Xbox party glitches when downloading/updating games

Discus and support Xbox party glitches when downloading/updating games in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So I like to play with my friends and when they ask me to download or play a game that i need to update i get annoyed because when i update or download... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by pres�❤️, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Xbox party glitches when downloading/updating games

So I like to play with my friends and when they ask me to download or play a game that i need to update i get annoyed because when i update or download any game my xbox party glitches and it sounds like people are muting and unmuting their mic every second and then in kicks me. I join back but it just kicks me again. Please help it is very annoying

:)

pres�❤️, Apr 16, 2022
  2. XBF - Amory Win User

Hello there, it sounds like you're experiencing lag on your local network when you start downloading a game, such that if you're in a voice chat with others, the voice chat is affected and often starts to cut out.

Otherwise, based on what you've stated here, your voice chat is just fine when you're not downloading any games. And it appears that otherwise, your connection is just fine when you're not attempting to both use voice chat and download games at the same time, correct?

If that is the case, then I'm afraid this might not be an issue that we can fix on our end. It sounds like an issue with local network conditions, like your internet service provider and your router.
  3. Monkey D White Win User

MS Update Fail!

i"m all so have prombles with xbox live update people keep lag out of partys, glitch with party when there double gamertags,

be disconnected from live, xbox freezing when going back to the dashboard. Thanks microsoft for the great update you idiots.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

My Starfield game just disappeared from SSD windows 10

Hi,

I couldn't tell you why the game update was the entire game again, seems like it was a glitch in the update process. It's not happened to me recently, but I've seen this issue before, both on Windows and Xbox consoles. I've got Starfield on Steam, so I have no experience of this game via the Xbox App.

Unfortunately, when games update on the Xbox app, they don't download the update and then install it, they download and install at the same time. This means if you cancel an update it will remove the entire game. This is because the game will now be incomplete and wouldn't run.

Unfortunately you'll need to download the game again. Hopefully this will have been a one of glitch.
  5. OCRyzen Win User

Xbox party error

It's signs your Gamertag Profile out of Xbox Live, until it Downloads & Applies the games update..

Anything connected to your profile, will drop out (ie. Party Chat) when downloading a game update etc..
  6. Mosquito-D8DEA05A-DB Win User

What games tell you if you NAT is open/strict/moderate?

No it will cause you to sign in and sign out of xbox live just briefly but then it will update many things such as glitched gamertags in parties or things not updating but it won't effect your game saves.
Thema:

1. Xbox party glitches when downloading/updating games - Similar Threads - party glitches downloading

2. Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Party Chat on PC seems to be broken?: Every time i start or join a party on PC with game bar or xbox app and a friend or someone else joins, the party chat disconnects. parties work fine on my xbox and phone though, and i have tried...
  3. When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When in a party or discord call in-game voice chat is completely disabled: If I am in a party or discord call i not only am unable to hear anyone taking in game, but it doesn't even show me that people are talking. The second I leave the party/discord it goes back to...
  4. I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work: I have a friend permanently muted. In Party I can hear him but in game chat doesn't work 44fed8e7-9aca-4903-a401-e2a753d14647
  5. Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does the Xbox game bar not let me talk to my friends in a party.: I'm not able to talk to my friends in a party chat while I'm on computer It pops up a message that states this "Background apps permissions for Xbox are turned off. Other may not be able to hear...
  6. how to fix xbox party not working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    how to fix xbox party not working: "Background apps permission for Xbox are turned off others may not be able to hear you" i keep getting this message when i try to start or join a party. I can hear the party but they can't hear...
  7. i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS

in XBoX on Consoles
    i keep getting error code 0x8000FFFF when i try to start a party on the XSS: i’ve done everything i can think of and even went as far as taking my xbox apart, cleaning it, AND reapplying thermal paste. factory reset unplug for 8 hours( i full power down and unplug it...
  8. party issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    party issue: i can see all of my friends in an open, public lobby, but when i try to join i am met with 'your xbox profile is not able to join parties'. i have never had this issue before and i havent changed...
  9. Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Series S Twitch Broadcast Glitching Party Audio: Hey, this has been happening for a while on my stream. Usually re opening the party fixes it but not today. So turning here for advice. Basicly. Game audio and my own voice come through clearly,...
  10. every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    every time i try to join an xbox party, it gets stuck with a connecting glitch and...: i’ve tried unplugging the router for ten minutes and power cycling my xbox and changing internets and nothing has worked yet cd93cf86-5ec5-47ae-8ae1-cb0c0178207b