'll be locking the thread as the issue has been resolved. If you ever require any help with any other issues please feel free to come back to the Xbox Forums for further assistance.
    For those reading this thread, if the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't help resolve the issue, please feel free to create a new thread asking for assistance. When the new thread is created please copy and paste the URL to this thread showing that
    the troubleshooting steps listed above didn't fix the issue.

Thank you and have a great day!
  5. Chargersbride Win User

Sudden loss of all sound

How do I fix my Disney plus sound?

If your sound or video still isn't working right, try the following steps. Check the sound or video after each step to see if it's fixed the problem. Switch off your device completely.

1. Go to your devices settings menu, then apps or application manager.
    2. Tap the DisneyLife app.
    3. Tap uninstall.
    4. Reinstall from the Playstore.

So I would say it would work on the Xbox too,
  6. Gsepp Win User

Sudden loss of all sound

what did rebooting your tv do
Thema:

Xbox party sounds awful all of the sudden

1. Xbox party sounds awful all of the sudden - Similar Threads - party sounds awful

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  4. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  5. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  6. how to fix xbox party not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to fix xbox party not working: "Background apps permission for Xbox are turned off others may not be able to hear you" i keep getting this message when i try to start or join a party. I can hear the party but they can't hear...
  7. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  8. I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Contrller dongle. My sound keeos cutting in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Contrller dongle. My sound keeos cutting in...: I have a third party headset using a Microsoft Controller dongle. My sound keeps cutting in and out whilst playing destiny 2 via Steam. It is getting progressively worse....
  9. I can't hear sounds but I can hear my party and they can hear me.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't hear sounds but I can hear my party and they can hear me.: Why can't I hear any sounds in my xbox but I can hear my party. I've tried using multiple different techniques and I've restarted my xbox in both ways, messed around with all the audio settings,...
  10. Why does my game audio sound bad when in a party?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game audio sound bad when in a party?: Every time I join a Xbox party on my pc it makes my game audio sound distorted and choppy. I first ran into this problem on Fortnite, when I joined my friends Xbox party it completely switched up...