Xbox party inv not showing up on pc

Discus and support Xbox party inv not showing up on pc in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; so i have a problem with the xbox app on my pc. parties work fine, i can easily make a party and everything works fine but when i get invited to one i... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by LianneS1, Nov 4, 2022.

1. LianneS1
    LianneS1 Guest

so i have a problem with the xbox app on my pc. parties work fine, i can easily make a party and everything works fine but when i get invited to one i dont get the invite. the join party button is also always greyed out for some reason. ive tried resetting the app, reinstalling. but nothing seems to work. does anyone know how to fix this?

:)

LianneS1, Nov 4, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello LianneS1, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 22H2.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates are often seen as optional.

Also, make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  3. InsanKilla clan Win User

Unexpected Synergy!

Played a pvp game and was bad my first time and people help inv me to party's and show me how it works
  4. TxNM qz08 Win User

Let's put Halo 3 at the top again

okay i will start a party with anyone inv your friends for the best game on Xbox 360
  5. Outhustled Win User

The Ladder !

Are you guys in a party or something? lol inv me.
  6. iSpyn Win User

All friends appearing offline

Thank god its not my Xbox dieing lol! Same here just started 30 min ago and is all random, got a party inv I couldn't join out of nowhere... hope it cones back up
Thema:

1. Xbox party inv not showing up on pc - Similar Threads - party inv showing

2. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  3. party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party issue: i can see all of my friends in an open, public lobby, but when i try to join i am met with 'your xbox profile is not able to join parties'. i have never had this issue before and i havent changed...
  4. Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X: Is there any way to include mine and others party chat audio in game clips. Im on xbox series X b58ffff7-5cd1-473c-8490-522e1b9dcab7
  5. "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...

in XBoX on Windows
    "Something went wrong with your party please try again later" when joining xbox party chat...: Okay so Recently I updated Game bar one day and then whenever i joined a party on pc it would say everyone in the party was disconnected and then after a few minutes it would say "Something went...
  6. i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i cant join a party on xbox app on windows?: i cant join partys on xbox app windows ***Moved from Windows / Windows 10 / Gaming*** 7118ee9c-fc1f-4fb1-91e8-589b3356d64f
  7. party chat doesnt work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party chat doesnt work: I can not leave game chat on my xbox but the thing is game chat isnt even working anybody know whats happening 5116bb25-f056-4698-9188-b75c92023764
  8. When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to...: When I start an Xbox party or join one, the screen says "connecting" but I can't speak to my friends. Then it removes me and says party chat disconnected. What can I do?...
  9. How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How come my Xbox Series X keeps encountering party chat errors and can not play online...: Recently my Xbox Series X has been having issues whenever I try to join or start a party with friends. Error code 0x89231806 will pop up and I have done literally everything I can to fix it. I put...
  10. Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.: I try starting a party and it’s grayed out. I try joining a party and it doesn't even attempt to join. Please fix 9d4e6763-b7b4-44ef-ad87-3eb76a1cc5ba