Xbox party Issue with Warframe

Discus and support Xbox party Issue with Warframe in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I’m having issues with my Xbox party chat, specifically when playing warframe. When I sit on the ship everything is fine but as soon as I create an... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Ethan Farley1, Mar 31, 2024.

1. Xbox party Issue with Warframe

So I’m having issues with my Xbox party chat, specifically when playing warframe. When I sit on the ship everything is fine but as soon as I create an online lobby I can’t hear anything in my party, and as soon as I leave an online session it immediately fixes itself and I can hear everything again. What would be causing this issue, as far as I’m aware it’s only occurred with Warframe?

:)

Ethan Farley1, Mar 31, 2024
  2. SumoRabbit Win User

Online Joining

We were having this issue last night. Multiple people had multiple issues joining the party / joining the game.

1) I was in GTAV, they were in Warframe. Could not "join party" via friends app.

2) Left GTAV, same.

3) Restarted console, was able to join party.

4) Started Warframe, could not join game either by accepting invite or via party app. Both times, clicking the button did nothing.

5) Everyone quits Warframe, restarts, able to join game.

6) One player crashes out mid-game, could not rejoin via party app or invite.

7) That player restarts console, back to normal.

We've been having weird connectivity issues it seems ever since the holiday rush. :(
  3. Gleny Greybeard Win User

Destiny = Warframe

The graphics in Warframe are nice, but I did notice some frame rate issues when the fights become dense, especially with a party.
  4. i R Mr PuPPy v2 Win User

What games does everyone enjoy playing with their family or friends

Online Warframe... LAN parties, Halo all day
  5. Tzar of kaos Win User

Is it just me or does this game look like.....

Look like a more expensive version of Warframe....

And quite happy that Microsoft didn't spend ressources for this 3rd party game.
  6. ValTissueRipper Win User

​Issues connecting to a specific friend on Peer to Peer games.​

Please make sure the both of you have the ports opened in your router as described in this link:

https://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/networking/network-ports-used-xbox-live
    Already done. We did find a workaround for most of the games. The workaround was to use Google DNS servers for both parties instead of our ISP's. The only one giving us issues now is Warframe. I have no idea what is causing it to
    have issues when all the other games work fine. The specific error we get on Warframe when connecting to each other for a mission or squad is "Failed to join session (host unreachable)" Any other suggestions?
Thema:

Xbox party Issue with Warframe

1. Xbox party Issue with Warframe - Similar Threads - party Issue Warframe

2. party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party issue: i can see all of my friends in an open, public lobby, but when i try to join i am met with 'your xbox profile is not able to join parties'. i have never had this issue before and i havent changed...
  3. Experiencing party issues? Let me hear

in XboX Insiders
    Experiencing party issues? Let me hear: Anyone else experiencing party issues? Like a friend saying “disconnect” when joining a party. Explain your issues submitted by /u/Standard-Low5624 [link] [comments]
  4. Party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party issue: Everytime I join a party it says that I was removed like as if I was kicked and when I start a party and someone joins it says that they are disconnected I have restarted my console and my wifi...
  5. Xbox party and game connection issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox party and game connection issue: I’m currently at college and I’m trying to play Xbox with other people here. When we try to connect to an Xbox party nobody can connect and it gets disbanded. This occurs with some games like...
  6. Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox live party’s, connecting only issue: hope this message finds you well. I am writing to seek urgent assistance regarding a perplexing issue that has recently arisen with my Xbox Series X/S. In the past two weeks, I've encountered a...
  7. Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can't connect to Xbox live party's just says connecting(network address translation issues...: So I'm here to shed some light of the situation at the very least as Microsoft don't bother looking into the issue as it isn't really their issue to deal with nonetheless. Possible causes: ISP...
  8. Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s.: Hi guys, I'm having an issue with party chat on my Xbox series s. When I try to join a party chat it says "connecting" until it says error and I drop out of the party chat, however this problem...
  9. Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Im getting error code 0x80199cc disconnected from party's anyone else having the same issue: im in a party with my girlfriend then it keeps disconnecting with the error code 95614660-5b61-403d-aae3-8a8546eac6b8
  10. When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When will Microsoft, a Billion with a B, dollar company fix it's party chat issues that...: Fix party chat. It's been an issue since 2015 on the Xbox One original. And you've done nothing to fix it, utterly useless of Microsoft, billion dollar company, can't even fix their own issue that...