Xbox Party Mic Won't Stop Buzzing on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox Party Mic Won't Stop Buzzing on Windows 10 in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I'm having an issue with my mic outputting audio constantly. Friends identify the sound as similar to a fan or just excess background noise, if... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Nick_8438, Feb 28, 2022.

1. Nick_8438
    Nick_8438 Guest

Hi,

I'm having an issue with my mic outputting audio constantly. Friends identify the sound as similar to a fan or just excess background noise, if that's helpful at all. I've seen previous threads/videos which recommend changing the Hz (sounds>recording>microphone>properties>advanced>default format dropdown) but all the changes there are not working. I've also changed the levels to 70% audio with a +10.00 dB boost, which didn't help. The problem is in both the game bar and the app.

If it helps, I'm using a Blue Yeti Nano as my default mic.

:)

Nick_8438, Feb 28, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Nick, when it comes to Microphone and sounds like this can be a lot, the microphone plug can have a bad contact, the microphone input on the PC, drivers not only the microphone but the sound card can also affect, lack of system update, be it Win 10 or 11.
  3. Nick_8438 Win User

Hi Georges,

I have tried moving the usb port and made sure the contact is good. All my drivers are up to date. There is still feedback through the Xbox app specifically. I think the mic is fine because I don't have any issues with Discord or Zoom audio output.
  4. M3tal Daz3 Win User

MICROPHONE PROBLEM ON XBOX APP PLS HELP

5. scottish steveo Win User

Problem with brand new...

I get the buzzing noise when my mic is plugged in but not being used. Unplugging the mic stops this.
  6. Cheesecake212 Win User

Windows 10 Xbox App - Mic Buzzing

Hey Cheesecake

Can you give us a few more details about your issue to determine how to best assist you?

Is it doing this from both Windows 10 PC and your mobile device app?

Looking forward to your reply
    Well the app on my phone works like it should work.

But on my computer the mic is buzzing for my party members.

And they can't hear me, only my microphone buzzing.
Thema:

1. Xbox Party Mic Won't Stop Buzzing on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Party Mic Won't

2. Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats

in XboX Insiders
    Discord keeps my mic muted on the xbox party chats: whenever i join a VC xbox just keeps my mic muted and no one can hear me however when i switch accounts it works just fine, can anyone help me? submitted by /u/DestryYT [link] [comments]
  3. When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will you give coop players the ability to toggle there own mics in party chat and not...: Me and friend trying to play local coop but be in party with friends not on same xbox. Xbox auto kills the ability for me and my friend to hear each other on the assumption we don't no how to...
  4. Xbox App Party Wont Pick Up Mic Properly

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox App Party Wont Pick Up Mic Properly: The Xbox app is able to pick up my mic and I can see it in the device properties settings in the Xbox game bar, but in a party I cant talk despite the mic being picked up. I can hear people in the...
  5. Mic only works in party chat after factory reset.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Mic only works in party chat after factory reset.: -Not muted -Nobody can hear me in party chat, and the pink circle that indicates you are talking never expands -Game audio works on headset -To hear party chat on the headset I must set chat...
  6. Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.

in XboX Insiders
    Need mic / audio help! My mic connects, and I can hear game / party.: However, I cannot speak, any help is massively appreciated. (Series S, hyper X mic if that’s of any help) submitted by /u/Accomplished_Cook508 [link] [comments]
  7. Mic not working on Xbox party chat, but is working on my laptop

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mic not working on Xbox party chat, but is working on my laptop: My headset I use on my elite series II on my xbox series x has suddenly stopped working. There’s no mic monitoring no audio output when i talk, unless I wiggle the mic which makes static. I...
  8. Xbox game bar doesn't pickup blue yeti mic in party chat?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox game bar doesn't pickup blue yeti mic in party chat?: When I join xbox app parties my microphone doesn't work - it's set as my input device for xbox app, computer, etc... - It works in game chat and on discord - I have allowed it in privacy...
  9. PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    PLEASE HELP! Can’t access any type of mic chat. Whether it’s in game or party chat, I get a...: Hello all. I’m low-key having a breakdown due to this issue and I can’t seem to find support or a solution. Console: XBox series X NAT Type: Open Headsets: Razor wireless headset and random...
  10. Xbox Gamebar mic not working in party chat (PC)

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Gamebar mic not working in party chat (PC): Hi! I've been having an issue with Xbox Party Chat on PC. I've been getting an orange triangle with an exclamation point. Anytime I join a party I am unable to communicate but I can hear my...