Xbox party Issue with Warframe

Discus and support Xbox party Issue with Warframe in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I’m having issues with my Xbox party chat, specifically when playing warframe. When I sit on the ship everything is fine but as soon as I create an... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ethan Farley1, Mar 31, 2024.

1. Xbox party Issue with Warframe

So I’m having issues with my Xbox party chat, specifically when playing warframe. When I sit on the ship everything is fine but as soon as I create an online lobby I can’t hear anything in my party, and as soon as I leave an online session it immediately fixes itself and I can hear everything again. What would be causing this issue, as far as I’m aware it’s only occurred with Warframe?

:)

Ethan Farley1, Mar 31, 2024
  2. SumoRabbit Win User

Online Joining

We were having this issue last night. Multiple people had multiple issues joining the party / joining the game.

1) I was in GTAV, they were in Warframe. Could not "join party" via friends app.

2) Left GTAV, same.

3) Restarted console, was able to join party.

4) Started Warframe, could not join game either by accepting invite or via party app. Both times, clicking the button did nothing.

5) Everyone quits Warframe, restarts, able to join game.

6) One player crashes out mid-game, could not rejoin via party app or invite.

7) That player restarts console, back to normal.

We've been having weird connectivity issues it seems ever since the holiday rush. :(
  3. Gleny Greybeard Win User

Destiny = Warframe

The graphics in Warframe are nice, but I did notice some frame rate issues when the fights become dense, especially with a party.
  4. i R Mr PuPPy v2 Win User

What games does everyone enjoy playing with their family or friends

Online Warframe... LAN parties, Halo all day
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Is it just me or does this game look like.....

Look like a more expensive version of Warframe....

And quite happy that Microsoft didn't spend ressources for this 3rd party game.
  6. ValTissueRipper Win User

​Issues connecting to a specific friend on Peer to Peer games.​

Please make sure the both of you have the ports opened in your router as described in this link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live
    Already done. We did find a workaround for most of the games. The workaround was to use Google DNS servers for both parties instead of our ISP's. The only one giving us issues now is Warframe. I have no idea what is causing it to
    have issues when all the other games work fine. The specific error we get on Warframe when connecting to each other for a mission or squad is "Failed to join session (host unreachable)" Any other suggestions?
Thema:

Xbox party Issue with Warframe

1. Xbox party Issue with Warframe - Similar Threads - party Issue Warframe

2. Xbox game bar party widget issue

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game bar party widget issue: When I am using Xbox game bar, the party widget often breaks and I can't hear anybody and they can't hear me. This always happens if I get kicked from a party but can also happen at other times...
  3. [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    [AUDIO ISSUE] XBOX parties work with audio but not Discord Link: Well, I'm having issues. This started just today, and I did what was instructed on the help area. None of it seemed to help. When I join a voice connection, I see on my overlay someone talking,...
  4. Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar issue while connected in party: Over the last week or so i’ve noticed my game bar having issues while i’m in party chat. I’ll be able to hear my friends and talk no problem, then suddenly all sound from the party is gone, can’t...
  5. Party issues?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party issues?: Hi, as I await a response from Xbox Support themselves, I thought I'd also try here. Currently I'm seeing odd issues regarding party chat, and please bear with me as I explain. It all began when...
  6. Issues With Xbox Party Chat for Twitch

in XboX Insiders
    Issues With Xbox Party Chat for Twitch: Hello, I am running into an issue on my Xbox and I’m hoping someone here can help me out. I recently have gotten a XR1 capture card and a webcam to start streaming. I downloaded OBS to my MacBook...
  7. Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S)

in XboX Insiders
    Choppy party chat issues when multiple players join the party (Xbox Series S): I have issues hearing multiple people in party chat. I live in a building with one of my friends (Friend A) and the other one lives a few miles away (Friend B). Friend A plays on PC, while friend...
  8. Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Wireless Headset Party/Game Chat Issues: I recently purchased the xbox wireless headset for my xbox series s however i have been unable to get it to work on discord thought the xbox but it works on my phone. all in game chat seemed to...
  9. Party Issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Issue: I started a party last night, and a couple of hours later when my friend invited a guy who was in our game server, I wasn't able to hear him, and his profile icon in the party list was darkened...
  10. Party issues

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party issues: When I join someone's party it says they are disconnected and then kicks me out of the party 3c99b4a0-7bf6-4be3-98c0-371e654a4cde